Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 08-24-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
SW9r2s1h4gi

Default Reprinted loveliness salons maximum livestock sale

beauty of the cattle sales technique Jessica Baby
fiber scatter the most beautiful salon cattle sales technique

for beauty is a joy, a kind of relaxation, a pursuit , not like eating fast food, eating a can, must say taste quality, you think so? Besides doing beauty also need to upgrade, we can try new projects, new products. Minimum vocational line sales strategy should:
soft-ting current customers, mobile customers powerful hardware sales: on-site locked and instantly traded
; club's old customers, major customers of soft sales of gold: the sensitive to people, then the value of asset
surgery: talking strategy and craft, with the most precise and most concise then refused to answer, to approach sales of a sale reach.
1, I have no money?
I can understand your feelings, particularly about money, I found that we spend fewer than the basic care and maintenance products in a pack price of zero (10 yuan / day, anniversary 3650 yuan), a woman can not live for money, for the beautiful live. Money is to establish wealth, but also to create value, or another, but money in the bank, in heaven.
2, I have no time, busy?
excellent! I like to cooperate with the busy. They are often very experienced, of course, know how to effectively use our time, sister, and immediately if you do not pay care to skin care, bent on doing business in the hereafter in this place may take extra time. In addition, the uneven life, may guide to skin over scraps of black and yellow, aging, pigmentation, if it were not for use a legal product, resulting in the skin of the consequences. Strong woman should have a good body, good face. If you engage, I will help you arrange a reasonable time. By assignation, so you cost the least time to care of your skin, right?
3, I use the
good, you are using the multinational shape brands, I have heard of this product, really good, this is the reason I am particularly looking for you, because a If you use the product long after there will be saturation, as we always eat the same, and sometimes we need a change in taste, adapting the diet, may be more scientific and comprehensive. The eating habits of the mountain we could alternate to the sea, spread our beautiful mark fiber is the crystallization of the latest technology is the most progressive biological skin care products, you can give yourself a chance to try, because one is best suited to their .
4, I will not listen to you to sell products?
sister, I am not in sales, I was taught to you, pulchritude rind attention perception, the correct direction to care. I hope that via communication, communication, adviser you a good lifestyle. In this sense, sister, I wish you put me for your private beauty consultant, preferably than a extensive sales staff. My phone 24 into the opening number of how much hope on your assist to your pretty face.
5, the product how, I never heard of?
sister, you are a very rigorous, reasonable person, I said nothing to use, since you only have to experience to know, speak louder than words, who said the are not, said his skin was the terminal say. You see this fashion magazine, I spread beautiful fiber brand in the world 40 annuals of history, the rapid evolution impetus, sold more than 80 international,Lacoste Protect Laser Trainers, there are millions of buyers. Francis Bacon once said, there is rational. Self-confidence, self-confident woman the most beautiful, and I spread our beautiful products fiber super confident, I believe we can help to you.
6, opening of card, but every day I can not baby boom to care?
We are not your every daytime to a month out of two, four on it, and at the peak of you are free to sort. Office of the card later you have your own beautician, and her only job is to remind you time to do Beauty on a regular foundation to do to your skin care and skin care knowledge to annotate to her while you do not must called you to do (to a fixed tone, can not use independent language), mention the time is squeezed sponge in the water as long as there will be ah. You can squeeze a little time, not stuff how engaged, ah, beautiful takes time to care.
7, no money today, after the talk, right?
no relationship with not got any money, I fair narrate you today is our discount day, a unified national promotional activities, in adding to your beauty award card. Products is 1 of our work, I fair give you some advice, anyhow, after this countryside do not have this shop. You can disburse the deposit it? You have a card? Near the bank, we can work to your home. Today it offers, in order to retention money, you can save XX money (to help accounts),Mens Lacoste, on the banks to have so much interest on it? Anyway, you will do the beauty, you should deed, I know, this money is as people who favor you for a mere trifle.
8, I've got other products, used to say it?
Now who sets the product is not at home, ah, what a woman does not like several sets of dress, home products say when you can use our products and the product is not your home conflict. Done beauty care products at home and then can generate synergies, to activity the effect of 1 +1 is greater than 2, as the same fusion of injections and medication. Sister, I have a suggestion, do not know you had no home products Kaifeng, had opened 3 months if, not any cached in the refrigerator, so there will be loss of active ingredients, the other will breed bacteria, sister, if it is In that circumstance, do not jot bad things to his face erase yo.
9, I used a lot of no efficacy?
sister, your product is free to use a few, do not insist care, which is unscientific and unreasonable. Medication treatment is also a process of continuous, in order to cure the patient. As a palliative. This is a universal statute and scientific knowledge is not transferred to the people's will. Sister, you can only insist on the effect, in order to adhere to a marvel, if there is no effect we could not do service to you, you say?
10, I still do today, to do a free, right?
sister, do not see an effect, but now the most common the most elementary care, free care but maintain it. Good found for your skin, but you see some acne on your face, in order to clear facial flaws, we must persist to do a few treatments. Women need to love their own, their own to overweight, they can not free himself. In addition, the sister, only to pay money in order to convert our true customers, the beautician to dedication, they have to live by rendition,Lacoste Observe Strap Trainers, but also very hard to do, you think so?
11, I am ready to purchase clothes, do not plan to purchase cosmetics.
sister, the clothes beautiful, nasty, old, out of date you can throw away, and the hideous of what can be changed, the skin is a life can not be replaced, it is your close, and even the eye does not look good it can be to double-fold eyelids, the skin can not be changed, ah! Who do not want skin compact, malleable, rosy, panacea it? Face and the skin is our business card is the best spectator of youthful animation, is a woman's greatest chief. We should invest so that they aggrandize the value, this is the best investment.
12, I must tell her husband discuss
sister, beauty is a woman entity, drinking beer watching football is a man darting things, a woman To nourish a sense of secret, a woman is mystery man who no newness, so what approximately her husband through, it will cause visual fatigue, lack of aesthetics, if one day, you put herself to look pretty, give her husband a new picture, a surprise,Lacoste Swerve Trainers, Such women are the most smart. You discuss that with her husband, also shows great respect for your husband, his very location in your mind, I muse he will naturally advocate you.
13, I was laid off workers:
sister, said the joke, so if you really need more beauty arranged off, because inner appearance the United States passed morale, through beauty, makeup, tell others, nevertheless the people laid off, the heart but no layoffs, we are silence and calm, affirmative life, can speedily detect a new job new jobs, flicker second profession! Sister, people ambition to live in a morale!
14, you say great, but I have to think about?
sister, it seems you agree with our skin care program for you, consider also normal. But considering there must be a result, many think too much because, let the opportunity slide away, life is so, we think only learning by doing is the right way. This is definitely a chance, today only, you do not miss, and sometimes we women need a little spunk consumption. But women also deem that feeling, find the feeling, in order to find the woman's instruction. You will be assured that this face to us! You give me a trust, I will return you to a beautiful.
15, beauty is a lie, is to give money?
not know if you have not done any beauty, do not know your knowing of beauty, beauty is a landscaping modification, beauty is a lifestyle. Why do you say sister makeup, make-up is a social ceremony,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, a respect for colleagues and friends. Also, you may be affected at news media say guide, but you should kas long asthese newspaper are like amplified the fact, even when some are fabricated out of nought. Sub-events such as Beijing mantled in paper, read the newspaper, have their own outlooks, not to be approximately, the most simple things, which the Hong Kong star is not beauty, many of the books, beauty potentate of the country's best-selling book. Sister, as follows starving to eat, automobiles need conservation, the skin also needs nutrition, eat. If this is a lie, it is not China's first big lie, do tens of millions of women in the beauty ah.
16, I am too old, do not do.
sister, you are so young, so good effort, not to advert thousands of others, you always see the future. Not there in terms of advertising, thirty of old, 60 heart, by the time the psychological youth, everybody is always juvenile. Beauty world, no country, regardless of old, say anxiety about your life for the babies, no before conditions, and now just make it up. We prefer it for your anti-aging products and projects, you younger.
17, the customer asked how to do a discount?
We are a unified citizen amount, the corporation is to operate the whole country, this is a business rule. Never discount a good product, if the price discount, and our services with the discount, you certainly do not accept, is it? Professional is the final word, the effect is mighty conservation. Sister,Lacoste Trainers, as a medic can not discount is the same cause. There are many discount, the results of it, I do not say you know. Our brands, products have been very high, on renowned in the professional degree is impeccable, discount method no self-confidence.
18, I am doing it in another beauty museum, there are other cards?
sister, beauty is a joy, a kind of relaxation, a pursuit, not to dine fast edible, eating a can, have to say the quality of taste, you say you ? Besides doing beauty also need to upgrade, we can try new projects, new products. If you feel dissatisfied with their good side to it, I hope you give us a chance, perhaps we are for your beauty, feel the experience, for we kas long ascompetition can we progress, more affordable to customers, so the sister , please tell us of our shortcomings, to our advantage to tell people.
19, beautician comes to product customers Shen ink without a word, simulated to sleep.
such as: There are not cozy there, ah, you are exhausted, I can help massage, beat back.
such as: your lethargy? This is a emergency whistles the body, face problems in life may be unhappy.
such as: questions: Occupation? Good as a preceptor, if a full-time wife, inquired her how she found a such a good husband.
20, professional line of products and on the line of products different?
a pill can not cure all diseases, cosmetic products are not targeted, as the same dissemination which said State of person skin vary, the same person at differ times of the skin and body conditions will be assorted when the professional line of products more
21, beautician said each audition a lot of their products good?
If your product is not good that the beautician curious it? Beautician say their products are the embodiment of confidence. The key answer is, how good beautician to know, what good people do good project? Just say no good use, like a doctor, as you know pharmacy and pathology, the beautician who, we must know the product ingredients, effect adjust to the multitude, but also to know the customers of the skin condition and causes of the problem, in this sense, good product is not equal to good effect, the product is good but also a good professional is the best.
22, I will be averse to any product?
sister, if you have skin experience in the technological front, we entire absence frank and rigorous. Our products have passed clinical testing of allergic and irritant, does not involve anybody scent, merely does not cause acne, redness and swelling. Spice is the most prevalent factors that occasion allergic reactions, of course, I can not certify you ambition never averse to these products, but some people fed up with breast or even second, you can attempt it first on the regional skin to see if proper, if Do not use anyone reaction of the product. Process as much as feasible to motivate the third, we have prepared one crisis manipulation procedure, if you meet, so the hazard is minimal (holding contingencies).
23, although the card is half-done, I am not satisfied to retire?
sister, we opened the card, and did not return the commitment card, the card has a contract, a compact. You want to defend your rights, if customers have come back card, you must live on our whereabouts. I do not know what you are not satisfied, but I want to back card is difficult to agree, if there are problems of our employees, we the reproof, the schooling of education. If you are honest, we can sit down and speak, we have to enhance our work, as much as possible to make you satisfied. But we do not know your degree of satisfaction, as our customers to make some raspy conditions, we have no way to meet.
24, care too much difficulty? Too much time?
everything has a regular, we can not violate our skin care process design is based on the physical structure was, in this respect, we can not simply settle the matter, if you want to skin care , that is to rely in due time to know the beautiful heap, with money to construct, the United States is the need to price. What can a woman do in no time, is not as beautiful in a moment, give yourself a truce of mind, voicelessly enjoying the highest core of beauty, this is the real taste of a woman.
25, your own skin is not good beautician, beauty told me to do?
One answer: In the past our skin does not have now.
two kinds of answer: Well, we Bitter ah, how much work, from morning till night, and made timer knotted, and help you to detoxify the toxins are expelled to their own body, as We pay your beautiful, at the peak of you feel satisfied with our values. Unlike the money you have respectable status, reserve you by the statue, in personal we really envy you. There sister, so you use a good product, we do not have way, how do we tell you more than it?
26, your product not up apt much, if is a counterfeit, penniless
sister than others: you a look that is what people,
sister: You understand what to look is a person
sister: you a see namely is a humorous person
sister, you saw is a savor of the folk
sister, you saw is a beauty who understand
Sister, you look good is a very caring person ... ...
27, journal ovary prevaricate, you must sell?
sister, magazines and newspapers on a lot of things there is no fixed criterion and the question, there is no scientific conclusion. As the ear clean with cleaner, said today that good clothes, good laundry soap tomorrow, said. Had said good morning training, is now saying the same afternoon, a good workout, and made we do not know who to listen to good, a lot of things on paper self-contradictory. Like KFC, Estee Lauder had made it so macabre, now is not the same as eating the same as wiping. Sister, care and treatment are two areas, Anita Mui, Chen Xiaoxu how to die, they will not do a good therapeutic examination? Many patients to the hospital to check out late, not sick does not average nothing, normally an chance. Another required fuel is a Western medication, Chinese doctors do not understand our sorcery of necessary oils. In fact, we have many good effects cases, sister, and sometimes the West is better than the servant stuff, really like this milk incident, no problems abroad.

Subscribe to the reading apartment

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 02:54 AM   #2
opqr075

Red face cost of

cost of their wow gold assort and sympathetic of wow gold purchase chemical compounds. Sometimes, as wow gold for cheap Richard observed archaic in bis cheap rs gold energy with the keyboard and rs gold fatal cover, we staleness also .