Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
dsdf1243fw

Default Bastion and the Slow Rise of Downloadable Console

That's why I'm starting to espouse a different theory: Slowly but surely, downloadable games will scale upward in production value,Microsoft Points card, until you can be perfectly happy owning an Xbox 360 and never buying a game on disc.
It's a beautiful game,xbox 360 live points, with a grizzled narrator who turns your every move into the stuff of campfire legends,xbox live codes, an addictive combat system that strings you along with new weapons and powers, and a colorful post-apocalyptic world that literally reassembles itself chunk-by-chunk as your character trudges forward. I easily spent eight hours playing Bastion from start to finish, all for the Microsoft Points equivalent of $15.
Slowly but surely, downloadable games will scale upward in production value, until you can be perfectly happy owning an Xbox 360 and never buying a game on disc.
There may always be a chasm between downloadable and retail games - Bastion is no Skyrim, after all - but if a $15 Xbox Live Arcade title can keep a die-hard gamer like me from finishing Crysis 2 and L.A. Noire for an entire weekend, I'm not sure the gap in production value is all that important.
For a long time, I figured retail games would all become downloadable, bringing about the demise of brick-and-mortar game stores. But two years after Microsoft launched Games on Demand, you still can't download a big-budget game on the same day that it hits retail stores. For all the industry's complaints about the used game business, retailers are still too powerful. Offering up AAA titles for download on day one isn't worth risking a relationship with GameStop and Walmart.
By Jared Newman, Technologizer Jul 28, 2011 1:21 am
I've played some excellent Xbox Live Arcade games over the years - Braid, Limbo and Shadow Complex, to name a few - but Bastion feels more like a full retail title than any of them. And it does so for a fraction of the price of a new game on disc.
Microsoft has hinted that downloadable games are moving in this direction. Chris Charla, Xbox Live Arcade's portfolio director, recently noted that the average price of XBLA games has gone up, and will keep rising along with an overall increase in game quality. This trend has been in motion for a couple years now, and it's only going to continue.
Despite a growing stack of unplayed or unfinished video game discs in my living room, I spent a good chunk of last weekend playing Bastion, a downloadable Xbox Live Arcade game.
相关的主题文章:

Halo Universe Panel with 343 Industries

Pros and Cons of XBOX 360

Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
Memesmasy

Default Milwaukee Academy Of Medicine

Miltown Drug Average Dose http://www.horsesaddlenow.com/ - cheap adipex no prescription Most doctors like to try more natural methods of weight loss before prescribing this medication, as they want to change the behaviors of the obese. cheap adipex diet pills