Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
kristi9wdyr

Thumbs up Lawyesworld of Fashion: GUESS « lawyesworld

On Friday i took some time off from writing and i went downtown on Michigan AvenueÂ* and i went to the Designer Store called GUESS.Â* I went in to the store for the first time.Â*Â* They have some hot stuff!!!!!Â*Â*Â* The first item i looked at is the Guess Designer Bags… I love that Purse!!!!!!!Â*Â* I’m going to get one of these one of these days….Â* Designer Guess Purse runs 110.00Â* Not bad at all.Â*Â* The Next item i saw is the Belts… Ladies you will love the belts My favorite is the <a href="http://www.vosbiz.com/"><strong>electronics wholesalers</strong></a> Guess Designer Belt withÂ* G…Â* Them Belts runs from 40.00 <a href="http://www.vosbiz.com/"><strong>buy wholesale from china</strong></a> to 60.00.Â*Â* Next Item is the Jewelry SectionÂ*Â*Â* I love the earrings, the necklace.Â*Â*Â* I’m crazy about them.Â* Them prices not too bad at all.Â* I’m going to come back for the Jewelry.Â* Especially the necklace.Â* At runs from 25.00 to 35.00Â* if you catch them on sale.Â* It would be great. Finally the Watches.Â*Â* They looked sharp i’m telling you.Â* When i first arrived at the store, i was scared to go in.Â* I thought it’s going to be expensive.Â* Let me tell you something, If you really want it, just save for it.Â*Â* Once you save for it, you can get it.Â*Â* It just like buying a car.Â* You can get some nice things if you keep keep your mind into it.Â* You don’t have to be Rich and Famous either.Â*Â* Anyways, i enjoyed going to the store and <a href="http://436100.info/view.php?id=96819"><strong>Wholesale Belts The true designer fashion accessories « On line ...</strong></a> i will come back.Â* It’s called Guess on the corner of Michigan Ave and Ohio.Â* 605 N. Michigan AvenueÂ* Chicago Illinois.Â* Also there is another Designer Store called Coach. Not too far from Guess Designer store.Â*Â* They have some nice stuff as well.Â*Â* That’s all for Lawyesworld of Fashion…….

Sponsored Links