Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
1u8y4i2l4v
Private First Class

1u8y4i2l4v is on a distinguished road
Default Whitney Ages Out of Teen Vogue – Fashionista Fa

Posted in:
Fashion Is Fun Whitney Ages Out of Teen Vogue? By Natalie Hormilla Tuesday, Dec 18, 2007 / 3:46 PM GMT -5
There’s been some talk of Whitney leaving The Hills, and her recent interview with T‘s The Moment may have just confirmed it.
T‘s Online Editor Jonathan Paul comes right out and asks Whitney if she’s getting “phased out” of the show. Whitney responds that it’s just a rumor, saying she’s “still going to be continuing filming”.
BUT, after being asked “what’s next” for her at the magazine,Mulberry handbags, she says, “I think Amy [Astley,Mulberry Oversize Work's Bags, Teen Vogue’s Editor-in-Chief] thinks [Lauren and I] are maybe getting too old for the magazine.”
Are Lauren and Whitney getting tossed from the show like a couple of just-turned-23-year-old models? We think it’s true,mulberry bags sydney, but not because they’re “old” (if 22 is too mature to work at Teen Vogue,Mulberry Holdalls, then everyone but the interns couldn’t work there.)
Rumors say Teen Vogue might be trying to distance themselves from the show – regular shots of Lauren and friends drinking and hanging around questionable guys may not fit in with the lifestyle Teen Vogue maintains within its pages.
So what would The Hills be like without the fashion closet? We have no idea,Virginia Smith to Barneys – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice,cheap mulberry bags, we just know we probably wouldn’t watch it anymore (especially if this rumor happens to be true).
1u8y4i2l4v is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links