Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-25-2011, 02:39 AM   #1
SW7r4p9y7tm

Default Nu pretty countryside of ruddy in the face apt dis

into the Grand Canyon, west Gaoligongshan, east Biluo snow, like two stately man and as relating. Because it is from north to south, the Pentium,GHD Hair, but after the Nu yo, such as a brutal, beautiful, ######y dancers, and lift up their flesh like launch.
Nu beauty
like a muse test of the river to human creatures, the ecology of dedication to the green mountain, the mountain with a generous center, for the river indulged hospitality.
Thus, we see the lush green sides; Thus, we see two sides of life serene; Thus, we see the river the position honestly, so we profoundly love to see mountains and mountains, so this Hill, the water resonance, as we always prayer the songs of life of the valley.
bathhouse will
early years, strewed in the Nu River valley in the mountain in array to survive, working hard all daytime, tough surroundings and conditions so that they strained to the pursuit of more. But even so, each two days to three days of the first month, stay in the mountains of the people who ought be behind cooking, put on festive clothing, fearful of the distance, the shore of his kin to Hot Springs where the Nu River, take the Pont stable hot springs. Wash away a year of hard work, usher in an auspicious new annual. In the while, the pro-string will be friends, drink dine beef, some traditional sports doping, disco tournament song, by the direction fall butme commodities trading. For centuries the traditional fashion, hence the label bathhouse will. famous bathhouse will
bathhouse would have listened a lot of locations, but the bathhouse will be the Nu River ravine was extra natural, more citizen, more orthodox. River ridge embark in which devaluation and Mabu River bathhouse bathhouse will be. There is no masking, men and women bath together. Bath are lying with a pool, respect for the young, each small talk, and always came waves of laughter and cheerful. Interestingly, men and women do not thing to the photographer's intrusion, but depend on many, they laugh aloud booing, and made them often ruddy in the face, know what to do.
shot at a friend's scrapbook, I was taken on board a rill ridge pictures bathhouse will be preoccupied to several women are bathing on the screen, one of the breast wealthy young woman with long hair with either hands over the shoulder Longzhe , is the lens Minzui smile. In these circumstances, scorched in my mind. I have a sudden enlightenment, which the soul of the Nu River valley of life, which for thousands of years to breed the national soul, full of maternal love is this not the result of breast feeding you!
Gudang village
Gudang is a village, a rural district Fugong Magee, a Lisu village, situated in the mountains Biluo embrace. Nu lush green cross
friends repeatedly insisted Nu, we eventually decided to steer up the mountain. Awaiting car, jumped out of two roadside Lisu girl, a hand-held bottle in one hand and Banzhu door, a cluster of cheerful Lisu language darted into the car. Of my friends said:
jeep out on the rock wool is only 3 meters wide road to bound amenable, side view, the abyss in the foot, my mouth sucking an ventilation of tension in pretending to be calm. The two girls camel, silver bells for us to heal Cry laughing immediately. At this point I fulfilled that this is a pretty two Lisu girl Yeah, long hair, eyebrows, such as meniscus,GHD Straightener, no set off is not law-abiding to chest - Oh! No prodigy with me and the girls at the moment is squeezed to the side of Fred via the thick lenses on his nostril, staring at two girls, such for Muji general, they are not timid and Lang Lang leads to indulge dialect.
driving back to the Nu Friends Fred said: red, such as drunkenness in general.
Lisu girl beautiful
automobile to the mountain girls out of the automobile, for they flock here. Only then did I know thatthey went tirelessly down to the bottom, fair like drinking. Parting, the 2 girls pawing by the windows on the car, if not down today, work to their home. Oh! What a individuality Lisu girl. Simple, striking, divine. This is only the mountains can establish wizard yo, so I long adored.
car to migrate forward, cornered a mountain screen, suddenly in front, in the face of anything, so I was wondered with the detriment, lengthened standing staring. Front is a massive blossom of peach, Wanru wafers of Red Cloud, inquired in the upon is a lush tree-lined, and the archaic village of thick green while the bundle in his arms embrace, and then further on is a year-round-capped mountains, and all this are silhouetted against the blue sky the next. Ayaya, Wonderland Wonderland. The United States in an instant touch my desires, I ambition to be here for the mountain, away from the oppressions of life; I would like to partner with the mountains,GHD Purple Gift Set, but no banqueting, and dissipation; I muse ... until a friend put me reclaim the deadly world.
Gudang village is prominent for the beautiful village, the people prosperous,GHD Straighteners, leisurely life. But with the outdoor world changes, but also with the Lisu women wedding men from Canada, Hong Kong's first of its kind. I am distraught for them, while they are happy, this is a historical wheel, is a historical prerequisite.
Gudang aboriginal uninhabited. A long time ago a guy fell in love with a Naxi Lisu girls, different ethnic teams hindered their integration, but what can hinder the fire of two young people love it. So they bravely renegade loved ones, hand in hand to turn the snow-capped mountains of the Bi Luo, to ascertain their own Eden. Came to a column, back baskets in the hen girl suddenly jumped out and slightly noisy clatter clatter slightly cried, so they settled on this, and as shown by the fowl, here shrieked the Gudang. rape in full bloom onward the Nu River
Gudang, erotic cave nest; Gudang, life's heaven; favor worn above the body of the stately snow-capped mountains Biluo's a love ring finger, lustrous.
Bingzhongluo
Bingzhongluo in Gongshan County is the northernmost of the Nu River up river a village, take the car to the road ends here.
you have finished watching the monarchy of the Nu River, after the premier Gulf, around the ridge, Bingzhongluo village appeared. She was like a big painting, leaning against the Gaoligongshan This huge easel, and drawing the subject is peaceful, tranquil rural scenery. Here the Lisu, Tibetan diaspora in the mountainside to the bottom of the tilt. Lisu girl
every week day, the letter went to the heaviness of the small Catholic Catholic Church, the letter went to the generalization of Lamaism monastery, there is a differ letter of their religion, but also each other interference, the Bingzhongluo people convert more family-like live in harmony, hand, foot and owe respect. Nu River valley broke into the middle of the river across a moderate slope, with more than ten families alive in Tibetan. According to each of them will be held March 3 Peach Blossom Village reproductive adore, one year for men, women a year.
approximating a time when we went to March 3, the village has erected a straw bundle penis, there thirty-five meters tall, dashing, lofty spirits,GHD Gold Styler, really let me live in Weak environment for men, Dayton feel elated a back.
forward again, turning the more groove forty-five km slope, came to Sheng Illustrious Shihmen off. I saw both sides of the cliffs, such as sliced ​​general, like two solid doors Wei, however, two stand Nu. Bottom depths of the jungle, a route can still be seen, this is the Nujiang post road to Tibet's men.
standing Shihmen off before Mingyan the mountain breeze, people feel the history of the solemn, as whether faintly hear the decision of a hundred years ago the footsteps of the missionaries; can hear the mountains ringing the hooves caravan Wu Wu and Maguotou cries; seemed faintly heard over the years down the ancient post road in this long on the ghosts of the real world of envy, longing secretly sound. I can not move forward, but did not dare take this Shihmen off, because I really fear it will touch and then close the Shek Mun, I never going with the joy of human marrows as partners. Suddenly I feel life is precious, I am a better life. People, ah, when he knew the value of life, even if some poor, even harder, how can you enjoy life and feel more fulfilled it.
the sound of Heaven
Dictionary, said: Music is mobilized dulcet to express people's thoughts and feelings, reflecting the real life of an art. Its most elementary ingredients of tempo and music.
Traditional handicraft tapestry
the Nu River, I have heard from the hut where the mist-shrouded Catholics have heard faint singing voice. They are the Lisu mountain, they are devout Christians, numerous of them did not mores, not to mention the comprehending of music, they do not even know what is melody, but is astonished that they can remove tones choir faultless poems. Each time, turn a blind eye sight to listen to this delicate escalator up the soul of soul, cleansing the soul sound of Heaven, the eyes will be filled with tears. In this four tones in the chorus division, what rhythm, melody is not major what is important is that these generations living in the mountains of the Lisu people, they are not rich, some people obtain a little bit to the most basic daily absences to back a cut to the lumber, taken to the days of mountain herbs go to the bazaar for.
I have seen one antique lady carrying a Lisu Sun Sun to say a few home-grown banana fan leaving 5 six-hour mountain to the base side of the road selling a few greenbacks, then purchase a knob of salt, a decanter fight brandy, to the depths of the mountain ascending. I compassion I found the grandmother's face fraught with a satisfied laugh, buzzing what upward Hekou wine, again from the shoulders of the decanter out into the Sun Sun jaws. At namely time I apparently discerned the antique lady hanging approximately the cervix of a wooden across. People tin prefer their own progenitors, merely folk may choose their own beliefs. Faith is a very meager life even joined clout, and this emboldened the meager but also as life even if it is to encounter and joy. at the children playing on the slopes
moment I thought of the pictures seen Andre French missionary, Father, etc. Shou Ren. They fear the early 19th century 18th century difficulties, gone through many hardships to enter the Nu River valley, some missionaries buried here at ground. After the convergence in the church Lisu mountain chanting the love life, and kindness, harmony, purify the soul of the Gospel.
with the economy tide of the clash of the Nu River people have to understand that the sound of Heaven is not only a spiritual wealth, of course, has its matter value. After all, the positive spiritual and material consensus of life can send more happiness. Now go to the Nu River travel, do not forget to go on a river not I'll say. the Lushui BAIHUALING village, where you can eat Lisu a cappella chorus of Erfu tones.
not the end of the end
into the Nu River from the moment I can not aid, unable to extricate themselves, enchanted by everything here. As the needs of their work, and I Nujiang Lushui, Fugong, Gongshan three counties of the Tourism Bureau of the local tourism resources through a quick inspection, deserving to time limitations, many places have not had time to go . However, all the way to feel unattended, I could not quell a friend that I wanted to write to Nu. Friends say, to jot the Nu River, you have to come back, reside a month or two, but also to live in the mountains, so Nu is yours.
Nujiang Grand Canyon more than 800 kilometers length, mean depth of 2,000 meters, known as the world's most weird, the most prehistoric of the East Grand Canyon. Here is home to the Lisu, Dulong, Nu, Pumi, Tibetan, Bai and other 12 ethnic minorities, where the riddle of traditional culture, the church scattered, rain, the ancient post road,GHD Carry Case Styler, concentric wine bath will, four tones chorus, offering a kind of celebration , pristine nature and Liusuo, boating, cane smear together into a bridge, and so very rich in tourism resources, reminding us of scenes a natural salon, the ethnic cultural virgin land.
Here, you can feel the spiritual purification; here, you can feel the amount of life; here, you can use the breadth of the mountain to amplify their mind, you can also use the deep valley to sublimate their own sentiment. You will be re-understanding of the earth, you will cherish life, and kindness, the generosity of all, this is the Nu River Grand Canyon.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2011, 02:40 AM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34313 2006 年 01 月 09 日 23:50 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Emotional World
2006 was named, that she alone can meet the 10, six qualified to be pulled, huh. hope that this year a good start:

rules of the game: the named persons must openly in their own ideal partner BLOG above 10 conditions, and to illustrate this.
A marked ideal partner is male or female
B must be named 10 people, exhausted all means to notify each of the game named
C can not be repeated by point by point of celebrity, everyone is only playable again ...

Note: the world know my gender pull! partner must be pulling the opposite ######!

1. looks: at least not the city and not too ugly, not too pretty, more and more pleasing to the eye!
2. Character: This is the most thoughtful and considerate. The man assigned the responsibility of society relative weight than women, men must be able to Qude a good wife can be happy for several lifetimes. social and family responsibilities require men to support . so it is necessary to give the maximum support for a woman. successful man needs a woman's support. (of course, support a man who can not be excluded.) mixed with a bad woman can find a good husband, a man only one person had a bad mix. Ha ha!
3. sensible, notices of ceremony, a woman's temperament can handle good husband, family and friends and other relations, but most importantly for the dignity of man, and she attacked me at home, but not in public irony, ridicule me.
4. self confidence,puma racing shoes, freedom. How high is no longer needed the income, but must have their own things to do, can do what you love to do,puma running shoes, can have their own friends. So as to improve themselves.
5. Motivated, active learning. Women and men to maintain a long-lasting fresh feeling, you need to progress together, have their own things to do, the two to interoperate worship in order to enrich the happy every day.
6. Hardworking, thrifty, I am not suffering from eating roots back to the past,puma shoe, live in gross room. Money spent on cut flowers to the flower can do must be done should not spend thrift.
7. Can resist the temptation, there is no excessive material desires. This is very important! Since ancient times, as the thrift failure by the extravagance. Moreover, the status quo and optimistic nature enabled her to continue their youth. Excessive vanity tends to not \BMW my wife should sit,puma future cat, riding a bike can; five-star hotel stay, camping tents do not mind, eat, adversity tries. What kind of income and conditions of what kind of life, as long as happy like!
8. Health. Can not smoke too much drink too much and can not be gambling addiction, which is basically their own lives. Not until tomorrow, a day needed to be strengthened, not wasted ring.
9. Has a healthy hobby. Can not have a law against social behavior,puma outlet store, huh, huh. . Positive points of life to achieve the requirements of 8.
10. filial piety for the elderly, it is human nature. People need to live a lifetime of gratitude! A good woman is eternal beauty.

if it has such a woman, is the blessing of my previous life, the driving force in this life,shoes puma, next life aftertaste. . . Work ing ~ ~ ~

now named:
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:49 AM   #3
jeansonfire
Commander In Chief

jeansonfire is on a distinguished road
Red face Designer sunglasses on sale

Diesel Sunglasses on saleDior Sunglasses on saleEd Hardy Sunglasses on saleFendi Sunglasses on saleGucci Sunglasses on sale
jeansonfire is offline   Reply With Quote