Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
qfcuay192
Private

qfcuay192 is on a distinguished road
Default vertical blinds

Chapter XIX Lucien prizes

Grandma's cold bandage therapy are extremely effective. Annette woke up the next morning, the ankle pain is almost gone, but she walked still feel the pain. Another night under the snow, the snow was deep. Dad had to dig a path through the snow to be able to go Niuquan. This day is not suitable to go out.

However, Annette, Dani, Klaus, and three kittens stay in the living room together, live very happily. In the afternoon, my grandmother suggested they go to Niuquan warehouse where the hay on the play. Dani in a basket to three new family members bring up the past, placed them in a haystack, his tumble in the grass. Annette comfortable to lie on the grass, spread out in front of his grandma's Great Bible, and constantly turn to turn to.

Annette wanted to find that very special section of their texts, that is, the old priest read about Jesus knocking at the door of that verse. She wants to put it back down. Pastor said, it comes from the last book of the Bible. She soon found, in the

Annette

this verse in mind, until you can recite it completely. She did not understand the Annette side of thought, while supporting his head on his arm and lay there looking at Daniel. Dani tumbling action looks a bit strange, because he's a good piece of leg to twist up, piece of wounded in the leg but can only go straight out.

she has opened the door to Jesus, the Holy Spirit live in her heart. As my grandmother said, forgiveness and love into her heart. Those used to the idea of ​​hate and anger has gone, just like a shadow of light met the same. Suddenly, not difficult to forgive Lucien has had. In fact, she rarely thought of it Lucien Daniel damage,vertical blinds, because Jesus in her heart that she could see their original selfish, lack of love and love lie. She is now real concern is that Lucien is not already forgiven her.

Lucien carved on the horse, she had told him the truth, and he does not seem angry. However, he lost the prize,Southeast Asia and the Mediterranean style of the decoration style of the decoration elements, after all, Annette know, if they truly wish to correct an error, there is one thing we can do.

hands of Annette and Daniel, and Noah's Ark animals. If she took them to the principal, tell him the true situation, the principal will see how beautifully carved Lucien. Although the contest has ended, but the principals know what happened after Lucy arrangements may also give a prize.

president but she is very worried about going to think about this matter, the students how to say she would, so she decided to say nothing. Annette such decision, found himself no longer willing to go thought the Bible verses, the verses do not let her be happy. She lay relaxed, and from the wood of the hole at the grass the cows took until my father came to the milking cows. She climbed down from the haystack, sitting in the manger, watching my father work, while chat with him.

darkness came early, the children go home. After dinner, went to the Dani to bed time. Before going to bed, there was a flurry, Grandma wanted to sleep in the barn cat, and Daniel want them to sleep in the bed. Finally, they argue for a long time, only a small step of the so: Let cats sleep in the bed. When everything is over, my grandmother has been too tired to exhaustion, sighed softly, down in the chair. Annette took out his little stool and sat beside her grandmother. But they had just settled down comfortably, someone knocked at the door. Annette got up to open the door.

Lucien stood in the doorway, some anxiously rubbing his hands. Although some of Annette to his friendly, and suddenly felt embarrassed. They just stood there, waiting for each other before her.

Grandma did not hear voices a long time, looked up surprised to see them.

they listen to and sat down. Lucien said: Grandma looked at from the spectacle frame of the top two of them.

to do so, and you therefore bear the consequences. thing of the past can not be changed, and now, you must have the courage to start again. Annette, you have to learn to forgive, to do a good child, do not always feel they are better than others do.

good thing. when I told him, he said he may forgive me, is not it, Lucien? so we were as bad.

gave him a new one. Besides, everyone says you're a good boy, like you, no one likes me.

, Should I tell the principal what the horse. But I feel the courage.

talking they do not mind sitting next to her grandmother to listen.

grandmother suddenly he said:

I used to hate you, really. But after Jesus entered my heart ... ... ah, I began to love you.

place to put those bad, selfish and do not forgive the idea. those ideas like darkness, when the sun shine in, they disappeared. and, in addition to bad ideas, the love of Jesus is also dispersed to other things. Annette , brought my Bible.

grandmother slowly turned over the pages, found a She points to 18 and 19, said:

Annette loudly read: love us.

remove the fear. You see, but if we really believe that the Lord loves us with perfect love, nothing can make us afraid. since he loves us with perfect love, will not let anything harm us. Annette and Lucien

motionless for a moment, looked at each other smiled, and Annette stood up, went to the closet next. She takes out his Christmas gingerbread bears, like the Bible as peace offerings in terms of the hand in half, and give to Lucien. They sit on the stool, Lucien happily eating gingerbread bears, Annette is thoughtful, is a bit sad. She is now clearer than ever know what is the right thing, but still want to do.

Lucien had to leave home soon. After he left, Annette said good night with my grandmother, got ready for bed.

to do.

Huanhaoyifu upstairs after her, knelt down to pray.

she prayed: I feel afraid.

next morning Annette woke up early. Shutters closed, relatively dark room, she lay in bed, guess what time it is.

hazy, she saw a ray of light from the cracks in the shutters according came in and put a small lump on the floor lit up the place.

has been in the morning, and Annette would like. I want to open the blinds to see the beautiful blue sky.

she jumped out of bed, the blinds once Tuishang Qu, light shines into the room. Out the window, still shrouded canyon shadows in the dark, but the rising sun across the valley to have the light of their cottage here. Still dark with the sun to have a small house, bringing the unique sweet and cool morning.

on shadows and dark things, Annette thought, my grandmother was right. Unless the sunlight in, otherwise there is no other way to remove the darkness and shadows. When the light came in, no matter how hard you also can not keep the dark. Lucien's hatred of the dark as to you, afraid to admit his mistakes, like darkness, and let Jesus come in is to open the shutters of the soul.

thought of this, Annette felt very happy. She returned to bed and lie down comfortably and continue to think about these things until wake up time. Annette got dressed, and a little limped to the kitchen. Grandma has been boiled coffee.

He was standing at the door and knock the boots on the snow.

Annette suddenly to the spirit. She could not wait any longer. If you want her to wait another day, she knew she would also produce the kind of terrible fear.

Annette, and his father sat mule train hit the road. Cheese bumped behind her, Noah's Ark of animals are carefully wrapped in a handkerchief in. She does not feel very happy, she did not know what to say to the president, in case the president angry farewell to her how to do? This is most likely.

Annette

with long blond hair to the head on Daddy coat.

father holding her hand out into the hands of the reins. This very wise good smile, everything asked. He is a busy man, working hard from morning to night, so that their own small farms can make money raising the children. He did not always communicate carefully with children, this task to the grandmother. However, by observing changes in the expression of children, by listening to their daily conversation, he actually know what they think. Niuquan or worked hard in the forest, he also often think of the children, often pray for them. Father knows, the small daughter recently had a lot of things, she had very painful,Brilliant Saturday, Monday, evil, but now have found inner peace. Know that she is now very happy, and my father felt very satisfied, will ask nothing.

mule train them to sit quietly, and walked slowly and steadily, the principal home of the white house getting into the eyes. White house in the summer looks clean, without any blemishes, but in winter, the snow around the house is clean, looks a bit gray.

mule train to go forward unsteadily. Annette took the stage, fast heartbeat, at the door for a long time, did not dare to knock on the door. If not housekeeper saw her from the window, opened the door came to her, she might have to stand to go home.

Then President came out.

Annette before he brought her exam in that room. President is a good teacher, miss him very much in the holidays the students, he was very glad the students came to see him. Annette went to the table directly in front, untied a handkerchief, to Noah's ark animals lined up.

principals to take up a closer look with great interest. I know he would have to join hand-game, but in the end if he changed his mind, and do not know why.

thing has been very angry, I must take when he is not broke it into pieces. But now I regret it, want to know he is there chance of winning.

principal looked at her thoughtfully. Annette's face was red, not lifted his eyes.

After a child,Brilliant Saturday, Monday, evil, the principal said:

put you to him. because you made a mistake, he could not winning, is not it?

She sat quietly, like 3 minutes. Her prize is a beautiful book, which is all the Swiss mountain images. It is now soft paper carefully wrapped up, lying in her drawer. This is the most precious treasure Annette.

of course she could simply refuse the recommendations of principals, and principals will not force her to know her do that. But she remembered her grandmother talked of perfect love. Lord Jesus and His love is now completely live in her heart, he would not like her to seize hold of something.

His eyes revealed the look of happiness as Annette. He knew that in just 3 minutes in, Annette played a big victory.

She looked up timid, want to see that she is a bad president. But the president just looked down at her and smiled. Annette was leaving, my heart well aware, the old heads like yourself as before.

she sat empty mule train, bumps in the snow all the way back home. Annette climb up the balcony stood there, full of a pregnant Danielle holding a small cat, also appear at her side. Behind her, my grandmother was cooking, in front of her, the sun has shone the bottom of the canyon.

Annette looked at the roof of the valley and the sparkling silver of the river, holding Dani warm hands, smell the fragrant rice floated behind, he thought: This morning when the valley is wrapped In the darkness and shadows, and now, it has been completely filled with sunshine, light up.

she knew, his soul is like the valley of the same. Jesus came, and with love, full of light and courage to illuminate her soul.
qfcuay192 is offline   Reply With Quote