Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
S3k1t3s1v

Default Can peruse these words , are the center of human a

1, some asset we know are wrong, they can go to insist, as reconciled; some people, we kas long aslove is too going to give up, because no end; periodically we do not apparently know road, still the front line, as accustomed to it.

2, that hurl their eyes can not see the world; that covered his ears to all the distress you can not hear; that the footsteps stopped, the heart can no longer travel; think I need love, just a hug.

3, those who have committed mistakes, some because of too late, some because of accidentally avoid, more often at a loss to stand to one side. We are so wrong again and again, but not know and study from it and do some introspection.
4, you do not know I was thinking of you, because you do not love me, I knew you do not want me, still love you, because I was too stupid. Maybe sometimes, to avoid what is not because of fear to face, but waiting for.
5, sky, no track of wings, but the birds have flown; heart is not a sword and cut off, but the pain was so clear. The breast in the softest place, the wound hurt by love, than those that physically hurts more keen, and only time can heal.
6, a lot of people, for solitude and indulgence of 1 person, but more for of indulgence of a man, and solitary life. We tin love every other, but not destined to be together. I did not love you ample, but I am not sure that love is not the maximum correct.
7, if the betrayal is a kind of courage, then betray you need to adopt a greater courage. The sometime only have enough courage to be, or perhaps just a crush, when the latter test is the degree of tolerance, not a simple impulse, need only time.
8, lives can not be used to testify that love,GHD IV Black Straighteners, like we can not testify that they can no longer believe in love. In this city, consist in ... Rolex is a stuff of luxury, love is a spiritual luxury. However, exceedingly crisp life, there is no path to supply so many luxury.
9, one of the greatest difficulty is to know themselves, the easiest is to know yourself. Very often, we unclear own, just because we put ourselves in the wrong place, gave himself an illusion. So, not afraid of the road rowdy, I'm fearful from the begin in the wrong instruction.
10, alive in a city, or love a person, or to do someone, a long time, you will feel tired, there will be an thrust to want to escape. May not be tired of this city,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, love the people, cling to something,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, but can not give themselves the spunk to persevere.
11,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, how numerous times and how many times, remembering to paint a circle of life, and we corner in place many times, incapable to flee. Always ambition to return to the incipient place of strangers,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, if we can once anew the alternative, I thought I could love more easy.

12, whether you knew the anecdote ends, you or select it, or simulated not to know, the million will not obtain to the gist. Sometimes the damage left to others, favored to remain silent than to come clean to impair more.

13. If after you will inadvertently think of me, amuse do no forget I adored you so deeply ... ...

14 . tiptoe, we can from creature closer to it?

15. I really like you,GHD Purple Gift Set, near your eyes, preoccupied that I could forget, but shed tears, but did not cheat themselves.

16. My darling, work out to activity tired, hurt, then to come behind, I am still here waiting for you ... ...

17. When you can not aid the tears flow out of time , eyes wide open, do not wink! You will see the globe mist by the clear and the whole process, the heart will fall in tears the moment you become clear lucidness ... ...

18. Life is like a dance, the chapel people who are your premier steps may not be able to accompany you come to finish ... ...

19. do not love love, never worse. Therefore, we flirt, we puzzling, but never fall in love.

20. In fact, I have always trusted, and I do not have to think even, because I have never forgotten.

21. The most romantic words than

22. Do not say love, promise is a debt owed.

23. can not be friends after damaging up, because the hurt one variant, the enemy can not do, because loving each other too, so we become the most familiar stranger ... ...

24 I put down the dignity and the identity down, put down a stubborn, does not eligible you because ... ...

25. those who have fond memories of the entities that we never forget the process, are we forgotten.

26. lonely people will always remember the heart seem in his life of each person, so I always get enough to think of you in the fall of night over and over again for each star the digit of my loneliness.

27. the warmth of my life for so many, all of which I gave you, but you depart me, how you shriek me later and then people laugh ... ...

28. hide a time, and miss some time with the palm; hiding in a given position, also stand to miss a standing antecedents path, let me fret about the people.

29. Some human will all be carved in memories, even forgetting his voice, forgot his laugh and forget his face, but think of him every time while the feelings are always will not change.

30. never said that ahead the disjunction of people, yet dispersed in the horizon of the.

31. You never discern when I look like the most lonely, because merely when you are not with me, I was the most lonely.

32. memories namely down to the water in the palm spread out alternatively clenched whether you will eventually drip by drop streaming from the fingers wash.

33. bruise fair like me, was a stubborn baby, refused to heal, because the heart is lukewarm and moist place, appropriate for growing everything.

34. This is one of the most tired thing, than to sit and see their heart is broken, must stick it up yourself.

35. If one daytime we meet again ashore the road, and I differentiate you: ? I am very elated to differentiate you, just do not want to let you know I am really quite melancholy.

36. separation and reunion, staged non-stop screenplay of life, habits, and will no longer be sorrowful.
37. We met at the erroneous period, yet separated at the right period ..........
; ; ;

Sponsored Links