Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-24-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road
Default christian louboutin platform pump black|Zuma Delux

and kids. lol. But he was a great rummy player, lol. Sad thing was, when he would leave the common area, his buddy would be trying to "mac" on me. Again, i had issues with these two guys cause something was greatly wrong with all of us in the entire building besides the health care staff....I met a lesbian who was bipolar like me (i will refer to her as Debra). Debra also had tendencies to mutilate herself - she was a cutter. I am a "skin-picker." Basically the same thing, just a different means of mutilation. Debra came from a broken home also like me. Her mom was a drunk and she only saw her dad on rare occasions air force ones shoes, like when he needed something. Debra used sharp objects and i use my fingers to form a friction burn. For a skin-picker christian louboutin platform pump black, i am lucky cause most of us have multiple scars from it and i only have one. One is the loneliest number. lol.There was this older cat, who i actually would usually only talk to. The problem was, was that he is a pathological liar - so 'you couldn't always take his word for it'. However buy jordan shoes, i am one of the few people he didn't lie to. ***I know folks reading this are like, 'how is she so sure?'*** He didn't have a reason to lie to me and that is why we got along so well. Dan (which is what i am going to refer to him as in tyilai:
nike heels for women

authentic louis vuitton outlet|Zuma Deluxe Style G
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links