Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-27-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
6697n4dznl

Default Affection namely namely a misadventure , apt necro

of Leon: Ang Lee comes to He once again truce of the slumber period, his best moments have been seeing behind.

on and under, about has nought to do, nobody is related. Do nobody.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

native title: La Leggenda del pianista sull'oceano
English translation: The Legend of 1900
Chinese translation: Pianist - Taiwan / sound and light with my fly - Hong Kong / 1900 Legend
Screenplay: Lei Zhu 塞佩托纳托 Giuseppe Tornatore / Alessandro Baricco
Director: Giuseppe Tornatore
Lei Zhu 塞佩托纳托 Starring: Tim Roth Tim Roth decorated one thousand 9 / 1900
Pruitt Taylor Vince Pruitt Taylor Vince decorated Max Tooney
Melanie Thierry Mélanie Thierry decorated girl
Genre: Drama / Music Rating: R Class (foul language)
Length: 125 minutes Country: Italy Language: English
Release: Fine Line Features (U.S.)
Release Date: October 28, 1998 - Italy / December 25, 1998 - U.S.
won the most Golden Globe 1999 Good soundtrack

Syria melodramas an of a small minority
:
time in the early 19th centenary, numerous sites are carrying the dreams of a wheel - to and from Europe and America between the Virginia number.

Danny dark employees on embark in a wealthy meal, attempting to collar their opportunity to leave the invaluable stuff, where they detect an forsook child on the piano. It was a lovely boy. Danny decided to adopt him kindly, because 1900 was when the babe also had a curious name - 1900.1900 in Danny and the team, led by growing up. No. Virginia is his world, his family.
One day, while the ship was explicit of the observers into the heart of the piano attracted to a look at who is playing a tattered clothes of children. That is 1900 for the first time playing, he usually see the blue color of the sea through the windows of the mournful feeling jerky with small fingers to play with, but the very magnetism. Therefore an exception to his skipper to reside in the boat.

1900 is a melodious genius, his sea-blue eyes and general outward of things can be felt through its inherent tempo of life, and therefore his music inspired a steady flow, no matter to see what can be created now out a fresh, beautiful music.

Italian materialism is the new director 乔塞普托纳 Torre (Giuseppe Tornatore) directed the film Tornatore,Supra Vaider Shoes, who directed through word of mouth is very good, Sight and sound to create a good job, there are the usual Hollywood style tungsten, and accordingly the film are evident in many scenes feel some deliberately. But I calculate the direction is to make the director more amused in the spectators into the film, then those harmless

actor's player is Tim Roth (Tim Roth), all felt to play a 27-year-old teens, Tim Roth is a tiny age. But do not veto namely his performing is really good, played by gifted Pianist 1900 whole body exudes a pretentious, spiritual, innocent elegant disposition.

1900 has not left the Virginia mathematics, understanding of the world is restricted to the limited space on board. He was the legendary continent what can occur there is an innate terror, panic of lost. Afraid to have music on board, with all of its own will probably get nothing, including the list, appointment of birth. But one day, 1900 outside the hut through the windows to see a beautiful girl, she deeply touched the hearts of 1900, when his hands certainly pop anthem ever touching music. So 1900 decided to embark on land to find her. When he went to the warship in linkage with the mainland, the middle of the stairs, he stopped. Everyone looked at him, he is looking at the front of the tall architectures of New York City. He threw away the cap back to the boat.

eighteen keys, he mastered. And the appearance world? Would only give him numerous question marks, numerous of the keys to master?

artistic genius out of tune with real life, only in their limited world of endless roam, others can not understand. Before dying in 1900, I saw the look he is not afraid of death, even for a special sense of belonging and feel at ease, but I also see a ray of wish, only a track, looking ahead to some understanding, but unfortunately no. So that finally even that shimmer of hope into a lonely, they had chosen all the feelings into ecstasy of music. I think this is devotion to the arts each have feelings.

Virginia underwent a number of blaze as a warfare hulk, authorities decided to thump up. The 1900 ultimate out of his courage at sea world, the absolute music with his deep blue soul and a cabin secluded in the depths of depression, with a noisy break, along with his birth family - Virginia No. attach into a sea of ​​clouds.

relation films like But the

films soundtrack is very excellent. Which incident is a demand to JAZZ music pedigree to aboveboard challenge to Virginia, No. 1900. They took corners, JAZZ musicians had, absolutely, play a good hand piano, but the so-called open, vigorous, tall JAZZ music is passion finally vanquished in the 1900's the affective feeling of deep and even closed some of the music below. Soundtrack for the film is altitude reputation in the world to enjoy the Italian music master Yan Neo Maurice Morricone (Ennio Morricone). He and the director Tornatore is an old partner, and More different style of film music, effectively pleasure swing with the contrast of light as nice as silk. Because in

everywhere quest to fine the

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
immersed in the perplexity of thoughts, the
struggle because a long time,
favor this virtually universally hugged the movie, you said ten thousand nice entities just a hair of its reputation, you will repeatedly sing the compliments of how immersed in choir in unison. As a maverick for his vocation in pursuance of the pursuance of the
but who can look after their import and export it freely? Li Bai Xianxian see Cui Hao's pre-emptive, she was a chilly, but still can not assist Debating a few. I see so many comments on the 1900, heart of a three cool cool cool two. . . End could not help darting bricks chase Yu.
7 annuals antecedent after I read this film navel rumble, and finally put up and persevere not put a fart. Seven annuals after I do not care to read it again, you can feel Puchi it for a current feeling. On end, on land and sea, which I do not ambition to say. I just want to talk about 1900 this person.
people cry him a genius. Everyone outrageous for him. From 1900 with the name of this amazing play, it is leap to be a extraordinary person. Attention, applause and glory, mediocre people may end their lives are not someone for the genius of 1900, as commonplace as wind.
But look, cheering and glory, and not very happy, not for long. There are scenes of a movie I especially uncomfortable: people around the disco music in 1900 nigh the time something saw the Statue of Liberty, all of a sudden Zuoniaoshousan flapping in the wind, leaving only a alone figure 1900. Can not save more glory alone, non-genius at the moment he is a penniless were neglected.
genius is perhaps the world's most unfortunate one. All genius is heterogeneous. And then the alien will not be decent people really love, if I were you to accept. 1900 Pieces dumbfounded those who, at the end of the piano, they will Zaba mouth dispelled. 1900 such a genius more like a caress. People will love it, care for it, obsessed with it, but it went to the middle of the road to face Chi Speed, who will not flutter in the past with their own body to stop.
probably only trumpeter is willing to hear to the heart prefer than the piano 1900 people, he did not understand him, but he esteemed him. He respected the sake of full independence in 1900. I saw some people say that if he was portly he would faint and then drag the 1900 hit disembark. I think this idea will not become that he was preordained to fat, not 1900 as the only true friend.
If we seriously, imagine disembark trumpeter actually obtain to 1900, the story will be how to extend? We all know thatthe trumpeter can not afford to come down as a friend to detect a new ship, to detect 88 keys and one end. 1900 will inevitably be rubbed off the corners and mediocrity, the Red fall into a mortal.
live, or live by ease. This is too a problem. The alternative is in anyone circumstance the premier mortal apt live again, The talent put the solace of the marrow to see extra ponderous, necrosis namely emulated. So mortals can scandal,Kids' Supra TK Society, merely aptitude willing to Stick. Each human received his most valued things, speaking more than anybody else who does no lose.
I was not really happy with the genius of this word to define 1900. Genius has been overused. I rather to say that 1900 is ET. We live on this planet who would like to express to speak. This is a human way. But the 1900 does not belong to the human species. He fingers his vocal organs, attached to his heart and eyes. He is a human bodily functions, his prescience and mind is the ET's. (ET either foreign)
ET is prodigious, but not surprising. Because every of us are ET.
philosophy of a baby to see primer One daytime you will stop and look at yourself, then think: I watched everybody has two eyes and a jaws,Supra Indy NS Shoes, I can not comprehend how this is exactly the same folk in differ species of the planet.
until I discovered the people heart,Supra Skytop III Shoes, deeper than the sea, and base a inconsistency in a person the inconsistency between heaven and earth than are large. I was gradually convinced that each of us are ET, at fewest secondhand to be ET. When we are born so vastly different, as gathered from all corners of the macrocosm to the planet. We see the world through the eyes of the angle, the intensity of our pate nurse, we watery his pants, posture, are so independent so flourishing.
We have very distinctive,Supra TK Society Shoes, fresh and bound. But then, we have been taught, by adjustment, was put into orbit. So we turned from one to different group of ET ET (earth). We live submerged in the crowd's face obscured, at first peep no different. Only a coincidence, such as 1900, fortunate (or disastrous?) To preserve its own independence and the ET symbol, a genius in the eyes of people on earth and heterogeneous.
differences guide to loneliness. Save a difference of ET in the strange eyes at the same time bear a big bear alone, distant further the mortal to bear alone. Although people such as us who are left also some differences, but generally look pretty close. We feel the grief after falling out of love more than anyone else's are large, we embrace a loved one consider themselves better than anyone else cheerful. But a bloody truth is: everyone's afflict and pleasure are not different. You do not romance the lustful alcoholism? Not wailing? Meet your love will not drink? Not crazy little laugh? In fact, we are just constantly repeating it, fits.
we lost personality in return for a resonance. With the masterpiece of looking through our sense of human ecology intersect in portion, wiping away tears, comfort each other, or that equilibrium each other (the original was more than I Cana, which under the more heart Lishu Tan, like the surface occasionally Zhangdou friend will constantly find me eating the same, look for poise). The genius of the man known as the mob stood outside, watching gloomily as he is not a group of some of his species. ET with the instinct of those who across partition, extraction, exaggeration, leading to the heart. Some of those who can not cross, then as a solitary source, so that they can never blend into the crowd. They just hid their ships in, hiding their interior world, alive alone, and then die, and finally to decay.

knot: oscar wilde (Oscar Wilde) said that this world there are only two tragedies: one is you get what you want,Women's Supra Vaider Shoes, the additional is you get what you want.

Sponsored Links