Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-12-2011, 04:21 AM   #1
qiang4gyi
Sergeant

qiang4gyi is on a distinguished road
Default 2 days off work

| Back to logs list

story from the beginning on a Sunday.
with my boyfriend of 4 years, at university together, is just the beginning of the extraordinary romance, all the boys Wanbian Petty and the mood of the so-called women, took to the community college, work began to busy up life gradually to dull.
we almost have a fast time gonna get married, and my mother gave me the money paid the down payment, too-sponsored renovation, basically, just waiting to choose a good life, to his married, a really good day .
boyfriend, Xiaosa, since the party came back after a university, it is not normal, every day in a daze, mobile phone when the Po, a private matter changes and more people see the Internet is not completely full ... ... the standard performance is having an affair.
I certainly found a problem, however, feelings of how I say, with 6 years, say love, that is there, but, fatigue is inevitable, I would like a good chat with him talk, we communicate with communication, this is the king.
, however, did not think things happened!
night, Xiaosa the courage to look at me and said: >
me laugh, I smile, try to calm voice, said:
and I talk about a party that university, that he met a small party of micro, that prior to his sister, she has been waiting for him to love him, and he said he suddenly found that he loved her, they have been together ... ...
But I know that this time, crying, begging is not a by a third party to restore the obsessed man,
is, my mom bought me a house, then, for our sakes, my mother put his name add the phrase, and I absolutely can not,
I smiled and understand him, I mentioned how we break points,server MySQL version 5.0.18-nt, his guilty heart said to me: Tomorrow we will transfer to you the name of a person. with a smile:
I keep walking keep walking,
I need to vent,
I went to the night market to buy things, no matter how much money the boss offer, counter-offer all five, I could never do, I finally have the courage, the most outrageous is that the boss actually has really sold me.
carrying a pile of clothes bought 5 to start running a red light.
a small police stopped me, and I looked at him fiercely, and I want to vent.
Police: Police :responsible attitude on my life, I certainly want to run a red light. waste of life, in between may and must, in the responsible attitude of my life, I certainly could choose. right?
tired, not want to leave out.
I went to a place no one, facing the open square, and I yelled.
residential buildings began to throw bottles was.
I fled.
call to my mother: premature aging, mental disorders, the most important thing is no cure for the disease, although it looks like normal people, however, which are all rotten. Me: just kind of.
aging mother all sorts of comfort, but also on the father, please endless.
the first time I cried,
I'm crying
his mother, my good and beautiful, good work, good character, good character, actually will be abandoned, but still that dead man , takes the best of my youth, that rejection to rejection, the Commission had a B, I Pooh!
saw his aging mother, moved.
spectators and people who do not love your eyes, your scars and pain, in their view that the free play.
I have never cried in front of people other than his aging mother, of course, purple daffodils except the 8 woman, I not only was she beat to the cry, and beat her crying, this is not.
2 days off work, like the Flaming God, be discarded betrayal are a foregone conclusion, life goes on, the work is done, and colleagues are sympathetic look at me, I'm puzzled.
I asked to know, small micro and Xiaosa loving in me has been performed before, and I broke up and Xiaosa, no no no, I was Xiaosa get rid of things, already knew the whole company.
I looked up and smile, facing colleague:
not so much, I swore bitter in the stomach.
slut ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
I found that this evil curse, not only changed for the better I feel, but also greatly enhance the effectiveness of my work.
occasionally encounter Xiaosa,
he looked at me silently,
house has been transferred to my name, and his aging mother and what terrible.
I silently told myself, this slut is riddled with things to do, bad luck take the lead, who hit Shuidao Mei, who see who is sick.
I cold look back.
Xiaosa my reaction was stunned, I might smile to his day feeling that I am rational, do not love can still be friends,
case of the little micro-quit, I kneel sorry I can be a substitute?
so many years, but I have lots to talk about the benefits, in addition to visual fatigue a little bit, I can be counted on is the perfect wife.
course, the mouth a little bit smelly, ha ha ha, how can that be?
Fanjian I did not do, as we have divided, then divided the clean, what friends do, you are my enemy.
I walked him cold, bitch, I disdained say one more thing, if I'd say that it was only one word
roll!
home from work, put his aging mother pity the poor fool, I have been a strong person, basically nothing ** I, especially a man, a change of heart man.
weekend, bored, ah, home cleaning, naturally unkempt, rely on, either too much out of eating and drinking recently, I would not give her a servant, cleaning, in my view is the self-flagellation.
finally finished, I resistance to the mop out of the house, the breeze in my little face flushed, Hengdao immediately, I stood on the cell door, with a mop support my body, like mud, waiting to dry ground after his aging mother back to praise.
Suddenly, a BMW parked in front.
door opened, and a bearing noise Ang, wearing a suit and tie, was covered in all reveal a my money, I have the RMB, I have a platinum card, personalized messages man appeared in front of me.
handsome, so cool, is really very handsome!
relying mop supported me, almost falling down, a change in posture, continue to see.
guy walked in front of me, facing the unkempt mop girl - I softly asked: throw away, smile at, bearing thousands, said: The answer: have anything to talk about, I have not carefully thought, to feel like coming and going, you look closely, I walked back and forth back and forth around pretending to passers-by in fact, intentional movement of the woman staring at us, surprised that My aging mother, kept on me or winking or nodding or tongue or fist.
mean I understand the rapidly aging mother I admire not only endless, but also very satisfied with this man, I must seize the opportunity to, or coming home dead.
I faint, it is nothing like what ah?
I politely refused, and then about a one time change, and then I went home against the mop. Impacts of Pre
vertical eye with his aging mother back, picked the door will be to look good to me. Fortunately, I mop
a self-defense, or to hang settled.
to work on Monday, at noon or a small micro-and Xiaosa affectionate performance, rely on, these 2 slut, home where I was? Small micro-I know, in fact, is a very pure girl, this Shaniao performance is the first love, other are vulgar, in my opinion, and stupid is no difference.
cursing me while eating, when alone, the small micro walked over, her eyes looked at me very complicated, depending on, of course I do not bird her to see what see, never seen beauty ah?
small micro: man, you do not treasure?
me: .
The woman before them a sense of superiority,
I can feel it, I especially angry, even if you kidnap a man, and why I still come installed in front of it? I want to smoke, she got off work, and Xiaosa together down the stairs.
front of the company, BMW parked in that the yuan men jade tree, colored woman, one vote was attract all eyes.
handsome hands:
eye color woman, Xiao Sa's eyes, as well as the head janitor uncle, far away in the car exhaust.
I look into the guy who is very long personality, skin white, healthy, quiet, melancholy.
I once suspected, that little micro, is not caught in the door to the mind, give up such a high variety of man, and grab me the bitch, which, really, nowhere to ah!
handsome guy looking for a secluded place, and I began to tell. He called the Little
fan, family room is more gold rich deposits of a car has very, very rich very rich can be said that a small opening, but, remarkably, never slept around, I like it.
still infatuated do not like meat, life is very old-fashioned, live by yourself, have a big brother, married a divorced father, stepmother, oh so complicated family relationships.

me: Once there was a ghost, he put a fart, and then he died.
shocked the small fan, the bending of the mouth, he looked at me.
finished laughing, I told him, crying and shouting back that he took 10 million yuan on his knees and begged me back, I do not take one look at him, and most of the girls life is the evil, such a waste, how could I go back? this world, 3 easy to find frog legs, 2 legs of the men may be more than that.
Why do I have to go back?
say the least, I looked back, and Paul are not allowed to come back a woman, I is not again broke back again? tired ah, why bother it, why bother?
say, and the beautiful flower girl, angel, like the characters, I can not find the man afraid of? over, did not hear the front, only to hear me boast of his period, thought I was selling yourself to the handsome, heavy the water down, unhappy stare, like me, go.
by, wait for the next deal with you, smelly girl.
drink some water, I continued: tree hanging ah? want to live it!
small fan in my saliva bombing already disoriented, I do not know why.
However, a lot of yuan, really rich people ah.
I advise so long, is not the point tip ah, counseling ah.
've never had the nerve to open the mouth.
small fan but spoke: , of course, not polite, hard points.
I ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and eat ah ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and
ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and
small fan looked at me surprised: ,
Papan not ** members,
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
humor is my greatest strength,
I finally found the person I admire.
satiate, walking out of the hotel. BMW
preparation as we stand on the train, when a small micro-casual dress and Xiaosa pushing a bike came up.
side is casual dress, bicycles;
side is now dressing up in costumes, BMW!
satiated with just the small face also gives out is very satisfied with the nature of the food distributed by the flush.
simply steal the existing right touch of men and women.
fire radiance of 4 individuals, own ax to grind, the most pure or a small fan, perhaps the remark I just gave him a boost, he decides to small micro-well,
let her go happy now, I came to bear her suffering, including, wronged themselves take a BMW it.
I admit, I do not kind, I quack Ga Ga Gara Ga Ga Gara
this, hello how to fight it? Really is very difficult ah.
Everyone is very understanding, did not see did not see.
small fan to send me home.
to the cell door, I get off, a small fan: I can come to you?
me:
while driving says:
car has gone, or I will kick back 2 feet.
something, dare laugh at me.
dark humming a tune to go home, not the door, rushed up to his aging mother.
, let me have. and articles to the battle ... ...
company, had also guilty of Xiaosa I do not know how, as I began the enemy.

I kept your mother's womanhood, kinky swing your mother, your mother's flow of wind. There are little micro
not know how, it has also put me as a rival of the.
I rely on you to seduce my man go, you and I eat a meal before the boyfriend, you could not stand it?
this person ah, the double standards are too serious, right?
aging mother is? Not the ordinary people go through rain and wind, Pasha ah?
I BU forward, to speak when the fart. I do not bird you.
affectionate performances in front of me, I do not see!
flirting, I listen to MP3.
God, ah, this is what ah?
abandoned woman adulterer adulteress every day is exciting, there is no justice ah?
Fortunately, people still sensible, co-workers soon could not stand.
Although they did not clear and they said, but the cold attitude of it all.
intentionally or unintentionally, help me everybody, so, I rely on my good day was great!
as long as the slightly frowning, some comfort was sympathy.
have taken food,
drink a cup.
knew the consequences is the case, called the base year in relation to men looking for an affair.
how small fan came to me I was not, perhaps, that my saliva have the effect of the bombing, bombed him awake, are also considered highly meritorious ah, in fact, I am most happy is that this kid was not Sike a small micro.
Why you? These gave her a good person account?
my evil laugh, evil laugh ... ...
weekend, telephone, mini fan to about me, go hiking.
I also confused did not respond, do not install eavesdropping aging mother sent me to a voice: love you!
In my casual jacket on the sets of ######y lingerie,
to allow the yuan to the dumping of men saw, oh, oh, big fat beast wailing ooxxooxxooxx omitted 10,000 words.
by, really do, I would not see people, and take advantage of his aging mother is not preparedness, even sprang from the house.
did not walk a few steps, surrounded by speakers themselves, a look back, not a small fan,
today is wearing dress, wearing a camouflage field army.
I rely on, can not handsome?
such a background, I really ... much, I mumble off up the car.
Therefore, single men and women is the best way to promote feelings of climbing it,
beautiful scenery, the environment, there is atmosphere!
particularly cute guy around, I like to drink gasoline, as motivated. ah climb climb climb
ah ah ah climb climb climb ah ah ah climb climb climb ah ah ah climb climb climb ah ah ah climb climb climb ah ah ah climb climb climb ah ah
climb for a long time, I was surprised, small fan that rich kids, actually physically so good!
small fan was surprised: cliff, no problem. br> by, the door of evil, is not that I want to say it?
even love are the same, this is not a bit too, ah?
continue to climb the mountain would more forest, wild flowers picked a handful of weeds, broken gong roar voice also pulled out several times, do not sing loud noise, the small fan shocked glances, I understand,
sing 7 times a song can come to transfer, but his mother came back out of tune, ah ~ I really genius!
climbed to a dangerous place, naturally, a small fan hand to pull me through.
I rely on,
current,
current,
a current,
pat pat.
I do not know how, like the heart and the drum.
sneak a look at this child, face red.
continue to climb, a small fan was curious.
I just cried in front of my mother, other people, nature is no chance to see. :
enigmatic in the eyes of my small fan ran away.
rely on, and so what, chase!
I shouted,
really happy with the evening meal, after a day of exercise, starve to death! 2 people voracious
we began to eat, in my lead, nor is it driven pull,
as long as he likes, or what I like to eat, as long as slow-moving and slow to clear in my chopsticks next a,
Therefore, the small fan I have to catch up with the speed,
we use the speed of the storm, I did one another plate, another plate after eating a dish, drinking bowl and a bowl of ... ...
I'm so sorry ah!
we should eat buffet,
should eat in the back, there's profit.
satiate, rest,
I rely on, the drama of it is also true too, when we eat, when lying down, a middle-aged woman came,
everyone should know, stepmother , stepmother, stepmother.
how do I know? Wrote a word of his face?
woman asked the little fan on the cold face: , to support his aging mother keep living, trying to find a fun, actually it was right at your fingertips, my God!
woman looked at me: What kind of things ... ah, the more poor people are poor, the rich more money, ah, I want no money, I explain how to go home to my family ah? br> pop, pop, pop
small fan face was red, purple ... ... simmering.
the edge of the outbreak, he Yibalaguo me out of the restaurant, we laughed in the car a full 20 minutes.
, Q Can I go to his house to play?
I never even think about it, the article too nervous.
thought that we two, did not expect to house a look,
There is an old guy, a big handsome guy, a small fan. flutter flutter
everyone looked at me with big eyes flashing, research with me, and look forward to me.
did not exchange a few words,
finally found I suddenly had a sense of the organization.
humorous old man, and their brother has the effect of cold humor, that we have 3 people together is absolutely
belly laugh of terrorist violence effects
wow ha ha ha ha ... ...
appreciate me I finally found the organization.
250 my mother called me, people I called the Little Angel tube, little princess.
I am excited,
my excitement,
even the nose is down,
his mother, you say what is called ah?
even if the long handsome man,
the money. Even if the money
very modest. Even a modest
parents very humorous. Even the humor
also his mother with no mother.
mother Oh no, this is such a big temptation to ah!
I think Xiaosa his mother,
I have an impulse to bite Caesar,
the stepmother, oh, Jiao three,
can be ignored, this house is not speaking to her the status of Caesar.
me laugh,
I am proud smile,
I am proud evil laugh.
quick chat to noon, and had left his uncle and his brother were going to see, and did not expect and I do hit it off, did not think what to noon, and dinner how to do it?
by, you know?
I nicknamed what? Superman

Kitchen Just give me a kitchen, I can make big taste.
, of course, put the first two scenes Niuniunienie's words, do not, do not find it too ah!
look kitchen, refrigerator what you prefer.
doing casual, homemade side dishes, that taste not the same.
year are full of praise for my mother to eat.
So, a woman must be under the kitchen, you can no less than the kitchen, but you have to be, just like Shan Cai When can the key to the piano music.
Oumen ordinary Wang, occasionally Brighton tasteful.
that effect, Leverage it!
eat is called the clean sweep, not left dripping, I secretly happy.
, they say, tie him man, we should tie him to his stomach.
Look at me, even his father, his older brother with the bolt.
three insurance.
everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves very much, come home,
rushed to embrace his aging mother, I set out to eat.
even in the spring came again, this time, is not common in the spring,
have a rich boyfriend, it was great,
out BMW, shopping with Gold, corruption was pay, eating out some money,
I do not understand more and more of the small micro, why give up the big treasure,
thought for a long time, I guess perhaps this is a Ah stays, fed and support, and Ga Ga Gara Ga Ga Gara , even picked up my treasure, huh, huh When the small fan free to come and take me out shopping and go shopping to hiking, Barbara enjoyable day off.
expensive day in an expensive restaurant, had finished chatting, suddenly felt someone staring at me,
turned around and saw Xiaosa out in restaurants and small micro-through, look at me look at me 2 to make a personal vision to burn a hole in my body,
especially small micro, evidently saw the little three great feeling of milk, I grass, made a mistake, right?
I'm the victim, you have to love I'll give you love, you had to bear the pain I have,
sharp sense of integrity I have enough of it, but also his mother's do not know when to begin, start Xiaosa follow me around, turn;
not to the company of small micro-loving show.
Therefore, it is ultimately stolen stolen, not a long time and undermine the people's happiness, you will be able to happiness? Really want this, I really do not opening the eyes of heaven.
work, and Xiaosa continue to follow, I am getting impatient, and you in the end want to do?
Xiaosa:

I wait for him finish.
I told him, how do I do? You tell me.
me: , and the good they expected shortly, and we as good as before or after bad?
my face Xiaosa,
to leave him, you can Why? :
fart Britain Britain's past, the big brother in the room to see me in the past, asked me to give him the ID card, visa and send even a small fan of this bumpkin to play abroad,
I like, and immediately called my wife has to call I was ready, his aging mother clinging to the phone, poor cc, doorbell,
I opened the door, a look, do not know? An aunt.
me:
old aunt said to me very arrogant, call the owner out of your home, I was a small micro-her mother, I have something to say to you bosses.
by, old fool, you disgrace your daughter in high spirits.
me:
qiang4gyi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links