Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
02rsfoulj

Default -An Outline On Audrey Hepburn_7246

An Outline On Audrey Hepburn
An Outline On Audrey HepburnAudrey Hepburn was a British actress known for her beauty, grace and elegance. She was born on 4th May, 1929, in Brussels, Belgium. Audrey Hepburn was the only child to her father who was an English banker and his second wife. She was not just a great actress but also a goodhearted person and a charity donor. And even today she remains as one of Hollywood's greatest style icons. During World War II her parents divorced and Hepburn and her mother struggled to survive.After the war, Hepburn continued to study dance in Amsterdam and later in London. Hepburn needed to find a job soon, as her mother was the only earning member and was struggling to support them. Though, Hepburn became a proficient ballerina, she decided to get into acting as that would give her more pay. So, in 1948, Hepburn made her stage debut as a chorus girl in the musical High Button Shoes in London. And in 1951, Hepburn made her feature film debut in One Wild Oat.Audrey Hepburn went to New York at the age of 22 to star in the Broadway production of Gigi. In 1953, she starred opposite Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday for which she won the Academy Award for the Best Actress. And by mid 1950s, Hepburn was the biggest motion picture stars in Hollywood. In 1955, she was awarded the Golden Globe for World Film Favorite Female.Hepburn got married to Mel Ferrer in 1954. From 1967, she only acted occasionally as she decided to spend more time with her family. But her marriage with Ferrer didn't last. After her divorce from Ferrer, Hepburn married Dr. Andrea Dotti an Italian psychiatrist, and in 1970, she had her second son. But her marriage with Dotti didn't last for long either. After her divorce from Dottti, Hepburn tried to comeback to movies. She starred opposite Sean Connery in the period piece Robin and Marian in 1976, which was moderately successful.In 1980, Hepburn fell in love with the actor Robert Wolders. Hepburn lived nine years with Wolders until she died, and she called it the happiest years of her life. In 1988, Hepburn acted in her last movie as an angel in Steven Spielberg's Always. Hepburn suffered from appendiceal cancer and died at her home in Switzerland on Jan 20, 1993.
More articles related to topics:

-Legacy of the Handbag_7859

-jeep shoes

-What Type Of Handbag Or Shoulder Bag Is Right For You_8178

pleaser shoes are comfortable and beautiful. However, the shoe does run a bit small, so be sure to order 1 size up (i.e. I normally wear a size 9, and bought a size 10 shoe. I previously purchased the same exact shoe elsewhere online in a size 9 and found them to be way too small). I purchased these shoes to wear with my Snow White Costume on Halloween. I wore the whole outfit (along with the red sequin shoes) both at work during the day and in the evening on Halloween. People at work loved the shoes and I also received a lot of compliments in the evening while trick or treating with my 3 yr old. The turn around delivery time for receiving the shoes was quick too. I would order from this vendor again. I was very pleased with my order.tods bags.

Sponsored Links