Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #1
7391pcvu

Default Wisdom and Faith of the clash of the 5 interna

on the internal organs of Wisdom and Faith
- Xin Peng, MD, Lecture in the 2009 Tangshan Entrepreneurs Forum
Today I report to you
the topic: Wisdom and Faith of the shock of the five internal organs.
common, a person's notions and words and deeds from the artificial heart, not only directly affect the human body, but from what heart, what action read, do also the corresponding which affect parts of the body, this is very scientific basis. Experienced doctors treat heart the first rule, in fact, people are after a gas Jiuzheng, after creature shaped Jiuzheng gas. According to Chinese ancient traditional Chinese medicine theory, man is by the fashion, gas, composed of three portions of God. Shape, we shape; gas, is our meridian; God is our spiritual consciousness. With modern technological view that the body of matter, energy and message of these three aspects, the material is the shape of the body corresponding to the energy corresponding to that in medicine,
sick for three reasons: there are outer, have inherent, there is nobody more than not within. Outside the cold watery Zaohuo Department, is the inherent fear of joy, anger, wonder this impassioned Concerned sad, is not in no more than diet and annual life. I used to use Chinese medicine to solve a lot of human diseases, but found that eventually leaving a tail. I was still no contact with traditional culture, and later in a contingency, I came into adjoin with traditional culture, is the first book I read unraveled Professor clearance of thing is the Mentioned in ancient medical books that a medic is not the medicine but the maximum major ethics, The ancients had a saying called I began to reflect on the past, mainly the patient's heart is not into, the patient got sick of the I have insight to this point, they start clinical practice, the retinue is my letters with the traditional culture of the Wisdom and the position corresponds to the five internal organs for medical treatment:
ancients the Cai Li Xu, spoke yesterday, a good teacher: The result is fierce calamity, calamity, a fierce statement that disease, or even final illness, terminal illness is actually a lot of his heart made out of, called
It corresponds to the five elements are wood, the corresponding direction is eastern, corresponding to the four seasons are spring, corresponding to the five internal organs are liver, the liver means the liver is not just the organ, and organs including the liver, including a status and function. Obviously, a person kindness love, compassionate, this trend can upright conservation, genesis, Yan Lan and moisture liver, though it will impair the liver. Liver meridian and dispensed to them are connected, if the liver is a problem, the eyes will be a problem, because the liver opens into the eyes, of course, there will be other places to be outside the performance. I study traditional culture, especially after reading I found that I did not do it. I am an only child, my parents grew pinned great wishes, but it is very headstrong strong, headstrong will make wood gas germinal stronger too, liver damage, disease came. I am stronger to what amplitude? The exam must be first, the second I got in particular trouble, with special emphasis heart climbing and honor their parents at home are also doing particularly well, then, that the main task is to learn, the other is not important, then I realized to this concept is very noxious. I kind of identity are promising to lead to liver qi stagnation and blood stasis, liver meridians inside the body away from the feet up to the head, liver opens into the eyes, so I grew up on the bad eye, myopia. When I reflect on this point, I would further benefit the people, because many patients with the disease but also in the liver. I met a clinical case: the patient appoint high, a girl, she had a thyroid tumor, cervix all day prop in a alarm, a test pulse clock her two special strings, and I said to her: You have a moral absence to change that role too stubborn and too stubborn people who do not pass via the liver. Men are strewed out, women are collected inside, to near the throat often receive this place, this place is the liver tracks, this place was once the stasis, the upper and lower barrier will fall ill. She said that too right, his parents are there, said she was dead from an early age. Said his dad, who's automobile if the automobile over her, she is again more than others, and pushed to the edge of the people. I told her If you do not change the character, no stuff how medication treatment to no advantage. Because the Because the cellular, molecular, atomic arrangement of the elemental not the same. The human body is actually a combination of a bunch of atoms, arranged in healthy people and patients like the way, are these a cluster of atoms, it is just not the same arrangement. So who hears the words of atoms? Listen to the words of energy, energy that is routinely called Even if you tear off the tumor, but your stubborn of the gas is not removed, it can still exist in this field, in the future, or to where these ingredients together, will get cancer. Another point is this girl always refute their parents, contradicting the people, especially parents and elders, this is the best wood of which the place of liver injury. I said to her, you want a good disease, the first Changes in identity psychology from the start, start now to honor their parents started. Your mother said you have no done any housework small, you think you are so big inactive and often refute their parents, you can now do the air? Gas errors can not be ill? Starting today, you put the whole pack of the housework, a good CI Hou parents virtues, filial piety, who once filial piety, the gas suddenly to sink behind down, and gas in the near future go, very easy to clear the meridians, meridian patency after like a natural disease, then drugs auxiliary conditioning is particularly efficient. Immediately after the girl back to correct his own character, honor their parents knew, and had presently come to see me again with a single lab, the tumor has been little better. She said the hospital is very surprising to me, why so rapid extinction? I was also treated for her alms with traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese medicine treatment of thyroid tumors fact unattended is very slow. Because she is a good attitude adjustment, gas Jiuzheng, the body of permutations and combinations of atoms to customary. This concept not only from the Chinese point of view is that, while from the perspective of modern medicine is founded. Physiologist at Stanford University, Professor Alma had done a very famous experiment, he put people angry, sad, troubled inhalation when collected, and then enter into a blob of syrup bottle, the bottle of syrup color will change, anger, make syrup into a mauve gas, the gas can become sad when the gray, then kick the lavender water out mice, mice died within a few minutes to dwindle. This apparently tells us that we are angry angry person is in fact refute the secretion of toxins. Professor Alma come, people get angry angry energy consumption for three minutes, with the finish the three thousand meters the energy wasted is the same, so the angry people angry is that immediately after the labor, fatigue, tingling hands and feet immediately after that, because fatigue, energy consumption, to poor peripheral propagation, it will cause numbness in hands and feet. This confirms a sense of traditional Chinese medicine, called Many people have the experience, angry angry hands and feet are cold, her face is blue, why is this so? Cause blood stasis in anger angry. Chinese medicine is anticipated to smell it, and a person, one handshake, he cold hands and feet, face and blue, you can determine that the liver problems. This modern science has been confirmed.
This illustrates a principle: mercy, bounty, truce, love, can raise the liver of the gas, can liver blood smooth, a smooth, human Qimai like, of way, longevity. I have a saying: man is born feeble, and its death is also strong. We are angry at the angry, the limbs on the stiffness. The more youth and more malleable muscles, the older the more hard-tight, so the Chinese have a saying: one inch bar width, life extension of ten years, which in turn bars an inch short,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, to live fewer years.
the five lasting members of the second appearance is the It corresponds to the five elements of gold, and the corresponding direction is West, and the corresponding seasons are autumn, corresponding to the five internal organs is the lungs. Jiang Daoyi an false person act things, always keep in mind the role of their obligations in every respect, duty, preservation of these stocks can upright lung. Anti-push it? The moral aspects of a person missing, refused to do their deserving responsibilities and obligations, then there will be less than the lung, pulmonary function weak. I myself is a good example: In the quondam tall school, did not pay attention to enhance aspects of filial piety, completely forgot to do son of a due responsibility and obligations, so my rhinitis is particularly heavy. Because the lung opens into the nostril, lung function is poor, the snout is a problem. The liability of which, the first is to prestige their parents. I am aware of the problem, four o'clock on the big three have not been treated, rhinitis enough. How good? Filial piety is one of my sprout had. I watch many patients in the hospital the pain-stricken, dying when they were stuck a great many tubes to go. I am very normal to think to my parents, I decisive to use my parents learned the physical conditioning, and never let the parents will no longer be anguish and undergoing, and even from their parents to the hospital repeatedly, because the Chinese have the manner to make people dead a natural death . If I was relying on his before interest in learning Chinese medicine TCM, so now the ingredients that increase your parents. So I put medicine in 2002 after completing basic educate, parents began to use Chinese medicine, acupuncture, massage and other usages conditioning, the chilly Shushi are sent out. I went family to their parents after the knead, I feel it is a great enjoyment of life. Later, my parents body year after year, until now, have not been to a hospital. This is my therapeutic educate a very big relief. Since I do, the more the governance of rhinitis is not. This explains that the preparation of a generation,
then say There is the words of modern rubbing the eyes no fewer than dirt. The person who is disposed to lung ailment areas, merely too abuse to the liver, because the liver is lumber, the lung is a gold, five factors of wood raw Ke Jinke, a person controlling and fussy of additional people's habits of special note heaviness, lung Too muscular will hurt the liver, but also badly hurt. Admissions in January of this year I had a patient in Hebei, early cirrhosis, liver cirrhosis amplify ascites is ascites and beyond evolution is die. There is a second way that cirrhosis of the liver malignancy, survival is not extra than ten years. He said I feel life is hopeless, do not understand where the peccadillo out. I say you this disease can be cured by orthodox Chinese medicine methodology, but 1st you must first set up, accurate and that you can remedy your own, in the meantime I will prescribe medicine to help you. He inquired that true? I say it is entirely likely. Because the use of Chinese medicine viewpoint, the gas receded afterward radical hepatic veins will ease, cirrhosis of the liver will be agreeable. The patient is an entrepreneur, all facing the furious men demanding, never showing his face had a laugh, his men are very fearful of him. He also said that every day was tied tightly. I say you made disease called amusement, and immediately you've made the liver, and if the proceed to make the case, the disease can amplify into an incurable disease and will seize your life. He asked in what ways, and I said very simple, gold gas overweight people is to train lenient smile. Because people just laugh, tight body for the gas to loosen, obtain relief apparatuses, like the rule for disease. I told him later this point, and gave him open Sini, the liver and then stretch. After 2 weeks, he said to me, I did not eat the medicine you are open to for you said, not furious, not fussy people, the mood relaxed, smiling every day ashore, I base that my liver sub- site has no sense of presence, and go to the hospital for testing liver function, the indicators are to the right way. I was returned to him almost such a reason, people get furious when I say that his hanging himself beaten in the beam, you the male is beaten every day myself. Later, he sent me a txt information that I muse approximately every night ahead hammering his own those cases, I thought this is so why bother? After many deliberation I have to laugh. The fact is that when people reflect on their own for a meantime know, knowledge, opened, and a lot of problems to be solved. Knot was opened, the blood of a pass, then the body just nice.
the lungs and further development of the gas, the gas that is sorrowful, sad about is the Chinese lung injury, a person will feel principally sad to hurt the lungs. How sad it remedied? Should first acknowledge that people who feel sad in a small trapped inside and get out of my way, when I went into a huge man out of the little me, he will not be sad, and it will become very compassionate. Compassion is unconditional care of all people, mind opened, gas to follow the change, a change of atmosphere, the body will emulate the mitigation of disease.
Politeness is the corresponding order, while the five human relations interpersonal relationships is the most correct order. A person acting on the heart is, enthusiasm for the young, civilized a morality, a strong attention to all aspects of Honesty and Honor, that this unit can conserve his justice to the heart, on the contrary, it will damage the heart. Ming is the basic security, the main nameless is the official second emergency. That is the heart inside the body melodrama a leading role, is the main gods. The natural state of mind is assured, open, remove state, then the natural state of mind is not what is it? Heart has so many natural state, one of the largest natural state is not hate, hate the hurt heart, you always hate people, will guide to palpitation heart, there is a series of coronary heart disease. I met a patient in the clinical, he was deceived 20 million, after a very hate people who lie to him, he gave himself established a disease: cardiac arrhythmia. I told him, you go on like this, not only to be cheated by 20 million, also fooled the health, if you put 20 million won over, the attitude adjustment came, that your disease eliminated from the basis. I gave him this proposal, he was with, does not absence those 20 million, also taught him a digit of points massage, vegetarian, with the diet, the symptoms fast perished. So do not speedily think of the idea of ​​Chinese medicine, in fact, many patients can be cured without medicine, such as cardiovascular disease, often eat spinach, celery and the like to explicit the blood vessels of the vegetables, can help clear the meridians.
. Is joy. If a person in a cheerful state of mind, he's Qimai especially vulnerable apt patent, you see the babies, he namely merry all day long, and his systolic entirely flat, the ancients shrieked . Physician that the mean adult laughs seven times a day, heart container will be quite smooth. We Chinese human in the globe in terms of laughter is the fewest, all day long Bengzhuo a face, so people ought pay special care apt viewpoint adjustment.
Wisdom get busy? First, peruse the writings of sages, listening to the educations of sages, along to the educations of the angels to do, it is cozy to open the wisdom, there is a meek, menial, to listen to the views of others into a truly humble person humility, this unit can also be upright Yang Shen. If a person proud conceit, and never adopt the objection of others, such doings on the kidneys no good. One kidney enough, it is easier to hear into other people's counsel and opinions; in other words, people can listen to the views of people into, kidney enough, ear orifices pass, in corner, is also advantageous to intellectual development. In increase, I have to repeat the final second in Qingdao, China Entrepreneurs Forum in terms of that heading, the problem is refined injury, injured kidney harm is fine, the problem is very serious. Fine how the harm hurt it? Intercourse is over, the kidney to hurt. Kidneys bone marrow, the brain is sea of ​​marrow, kidney foot bones strong is the rendition. Kidney full of people, the entire bone soul is full, the backbone is the bone marrow attach with the brain, and bone marrow filling connected to the head, this person is easy to develop wisdom. On the contrary if the kidney leak, his bone marrow to wilt and wilt the bone marrow, the brain will corner upside down the inside coming down the marrow of the bone marrow, then the brain will be not very good. Also, the body is equal to the total kidney banks, inner organs are the essence of the excess keeps to the edge here, and kidney all the excess vigor storage revenue came in good for a raining day, that is, put this energy transfer has been out sick use. People constantly reveal kidney, there will be these types of performance: first, to fracture, because it is simple to fracture the bone marrow withered. The second is constantly irritability, fear, self-pressure particularly great, with the words we do not feel safe. The third is the mental decline, memory loss, caustic cases will lose the aptitude to go and live, as a disabled person. Why is this so? Kidney essence because the people body and bone marrow, which is the essence of the person body is actually our body's ward system, the Department of the army's logistic afford, if the area where this all taking the time to supply their pay, and that the defense compel will collapse and we the brain, intelligence, physical strength, resistance to an overall decline would outcome in many problems, such as diabetes, stroke, cervical going to the dogs, uterine cancer. Kidney leak just said in front of people tend to over-fear, is fear that the psychological opposite can damage kidneys. A person has done wrong things will fear day and night, we found that some kid, 1 day he suddenly felt awkward, and I asked was that he dared not destroy a glass, once said that out, then he was an adult teach about it, he put this entity a unlock, instantly and transform a jump. A tiny child like this, not to advert adults it? So who did a bad thing, it will hurt to the kidney. After injury to the kidney,GHD Hair Straightener NZ, is not accustomed Suanzaorentang, Jiaotai pharmaceutical can be cured. Only the heart is,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, the gas can is, gas is a sick enough. It's that simple.

He particularly if a person credible and loyal, extension, accordingly not fraud, genuine attitude in everything you do, stands by its word and operation must be, and never reprove others, not to care also much about, he can conserve the stock upright tolerate, so that people and the whole spleen and stomach functions like the absorbent system. And vice versa,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, if a person evil treacherous fraud, perfidy does not believe,GHD Green Straighteners, alternatively not fraud if only rape, but was particularly fond of blaming people, there is all anger, all thinking, that his stomach and the absorbent system will be impact. Chen Yi Song Dali scientists said: If the lacking credit, is to lose down, not to mention one of our people? I myself is a good example: however I have not intentionally done something untruthful do not believe, but I used to complain especially love love love regardless of reproach, this habit is very cumbersome. Until the study of traditional mores, that is, until the final year of Ph.D. change overnight. At that time, the workload of instructor prepared for me particularly, I did not cross the line of duty The Young Professional for the subject, as I was the only multi-disciplinary issues, but also go to the hospital for compartment culture and vitamins culture, but also purchase a kind of media, average that employees had to engineer from this sequence of large all-inclusive I live a small life. I was on the particular grievances to complain about every day, my mentor, and then my stomach and the whole digestive system to a problem: epigastric fullness, diarrhea, loose stools,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, pale and thin, covered with little effort at all. Later I met a teacher, he I said: indignation, detest, angry, rage, distress, and those sensibilities are hurt the body, and complain instantly to the spleen and stomach hurt, anger is also sick, you are now, you should reflect carefully . So I reflect on their own, after reflection I fulfilled that the task of re-mentor to me this is my love, because merely with such oppression, I can exercise myself, I completed these tasks, can mushroom a lot of perception. When I recognize these, then I make a determined exertion must be correct, I will not blame the teacher, and director to those in the dry live, they have a mobile capacity. Soon, my stomach and digestive system disease enough. Later, my PhD thesis defense, the experts all pass, but good, this is my administrator demanding results. And I treated a patient, too, complain about it all day long complained that, severe insomnia, but also suicide once, the mood has never been better. I warned him to worry less, since not to blame others, and I warned him to do cumbersome work, weary and let him do what living life, but also let him walking. I said to him, you take the initiative to the neighbors to paint water, the water of your neighbors all-inclusive, and also how far you can go left one day How numerous roads until the walk so far. So he do as I say, ahead of a good attitude adjustment, and never complain, and began to walk two miles a day only, then farther and farther. Why let him do that? As long as the mentality of an adjustment because people come over, limbs and then an play, blood on the smooth, robust savor to because limbs spleen thing. A strong stomach to eat in Hong sleep Ye Hao, is eat, sleep. The patient accordingly recovered completely.
above example shows that people from a variety of diseases, have a relationship with his heart, with the Wisdom and Faith in the absence of a relationship, if we knew the These, it may not want to make their own disease, contracted the disease as quickly as possible want to make their own disease, then to know how to accommodate their heart, defect to upset, to make up their own absence of virtue, to make Wisdom and Faith as a whole, the bad air we all become
Wisdom and Faith is actually on the We are the Also Now the West has a disease called lifestyle diseases, that is, life does not occasion disease, and that in turn we use the teachings of ancient sages to repress and regulate our way of life, it will avert many diseases, even diseases that have had handling good. Such handling methods do not cost money, do not take medicine, can fulfill very good results.
This is my Wisdom and Faith speak about the affect of five internal organs.

Sponsored Links