Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 07-29-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
1v4c4v5n0s

Default Rivera Bags Another Two-Inning Save With Chamberla

“It was real simple,” Girardi said. “We had it mapped out.”
— Larry Eisenberg 6. October 26, 2009 7:42 am
Link
-->
I Think Yankees should Hughes in 7th and Joba in the 8th.
Mariano Rivera is the best closer of the modern era of baseball. I was surprised to see Girardi go to Joba, but that decision worked out well. I sincerely hope that Hughes regains his confidence in his fastball before we start playng and winning on Wednesday night! I predict Yankees in 5!
I thought it was sketchy for Girardi to put in Joba and EXTREMELY sketchy to see that glimpse of Damaso Marte warming up. I imagine if Joba blew the lead and we lost, Girardi would get absolutely ripped again by everyone. It all worked out in the end… but I’d still like to see Robertson in those situations.
I think it was back in 2002 or 2003 that I first started describing Mo as not only being the best closer in history, but possessor of the single greatest pitch in BB history — the cutter — because everybody not only knew it was coming, everybody knew where Mo was going to throw it and they still couldn’t do anything with it.
For the first time since 2003,cheap 2009 World Baseball Classic, the Yankees were back in the World Series. A beaming Rivera was asked to describe how it felt and he beamed even more.
— k 10. October 26, 2009 9:31 am
Link
1. You are seeing thet best ever at his craft.
2. The Yankees win!
— the BerZerker 11. October 26,cheap DC Shoes Hats, 2009 9:31 am
Link
For me, the post-season has meant either
napping in the early evening or staying up
terribly late, since games begin for me at
around 3 am.
— Annie Savoy 7. October 26, 2009 8:44 am
Link
#7 – Made me laugh. Yes, it did seem like a “decade or more” of carrying Pavano, but I think it was just 4 years! I agree, give Wang a chance.
Yankees tradition is forever tarnished by hiring a pack of mercenaries.
For Girardi’s strategy to work,Wholesale New Era Jordan Hats, the Yankees had to have that lead in the eighth. When Andy Pettitte surrendered a one-out single in the seventh, Girardi decided that Joba Chamberlain, not Phil Hughes, would be the reliever who would try and provide the bridge to Rivera. Hughes, who blew a save and lost Game 5 of the A.L.C.S., has a 5.79 earned run average in the postseason.
Must be a real challenge to spend 201 million dollars. This victory is hollow, simply stated it was bought.
Growing up in SF California my perception of NYC was 7 San Francisco’s. According to my Pops, NYC all greater combined was equal to 7 SF’s. I was fortunate to visit Manhattan… I felt very comfortable there. The subways, cabs, buses, walking. I know all about the history and traditions of the Bombers… Although I am loyal to my SF Giants,Apparel, I know the Yankees history all too well. The true Yankee purist will whine about the Mick, or Dimaggio, the Babe…. But in this modern era of ball… Jeter, Rivera, Pettite, and Posada are just as equal in status in this modern era. It feels like it is just meant to happen. I did visit the new Stadium in the Bronx. You know the spirits or ghost of the old Yankee Stadium didn’t have to travel far to keep the mystique….first year in business, hosting the World Series… it’s meant to happen. By the way, I love New York
As Rivera trotted in from the bullpen in the eighth, he was trying to protect a two-run lead over the Los Angeles Angels. He was trying to notch another save, trying to add to the pile he already has accumulated.
T-Rex (#23) I fail to understand your logic. Firstly, Rivera was closing post-season games well before 2004.
— George 1
Next » Add your comments...
2 comments:
1. i posted this about one month ago: thank you mariano, for all the years of unquestioned grace and near perfection;
2. to the poet above named Larry
who’s certainly not one to tarry
whenever the Yanks win,
he’s quick to jump in
with words that one cannot parry.
Oh, and yes, the Yankees should come to agree that Joba’s place is in the ‘pen. If he can learn the groove over the next few years – he may grow to be a worthy successor to Mo.
(I live in the Middle East——and my cable
package marvelously includes play-off
baseball, including the World Series… )
With hard work and the gift of experience, the Yankees have returned to the arena of the World Series. Jeter,Wholesale Baltimore Orioles Hats, Rivera, Posada and Pettite ( a returnee) have led this team again into the championship.
There has never been another athlete quite like Derek Jeter, and may never be one again. Pay attention to him – and how he plays the game. Then, be proud of an American kid who grew up to be a legend.
— illuminati 20. October 26, 2009 11:58 am
Link
XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
— TR 14. October 26, 2009 10:05 am
Link
Does anyone know if the roster gets bigger for the World Series ?
“You don’t like to jinx it,” Posada said, “but you know what Mariano is capable of doing.”
What a pick-me-up for New York!
A special gift from Baseball’s Stork,
We forecast a battle
To make one’s brains rattle,
May the Yanks pop the Champagne cork!
Consider how many teams in the past decade did not even make it into the post-season and then reconsider your post.
— AK-DK 12. October 26, 2009 9:37 am
Link
— T-Rex 24. October 26, 2009 2:09 pm
Link
Now: what about the rotation? They have to start Gaudin for game 4, right–and just ask him to get through 4 or 5 decent innings, and then go to Aceves for 1 or 2.
— fj 19. October 26, 2009 11:43 am
Link
— kundun 3. October 26, 2009 4:55 am
Link
<!--
The rare times he “blows” one simply remind you how great he is.
— bill in beijing 4. October 26, 2009 5:01 am
Link
I’ll be the first one to admit that I was leary of brining Moe in to get 6 outs. I think I was perhaps guilty of over managing from the sofa!!! It worked out and that is the important thing.
I am so grateful and now more than ever releshing this trip to the WS,Top 10 Running Shoes 2010. Part I, because I now realize that “this doesn’t happen every year”!
That being said Congratulations to my Beloved Yankees and I will be cheering you on from the stands as well as my sofa!
GO YANKS!!!
There’s been a lot of criticism of Girardi for some of his decisions. I think he’s done a terrific job remodeling the bullpen and winning 103 games. Giradi got all the players in the mix, and helped create a team chemistry. I like his positive attitude and he is really a smart guy. good luck yanks
Or then again – perhaps you’re just a Red Sox fan with no team left to root for this October and thus have far too much time on your hands?
— yankeeinastrangeplace 22. October 26, 2009 1:08 pm
Link
Here’s hoping he remains age-defying for at least a couple more seasons.
I would think the Yankees could figure out Brad Lidge before the Phillies figure out Mariano Rivera.
Coke and Robertson are the best 2 guys in the pen right now after Mo, and Coke just for 1 or 2 batters per game. Unless Roberstson is hurt and Girardi is hiding it,Cheap Kansas City Royals Hats, he needs to be pitching more. Joba got the job done last night, but we all know how precarious he can be, and Hughes needs some time to re-group; I hope the Yanks have a 3 run or more lead at some point in the Series and he can come in and get back into a groove. Brunney should be on the WS roster–drop Marte!
Chamberlain, who has had a chaotic season, was as seamless as a reliever could be Sunday. He induced two ground outs to end the inning, maintaining a two-run lead and getting the baseball to Rivera.
— jgj 17. October 26, 2009 11:07 am
Link
Your Name Required
— c.p. 25. October 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Link
Rivera’s save against the Angels was the 13th two-inning save of his postseason career, but it was the first time he had started the eighth to record a two-inning save since Oct. 9, 2005. When Rivera allowed a run in the eighth, it was the first run he had given up in his last 16 postseason innings.
Death, Taxes and Mo Rivera
More importantly, being a great closer in the post-season first requires being a great closer in the regular season.
It appears the Yankee tinkerers have decided on a reasonable formula for next season. Joba back in the pen as a bridge and Hughes back in the rotation, potentially as a number 2.
There’s little doubt about Joba being a starter for most of his career. It seems he needs a year or two for his arm to mature. Hughes seems ready now and has a wider range of out pitches than Burnett. Burnett is probably best suited for the role Pettit now fills at 3.
Pending medical advice the Yankees would be foolish to give up on Wang. Having carried Pavano for a decade or more they can afford to risk a couple of years on Wang. His return would assure the strongest rotation in baseball and would provide a number of options for the other young arms.
With the Yankees six outs from a trip to the World Series, Manager Joe Girardi did not need to have a discussion with his coaches about what to do. Before the game,cheap Los Angeles Dodgers Hats, Girardi decided that he would summon Mariano Rivera, the best closer in postseason history, if the Yankees were ahead in the eighth inning. There was not a better pitcher in the world to ask to get those six outs.
— TheBillionairesClub 23. October 26, 2009 1:32 pm
Link
I would think Game 3 on Halloween suits him better.
And nice to see Joba get the job done too. Hope Hughes is relaxing and recovering his confidence,Philadelphia Phillies Hats, and will get some good innings against the Phillies.
— TR 15. October 26,Brands Snapback Hats sale, 2009 10:49 am
Link
After Rivera’s final cut fastball, he lifted his fist and kept it in that position. Rivera hugged Jorge Posada and the two hung tight for several seconds. Posada echoed Girardi in saying the plan was to have a lead by the eighth so Rivera could finish the Angels in Game 6 of the American League Championship Series.
While the Angels nicked Rivera for a run in the eighth,Cheap Transformers Hats, he stranded the potential tying run on first. After the Yankees scored two runs in the eighth,cheap Baltimore Orioles Hats, Rivera needed three outs to end another game. Rivera roared through the ninth and struck out Gary Matthews, Jr. to culminate a 5-2 victory.
— jsb 8. October 26, 2009 8:45 am
Link

You have to earn your way into the post-season by performing consistently well throughout the year. Mo did it this year and for years before that.
Watching him pitch is two-fold wonderful:
GO YANKS!!!!!!!!
— Wallofvudu 2. October 26, 2009 4:20 am
Link
What I’ve learned over the years though is that his success is not so much dependent on his “stuff”, because it’s readily apparent that he’s lost 3-4 mph on his velocity; rather it’s because of the rest of Mo’s package — his head # 1 and # 2, his absolutely perfect mechanics that allow him to duplicate his delivery time and time again.
Dear Evil Empire
Hard to figure out how to add anything to the above – but concur with all – Mo remains awesome.
— StateOfSiege 16. October 26, 2009 10:56 am
Link
I agree with Robbie’s post: why in the world is Marte even on the roster, much less warming up? Very sketchy indeed, and the makings of a disaster. Makes you wonder how well Girardi (yes, I know, he’s 7-2 in the post season so we should all lay off him…but…..) knows his own team. Is this the old Yankee-think problem, where you go with a guy who makes a lot of $$ and has a longer track record, no matter how mediocre he now is, over younger, cheaper,Cheap Bape Hats, better guys?
“Hey, it feels great,” Rivera said. “What did you think?”
Advantage–Yankees.
This is, of course, taking a toll on my
body, but the beauty of the Yankees has
more than compensated, feeding as it
does my spirit.
Your Comment
Comments are ################## and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive. For more information, please see our Comments FAQ.
— Kevin K 9. October 26, 2009 9:29 am
Link
Mo i was anxious till the game was over.
Your E-mail Required, will not be published
— Mr Wooly 21. October 26, 2009 12:22 pm
Link
To TheBillionairesClub. What would you do as the GM of the Yankees? NOT spend all that YES money? Puhlease! Until there is a salary cap in baseball (not likely anytime soon) the Yankees should continue to spend wisely and lavishly on free agents. To do otherwise would be foolish. Plus, spending alone does not guarantee success. Just ask the 2001-2008 Yanks.
Mo Rivera: STILL the best.
I do agree Mariano is the best reliever/closer ever. However,Gucci Hats, Rivera has cost the Yanks 2 titles: Blows the save and loses game 7 in 2001; can’t close out games 4 or 5 of the 2004 ALCS otherwise it would have been the Bombers and not the RedSox that would have swept the Cards. Yet he’s still regarded as the best ever partly because the Yanks have another 26 trophies already. For almost any other team he would be regarded as a choker (remember Bill Buckner?).
This morning unspeakably lovely, graced
as it was by Mo’s singular magic—
“He did a tremendous job, Joba did,” Rivera said. “Everybody. The whole bullpen, the whole pitching staff did a great job. That’s why we’re here.”
Search This Blog
Mo is unreal — one month short of his 40th birthday and pitching better than ever. That run in the 8th was like most of his,New York Yankees Hats, a weak bloop single by Figgins, advanced to second on a weak grounder, and the Angels barely able to bring him home on a very nice at bat by Vlad G. And then mowing them down in the 9th.
— robbie 5. October 26, 2009 7:41 am
Link
— BW 18. October 26, 2009 11:37 am
Link
— George 13. October 26, 2009 9:40 am
Link
I can’t believe Charlie Manuel is actually thinking of pitching Pedro Martinez at Yankee Stadium for Game 2.
E-mail This Print Share
Close Linkedin
Digg
Facebook
Mixx
My Space
Permalink A.L.C.S., Angels, Joba Chamberlain, Mariano Rivera, Yankees Related Posts From Bats Highlights From Yankees’ News ConferencesRivera Human, After AllSuddenly, the Yankees’ Injury Report Is Getting CrowdedYankees 5,Cheap New York Mets Hats, Angels 2: Yankees Win A.L.C.S., 4-2Mariano Rivera Spits Previous Post
Yankees 5, Angels 2: Yankees Win A.L.C.S., 4-2 Next Post
After Win, Hal Steinbrenner Sounds Like George From 1 to 25 of 35 Comments
Next &raquo; 1. October 26, 2009 2:41 am
Link
Still King , the undisputed master of the 9th , destroyer of lumber , Mighty MO rules again. Always interesting year after year to hear about the new reliever from squad X that has the nastiest stuff, the new GO TO guy….alas , Mo’s reign continues. As a fan, privileged to watch the best of all time at his position, as a Yankee fan grateful that I have been able to hoot and holler at the end of the game for so many years.

Sponsored Links