Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
R8r5b7y7zf

Default Graduates of the list , how many use the document

? ? Bukanhouhui die! Diploma to go back to get the students report card Pai Qianzheng must look看啦! I hope you can keep better preserved .
by and by graduate like me to give brothers and sisters:
year after graduation the most critical, the year of its life is the most important year in the elementary planning causes narrated to three: employ agreement,
recent years, employment in the process of traction, a lot of recently graduated college graduates in a year or two to state cadres lost their identity, personnel files, accounts. This first talk about the status of cadre for the graduates, what kind of role in our country, regardless of all walks of life will have a job classification, but also any units that want to have people who have titles to work, and, even if you work a job classification unit, said no, that is senior to you if you take the money and there is absolutely more than others. Professional titles and what people can do? A cadre status of the people. So seen from this, even if you're not an officer, you only make money, that cadre status is useful for you. Here, I would like to say a few words I now know some of the problems in this regard, I deem there must be a lot of places are not full, but at least I trust can help to college graduates.
(a) Why sign ahead graduation Many graduates of friends, always that the But in fact the maximum momentous role because the graduates of the school report, Transforming the administration, file transmit out, based ashore the relationship among accounts.
(b) When it comes to employment agreement, then that is required Employment agreement as a national employment rate of college students as a statistical basis, but also the school report card published by a certificate. Only graduates of the employment agreement was signed, back school, before school graduates in the report card will be sent to you, and you take your report card to report your work unit, this began calculating length of service, and you will has a cadre status.
(c) Students file into the (personnel files are state secrets, does not allow individuals to hold. If your boss has a file management qualifications then you put the file on the unit; If not, then your files on the talent market category packages Department. If you did not sign the employment agreement, then you play back the file instantly to origin). The Here must converge on to say that many people put in not long after graduation, only then to go back to re-open a show at this time proved to be not so nice away, so it is still exhorted graduates keep good
(d) of the State cadre status:
social system in China, three in the identity of citizens: peasants, workers, cadres. Management of farmers owned by the Ministry of Agriculture, Bureau of Labor management workers go, when the cadres go Personnel Management. Students belonging to the national exercising professionals, as are state cadres. And many people not graduated inexplicable cadres lost their identity. Of way, many of them are do not concern about their own cadres identity. Think there are, no no, no, then I at fewest 4 years of college degree. Actually you are wrong. If you do not reserve your cadre status, you can say you read the university is pearly, and you just have a bachelor's degree workers,Supra Cruizer Shoes, there is no change in your own identity. State officials depend on to identity? By the employment agreement, by the Otherwise, you can not be mentioned, because you are workers. Perhaps many people say: I will not be invested dry, then why do I must cadre status, I want to make money.
(e) then I say immediately is a job classification. Which also involves a crucial year for specific issues.
graduates to the Probationary term expires, I must memorize to retard completed in the same unit, that is, your employment agreement, to positive report card and your testimony, if the cover above the three chapters of the same unit, otherwise regarded as ineffective.) Then remember to fill in the to the Personnel Department website.) Specific titles can be assessed to the website of the Ministry of Personnel (the best and the title of the professional studying interlocked to their own, or to the more laborious when the senior assessment.) Evaluation of this title is to pass the exam (except for craft, craft and crafts, sports coaches and radio and television broadcasting four array, reporting other basic series need to pass the exam to get the basic professional and technical qualifications. Examination by way of closed writing document A, the implementation of unified framework, unified proposition, Unity. to affirm the primary professional and technical personnel to participate in Hangzhou pass in qualifying examination, you can get Of course, some job classification does not rule out some of the units within the man-made causes. After initial assessment in your title four years later, the premier five years of your work, you can apply for assessment of intermediate grade. Then five years later, the first ten years of work, senior assessment (specific to Internet quest.) So that your life over the title to the basic assessment, some lucky person can convert 10 years of In our country, regardless of all walks of life will have a job classification, but also anybody units that want to have people who have titles to work, and, even now you work in a job classification that is not flat, then think if you are senior engineers, you get The money is definitely more than others. Professional titles and what people can do? A cadre status of the people. So seen from this, even if you're not an officer, you only make money, that cadre status is profitable for you. However, to ensure that even a small company of three people can sign, but do not collapse in a year, or you no one will give you a sign to positive,Supra Skytop II Shoes, and remember to remember. Some people say, I think that something I want to test next year, I will not sign a three-way (otherwise the same), Dry easily find a living, make some money over. Then you are wrong. Remember, any time, do not give up your identity! If you want that something you are working Kaoyan a class, we see case in point. If you are admitted: You graduated from university in June, July to the deadline. The second year in July, you positive, the basic job classification. Graduate school in September. When you graduate school, the male who already has the status, the 3-year graduate students read, male get out of the customary wages of the straight (into the private companies), no one said a probationary period (graduate school also has 3-month probationary period) . If you're into the state-owned enterprises or institutions, then the students worked for 3 years count (I do not know if personal enterprise is not, but is definitely state-owned enterprises or institutions), you can out of the intermediate grade assessment, the male and earning a mammoth measure. So you say you should not defend the identity of your cadre? If you did not plan: not admitted to simple, linear to work, waiting for remarks back to medium, not wrong what. Many people are always distress, in fact, everything is so simple, if you worth, then possibly my words will change your life, if you do not splice importance to, then when I combine, and thank you. But remember a word, not because of the employment oppression in 2009, but missed the part of the state cadre status of college graduates, remember!
(f) account
Let's start from the account in this adore are more fundamental things. An account is distinctive household registration system, if the Hong Kong accounts generally refers to a bank account. Account to the Chinese government to rely on statistical file on population in China, China Population Information online population clock face is on the basis that the two accounts to count out. So, in China, account is your most required proof. No account is the the In fact, the They become black households for the simple reason that after graduation, They have to pay someone to care between the re-registration, pricey and time-consuming and exceedingly bothersome. So we must always focus on their own account, do not lose by that innocent offense. In China, principally children in rustic students, the schooling is from an early age by a rustic to urban development. Work is a way, what year and what a compassion that the remuneration is the light of day on ah; can be said to be a shortcut to school, although this road is not so easy, more snug than working. Generally admitted to the University, to excitedly brought family a migration card accounts, take away from the home of the booklet in their own account pages, await until September early autumn, when the first school to report all of these materials turned over to the temporary of the school is situated has become a member of the city (of course,Supra Trinity NS Shoes, some students did not move their household registration.) In short, we moved out of the process of account is this some kind of basic. In fact, after graduation
account there are some lines in this thing. In common, there are five graduates of destination account: 1, the working conditions of family registration management unit (such as government departments, colleges and universities); 2, the employment interchange of person resources center; 3, agent-managed affiliated; 4, did not apply, one year after the school has given origin to fight back; 5, Unknown Pleasures, perished.
work units to take over the account that the best course, we should take the initiative to apply their own procedures in this regard, at this chilly society,Supra Shoes UK, in addition to parents, brothers and friends who would control the things you ah Do not expect something to remind you how to do that, it is important to query their own initiative, to do it. Of course, most people can not be employed in such units, because this unit is not a government department, is the state-owned enterprises, the increase is a approximation of large businesses. Work when the unit can not take over the account, according to usual, the majority of students would choose to put local talent exchange center, because this is the lawful edition. But there is a constraint, the collective talent exchange centers are transient accounts accounts, the deadline for two years, graduating more than two years can not continue to host the. And the account is one with the file can not be singled out. There is anchored into the agent-managed account. I do not know how to other companies, we are charged the company with the same talent market, which is the price set Price Bureau. But put our company has many benefits. First of all, our company is a collective account or in Jinan City, Qingdao, permanent residence, and enjoy the same treatment as inhabitants in Qingdao or Jinan, such as what to purchase restrict chamber; Secondly, there is no deadline for this account, is permanent; again, we can account file detach account files can be extracted separately, simple to use; Finally, we must do the company of family planning, husband and wife account can join their children join their parents seek refuge. You have the account of a person, the entire kin can seek refuge. Some people do not bring an end to ... any formalities, to fight back to the account of origin, the case of irresponsible commanders, I am terrified to become a
(vii) file
life have a lot of people watch their own files, in accordance with the regulations, individuals can not way their own files, the file must be accustom to send the State So, the file is a very solemn thing. It is a flat description of life, perusing the position, working in the celebration between some of the situations are on file in the file is stored, until his death.
file, in principle, be divided into three types: enrollment files, personnel files and workers file. Enrollment records a person's reading career, he recorded what month where the reading, how received in recognition of what action, a number of appraisal forms, transcripts, etc. owned by Education Management. Personnel files are added in the school file Paiqian Zheng, resume, positive rating materials, marital change materials, overseas material,Supra Bullet Shoes, labor contracts, in the ultimate Personnel Management. Workers file it refers to has not been positive rating, did not get the status of cadres, workers, owned by the Bureau of Labor Management.
currently still heeding school, including internships are like me, but even now graduated from the files of students, all school file (the file in the school during this period); graduates after graduation in their graduate student status file into the report card, and then transfer the file along the school unit's personnel department graduates or commissioned personnel exchange agencies, the adults do the file before transferring the file (the file at work during this period or talent exchange centers or fastened in the agent-managed institutions); if graduates do not go through pertinent procedures after graduation, then sbring an end to ... a year period (211 schools in two years), the school file expired, will be playing back to the country of origin, into Labor Bureau, the shift worker files (files in the labor bureau during this period.) If your file not changed by the Personnel Bureau of Labor Management, then I apologize to acquaint you, you lose all your years of social studies are the only evidence - status of cadre. Some people say I have a diploma to prove that I am extremely taught, but you do not have cadre status, you are a extremely literate workers, even now retired, your pension cadre status than those who have less lot. About cadre status, I get the emulating in more elaborate almost.
(h) cadres and cadres as
as in what to tell you something, I should first specify what the cadres as if lost, can not be retroactive, shelf life is over, forever lost. Social system in China, three in the identity of citizens: farmers, workers, cadres. Farm Bureau farmers owned management, management of labor bureau of workers go, go cadres Personnel Management. Apply to the labor department through recruitment (employment) status formalities with the workers, organized by the personnel department in digestion, with employment formalities cadres cadre status, enrolled full-time national unity in the first year of college graduates pass the examination for probationary period positive rating after procedures have cadres identity. (Note: If there is no two-year career during the relative formalities, index automatically expire) Note: The college graduates must apply for the college graduates (the report card signed by the personnel department date) a year later, to the personnel department or by their authorized personnel exchange approvals positive rating; college graduates for one year (even now such report ), college graduates can apply for junior title three years of work by the personnel department or unit authorized personnel exchange institution. After the positive rating to determine the status of cadre.
(ix) the role of cadre status:
1, state organs, civil service employment, access to the basic conditions for public institutions. Civil servants have a clearly defined political exam materials must cadre status (besides the civil service examination graduates.)
2, between units, the flow of talent between the city one of the prerequisites. For example, Beijing is now the stable plan of the basic introduction of talents, one of the conditions is to have the necessary cadres identity. Only a cadre status, can be said to be cadres to organize.
3, has a cadre status before, to evaluate the titles. In our country, regardless of all walks of life will have a job classification, but also any units that want to have people who have titles to work, even now you work in a job classification that is not flat, then think if you are senior engineers, you get the money is absolutely more than others, because this is the state, the state has the title of the basic salary, such as a senior engineer of base salary annual salary of not less than 5W (for example, does not average the state).
4, provided the basic stuff dry. That is, if you want to be enhanced cadres, must have a cadre status.
5, the starting point for calculating length of service cadres, cadres for length of service has began from the enumeration. (Length of service relates to your job classification, social assurance, etc.)
6, has a cadre status the digit of stipend money is more than (100% of cadres and workers 60% -80%). Some human mention that I am not the civil service examination, do no want to enter public institutions, I Zhengqian okay. This in corner involves the question of title, a person has a heading, even if it namely a low-level titles, his salary is not the same class than the title of the person's wages to a level tall; some people say, I do think that something was afterward graduate school, etc. want apt work asset. If you graduated in July this annual, in June you with an agency (or find a relationship, your father's friends, What's the enterprise) signed a tripartite approval, the file is sent to this agent. Graduate school until September, when essential file, go to the company to send your files to a school (calculate you are working that something with not feud between fresh raw Kaoyan). A annual later, to find the company that signed the tripartite make affirmative rating to decide the status of cadre. After three years of graduation you really yet have 2 years of service was. Have worked this object is quite important, first of all have to have a cadre status (for one year) to assess the primary title, length of service 4 years (for five years), tin evaluate the intermediate grade, length of service 9 years (working 10 years), tin evaluate senior. For those exceptional appraisal, you absence to get what what the citizen research gifts, we What most people do not approximate. No material how the go of the hereafter changes in your personnel file can not be divorced from the personnel department (office) and the respective hearts and additional cadres, the file management system. Once transferred to the Bureau of Labor or to the labor mall and the staffing and other traditions extra than three months can not be reversed in period, will lose their status of cadre.
(X) relationship
party if this one would not usually say, but each year a large number of party members lose their party member. Nothing more than a few reasons: relinquished the party relationship, not paid membership dues, not to partake in party life. This is because most people there did not fascinate ample consideration, or can be said that stupidity leads to this behavior. Communist Party members is to serve the people, and I aim to reflect the party of this treatise. Most of the members from the party because of that paid no returns, ideological level was not up to criterion from the party union. In fact, to serve the people,Kids' Supra TK Society, the people are not wood, people understand the party in the work, will give award. Although as a member should not say so, in conviction, we should not count return, excluding payout of the people. I talk the retinue words may be subject to Party objection, but I still say, because it is true, I do not want to let the students make this year's error and lost a excellent chance. Without paying, excluding those who serve the people there paid, and many, but the vast bulk of party members, I think ideology is still problematic, though every 15 min, write The reality of this society is like this. China is a Communist one-party fascism, notwithstanding essentially a people's democratic dictatorship, the Communist Party is the people's representatives, it in fact does the Communist Party in power, the Chinese KMT members will not be the case when the government members. So if you want to be in the development of China's political amphitheatre, you will be your membership in the most fundamental conditions. I speak the fact, Take Qingdao side, I think the country is the same. You are a party member, and has a local lasting dwelling in Qingdao, in a certain place of ​​your account. So every year, the light during the election period, you will have a lot of earnings, because the party members poll, distant more than a referendum of the people many heavier. I say this not to discredit the mores of party members, not to say that party members to make efforts for this, but that it is an objective fact, each area phenomenon. Of course, still anticipate our party members were proficient to really love from the heart on the Party and the people truly serving the people. So, forget to disburse membership dues, often thought to write reports in time to participate in party life.
positive rating for the cadres is phoned state-owned corporations and public institutions. Procedures for positive rating after the state cadre status with, if changes in the work transferred to the state-owned units, positive rating on the handling as the chief root to enjoy. Positive rating in the records management sense, has certified very useful: no positive rating, file no positive rating in the table, along to the file lacking manipulation. Organs, institutions and norms of massive undertakings do not approve this file, it can not be hired. Cities list for the presentation of aptitude to residence local not received this file when, it can not knob. In short, anti need to review the file, you would bring ... to an end. This will aid standardize the employer's personnel management is conducive to professional evolution for the thing, merely also confirmed the personality of cadres for the thing the necessary formalities. All undergraduate and above (campus are also considered) 1 year after graduation student in need of positive rating and a cadre. Files will be installed inside the table and cadres positive rating on the registration form. For sample, you graduated in June 2010 this year, next year in June 2011. This time is probationary phase, probationary expiry need to do positive rating. Only after the file achieved positive rating can stream in the job market! Or later you Regardless of the talent market to which, in theory, do not receive your files! because your file is missing positive rating see! positive rating in the period a year! So when you graduate, we must immediately find the receiving element, a shrieked the unit since you do grading! and packages during the year, not to say! otherwise must reassign it! your probationary period is one year also! )--

Sponsored Links