Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
nmc305mv36

Default chaussure christian louboutin Graduate Diploma in

■ 2004, participation in the Southwest University postgraduate examinations, is the school admission.
■ 2008, the Kangding Teachers recruited to teach.
online identity card number error there are two possibilities, one is a student identity card number used for registration is wrong, and the other is a part of input error.

Last month, I went back to Chongqing,christian louboutin pas cher, medical treatment, to the City Board of Education diploma my query information. This investigation, I was startled to: online display, the information in my ID column, I've never used an unfamiliar number, and ID number for my own use very different.

for one person, two numbers of the problem, Southwest University Graduate School for both Germany and issued a sheet proof that he really is politics and public administration Institute of Marxist theory and ideological education professional schools. For the ID number of the problems that the statement is: and electronic registration is based on the ID number is .

Ministry of Education, February 5, 2001 release, text along with relevant supporting materials to the provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) education administration department and amended, as amended, the Ministry of Education reported that the audit registration record. Article 15: Due to omission, misstatement completion (end) certificate of registration and the impact of complete trade (Results) industry employment or cause other health effects,chaussure christian louboutin, by the omission, misstatement unit responsibility.
one number two how it happened?
more obvious is the identity card numbers, online numbers, tail number
students in the school three years, more use of identity cards, when, how could such a long time, no one found?

2009 after the Chinese New Year, school teachers and personnel to find me, ask diploma case. He said, I online graduate certificate in the Ministry of Education information that will remain in the identity card numbers and identity card numbers are not consistent with the suspected my graduation certificate was forged.
I find the school, the school said, mistakes are my own identity reasons, nothing to do with the school. City Board of Education staff told me that, graduation cards online information can not be changed. Now, I am in the end how to do?
studying three years to get a diploma, but was suspicion that counterfeit, it makes me angry and confused,louboutin chaussures, I do not know in the end what went wrong. At that time due to illness, I did not much dispute, the face of colleagues skeptical eye, I chose to leave school treat.
sheets are based on information provided by Germany, when the reporter contacted his graduate school mentor Zouxue Rong. Zouxue Rong said Zhang in 2004 were Germany, in western Sichuan region into the school through formal examination. School for three years, after examination by the school subjects, only to get the diploma. Graduates in the same class, and Zhang are not students of the same name Germany.
now at Chongqing University, Chang Wen Ching is when both Germany and graduate students. Wen Ching said that sheets are German who matter to find her to testify. Wen Ching said she is difficult to know Zhang and Zhang are not easy to Germany to keep reading, she and her classmates are willing to help him, but we were surprised to get along with classmates graduation certificate, with the exception of Germany are graduates Zhang card information is a problem.

a responsible college student who worked for many years said that this kinds of situations do occur. The source explained that 2007 years ago, the Ministry of Education students for confirmation when the card is not clearly defined, therefore, when students apply for the ID card is true, only the students responsible for themselves. students to school, students of management work is actually done by the school a number of departments, respectively. for the management of various departments of many students, the students can not use ID cards, students have the information and the original check, so even if students use different identity cards, it is difficult to be found.

the source said, this can not happen again in the future --- Since 2007, the Ministry of Education information on student status, made a special request, candidates apply, the admissions department will verify the identity card with a special instrument is true,louboutin pas cher, the information from the source to ensure the authenticity of the candidates.
how to fix the diploma reported missing error

correspondent Chenghong Chuan Zhang quality photo coverage
face one person, two numbers embarrassment, Zhang Germany now how to deal with?
this, Southwest University Graduate level training to do that has meaning, the first possibility is relatively high. said, graduate applicants to apply online and on-site registration and other procedures. online registration, students fill out their personal information online, upload to the local recruitment office. Subsequently, the students point to a local Enrolling to confirm information, on-site photography. At this point, the staff will print out student information to enable candidates to personally check if the error can be immediately changed, until the candidate's information is true and correct, and then sign it. two sessions, the candidates can change any of the information, then upload it to school. student ID card information in the audit are the students themselves,chaussures louboutin, true and false identity cards known only to himself. students who applied, the staff did not make any changes to access to information even when the staff entry error will result when the information does not match with the students can not apply for entry.

Cangxi Baiqiaozhen I was born in a small village in Sichuan Province. After graduating in 1992, I returned home to Guangyuan Lun secondary schools. Doing in school after four years of political teacher, I left school, work outside the home.

Weapon level was defined at present, can only search from the source. once said, if the student is in school mistakes found during the identification number, may be students according to police department evidence to the school to apply, the school and then submitted to the municipal education authority to modify, but the sheets are Germany's information has been submitted to the Ministry of Education, network, information changes may be more complex. sheets are Germany had to do that, to a previous point in Nanchong apply its admissions inquiries apply when the data to see whether it is to fill information when an error occurs, before each session to sort out.
online inquiry: one two numbers
sheets were de CV
■ 1992 graduated from university,christian louboutin chaussures, to Guangyuan Lun secondary schools.
■ 2007 In June, Southwest University graduate received a diploma and degree certificates.
school that: he did attend school
in the Ministry of Education designated the only academic inquiry website --- China Higher Education Student Information Online, correspondent input sheets are held in Germany, graduated license number inquiry, then the pop-up page, there are sheets of photographs and in the hands of Germany, graduated card using the same photo, the name of its registration, education, professional and other information match, but does not meet the two data have shown that: First, date of birth, the online show is April 20, 1972, and Zhang are German identity is displayed on October 20, 1972.

sheets are how there will be two German identity card number? With questions, reporters launched an investigation.

ID not found error why 3 years ?
correspondent by the public security department for the two sheets are German identity card number, tail number people.

online with a diploma, but a different ID cards, do not really forged Zhang others are Germany's diploma?

tutor students confirmed: He is the school entrance examination entrance
original identity and qualifications of archival information discrepancy, who moved his academic file?

the face of such embarrassing him how to deal with?

sheets are Germany, Sichuan Guangyuan public.

2003, the drifting years I decided to once again return to university studies. After nearly a year making up review in 2004, I participated in Nanchong recruitment point of Southwest University postgraduate examinations, was admitted Southwest University, became a Marxist theory and ideological education graduate students.

2007 in June, after three years of studying, I graduated, so to get stamped with the seal of Southwest University graduate certificates and diplomas. In 2008, Dr. test failed, I rely on graduate education, Kangding Teachers recruited to teach.

Sponsored Links