Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
besti8957
Private

besti8957 is on a distinguished road
Default 而且很显潮味哦

创造出本季的又一流行关键!为我们带来哪怕是丁点的既有高度、又很舒适的穿着体验!不同材质拼接出的前端, 立刻提升了凉鞋的时尚指数,休闲百搭!推荐!
2.芥末色蝴蝶结黑色小单鞋
2.面包式彩色球鞋
2.银色片片装饰夹脚黑色凉鞋

1.紫黄撞色复古高跟凉鞋
1.豹纹鞋底~交叉坡跟凉鞋
2.夹脚珠珠凉鞋

让足部透气舒适;高筒靴的造型,能展现出一股现代感独具的个性中性风潮,带有浓厚的punk风味哦!让这一 季仕女们的足下风情与往年春夏总是轻熟风独大的情形相较,显得极具新意,更加让人跃跃欲试呢!
整个人马上变得娇俏可人了呢!正好在脚腕处的绊扣,不会太高使小腿比例被拉短,又能轻松固定双脚,配合苎麻 编织的坡跟,超级舒适喔!无形中透露出可爱亲切的邻家女孩气息!推荐喔!

性感和优雅的叠加,缔造出经典的法式优雅,与防水台的鞋底玩起了质感混搭,不同的质感将奢华感升级!性感妩 媚颜色较柔和自然,每一步都可以走得很优雅,大方得很有皇室贵族的范儿哦!
就算你尚未习惯高跟,也能轻松掌控的高度!略粗跟的设计也更显双腿纤细喔!混搭苎麻贴面绝对的创新独特设计 !搭配KK或OPS穿,让复古HF街范儿的强大气场来的更猛烈些吧!强烈推荐!
同时抛弃了“大面积”绑带的表现方式,在脚踝处更是贴心的环上三条皮带扣,使经典在这一季变得更富女人味! 继续运用撞色的配色,这双罗马鞋绝对能满足你的“追风”欲望哦!真心推荐呢!!!
脚踝的设计中同样采用这种形式的带扣设计,这让它看来非常独特,十分具有都市的时尚味道!简约的概念和设计 感充斥着这种整体感的贯穿性,略尖的的鞋头则将这种宽泛的设计也变得精致起来
1.尖头高跟单鞋

超IN的一款坡跟凉鞋,光脚搭配更漂亮!纯色系清新感,搭配各式甲油都很有feel!简洁的线条,OPEN 式脚腕搭扣设计,剪裁时尚,非常大方简洁哦!再加上防水台的高度,逛上一整天也不会累的!潮款 推荐呢!!!

而带有精致皮质的罗马式角斗士鞋豹纹鞋成为今年春夏流行的王道。带来一双中性帅气的高帮凉鞋,是不是感觉到 了角斗士所散发出来的浓浓“战斗”味儿呢
1.明橘色侧扣式坡跟凉鞋
1.透明彩色尖头小单鞋
1.很可爱的葡萄球球凉拖
1.甜美波点式大蝴蝶结凉鞋
不是完全的平底,略有厚度的垫子在脚底,踏上它立刻就能感觉柔软舒适!最具特色的是几乎包住脚面的鞋面上的 刺绣POP街感图案,精致的做工,加上翻边的镶边设计,带来极致潮调玩味感觉!推荐喔!!
1.金属质的圆球凉鞋
在炎热的夏季,百搭又清凉,肯定是街头的潮流人物。快快准备一双舒适来陪伴你度过夏日吧!高档的品质,搭配 一件浪漫的碎花裙,田园风十足哦!
复古俏丽感十足,呈现独特的设计感,精致的质地呈现优秀的品位,细节的设计更是恰到好处!是你一定要入手的 百搭款,凯兹俏丽公主就是你啦!
红人潮鞋放送,这样搞定“小粗腿”

为你带来与众不同的全新形象!装饰的加入,充满闪亮气质,酷感十足,增加鞋款设计感的丰富性,让人忍不住多 看两眼!吸睛的鲜艳色彩,活力四射,亮色系的搭配,缤纷魅力,轻巧款式,www.finepocket.c om/finest/,青春无限,
镂空的感觉,将波点从图案变身成为立体感超强的样式!正面只到脚面而背面则延伸到了脚腕的设计也让双腿显得 更加修长,前卫造型感十足!创新的感觉绝对与众不同、独一无二,轻盈的时尚俏皮感觉另你在夏日引领街潮新风 尚!个性首推!
过一个活力四射的夏天吧!很显青春气息,时尚又动感十足。 漆皮镂空款的潮玩硫化高帮球鞋鞋,及踝的短靴式高帮设计,增高的厚底,没有坡度,穿起来不会太辛苦,而且很 显潮味哦!简单的T恤与捧球帽,十足的活力四射。潮爆推荐!!!

创造出本季的又一流行关键!为我们带来哪怕是丁点的既有高度、又很舒适的穿着体验!不同材质拼接出的前端, 立刻提升了凉鞋的时尚指数,休闲百搭!推荐!
带出街风潮流精神的实质!裸露脚趾的性感,搭配各式甲油,性感中弥漫着戏谑颓玩味道!略微有厚度的平底,不 会太薄,让双脚轻松爱上行走!潮范儿又实用,贴心又大方的设计,讲究自然为时尚的今夏不容错过 !震撼推荐喔
2.果绿色皮质绑带坡跟凉鞋
2.罗马水钻平底夹脚凉拖
复古经典板型,完美演绎简洁款式,腕部绑带缠绕在脚腕处,优雅而复古,很有feel的说!简约舒适的苎麻厚 底设计,主题鲜明的俏皮清甜款式,清爽质地,带来完美清爽田园感!推荐喔!
2.舒适夹脚彩色松糕底凉鞋
不是完全的平底,略有厚度的垫子在脚底,踏上它立刻就能感觉柔软舒适!最具特色的是几乎包住脚面的鞋面上的 刺绣POP街感图案,精致的&%2
besti8957 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2093695 2009 年 09 月 06 日 06:52 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: modest salt

hundreds of old American

civic awareness has never been to a Chinese American, to understand the true American, than a never been to Europe, the Chinese people to understand German or French, it seems more not easy. In the television age, the human understanding of various nationalities have never personally had never been to another country, mainly through television and various media. I first went to Europe before the eyes of the TV media in Germany and France formed the impression, and then compared to the real contact, it seems that there is not much difference. In the United States is not. The TV in the U.S. image and the actual differences between the United States great.

reach of American media can be described as overwhelming. China's reform and opening up has been for many years, understanding of Chinese Americans, the membership help to U.S. News Online and other media, which the Chinese people than Americans learn much more, as an intellectual, compared with the general population ratio in the country have more favorable conditions to the information about the world's most powerful Western countries. The popularity of television and various media, of course, for mutual understanding. However, perhaps because the Americans in television news and the media seem too aggressive, the American television soap opera in the image is too tough violent, over time. A fixed To be honest, this time I personally saw in the United States and the Americans come into contact with the original feel by the media, and compared with their original thought, to be more accommodating and more intimate. Did not think the average American life, even quite conservative, and certainly not as romantic and imaginative. Ninety o'clock most families turn off the lights at night to sleep outside in San Francisco, driving car, a house, a car window no lights, the Classics Department, is almost dark. The actual feeling of the past imagined than nightclubs everywhere feasting has really much difference.

this difference arises, the most important reason is that the real American life is so ordinary, so that American television and media (most of them from their own news network in the United States and other TV products) for these commonplace dismissive of things. All media are consciously or unconsciously, to the people filling to give a Romantic, bold, powerful and exciting the United States, is a diversified American way of life in a small part of it occupied the television in a large part of the United States. Therefore not been to the United States became the eyes of the Chinese all or most of the United States. Media on the real image of a cultural unconscious This is perhaps the world's cultural collision that deserves attention.

one to the United States, I especially feel the average American's friendly. To Washington that day, I see signs in the subway station, a bearded people with disabilities left came over and asked me, is a young man walked up and asked me: You must find a way out, My impression is that most ordinary people did not think the United States displayed the quality of social morality than I originally thought it would be much higher. Say that the United States is a small town near the propriety of the state, it is not exaggerated, and small towns is the main body of American social life. If you occasionally on the streets of the city with a strange look relatively pedestrian, he or she will first give you a smile. Your bag accidentally hit a pedestrian on the road, the walker is actually encountered you will be first to apologize. Sometimes he would take the initiative to catch up to say hello to you.

I feel most is that Americans trust strangers seems to be a long-established convention of the habit. I left South Carolina's Car Houston's a hotel, they found a computer to print the bill, many calculations telephone, I told them that I have not used a telephone in the hotel, they even head did not lift, put the money in this multi-operator returned to me. They would rather believe that I am not sure the computer.

Another thing is also very revealing. I'm always browsing through bookstores in the United States, and sometimes purchased from a bookstore just a few books, went into another bookstore, in order to avoid arousing suspicion, I tend to own initiative clerk said, this is just another place to buy my books, whether on what? The other always simply: In Madison is the case, in New York, San Francisco, too.

course, this attitude of trust in strangers habits, popular in society has been the reason why there was no damage depends entirely on the moral atmosphere of society as a whole is sufficient to maintain at a high level. Difficult to imagine, in the national overall conditions of a low moral standards, people will maintain that trust strangers. The reason why Americans can not tolerate liars, because such a habit, once formed, will pose the greatest threat to the trust. If people want to enjoy the atmosphere of mutual trust to bring their own convenience and warm, he should abide by mutually agreed rules of the game.

the things I witnessed a very good explanation. I accompanied my translation so that state of Wu to Damon, a town Bosi Man (Bozman), because we did not randomly get the line quarter, was already almost nine o'clock at night, at least the next plane to arrive tomorrow, the whole waiting room, only two of us. In the luggage conveyor belt, do not know which of several pieces of large luggage of passengers have not been to claim that they kept silent on the conveyor belt to Douzhequanzi. They do not have a guard who, at a time if someone pilfering them from the conveyor belt, and then a few steps away from the door into the car on the walk away, it is effortless. Until we leave the airport to the hotel empty-handed, that many pieces of baggage conveyor belt turning still unclaimed. Later, we hand luggage from the airport to the hotel here. According to Ms. Wu told me that in the United States by plane, luggage was mistakenly sent to other places, and such things often happen, but someone stole something baggage in the United States seems to have never heard of it.

this one the Americans themselves will notice the little things never reflected the cultural significance, it is extremely important to me personally. Americans trust people in general habits and social morality level of the nation there is an indissoluble link. A nation Collected in Shanghai Museum, and the institutional structure of the relationship, often can be seen from this small one about.

the sake of American business when customers are really surprising. I Montague, a small town in Arizona Boltzmann (Bozman), a stationery shop fancy a printer, is preparing to buy it back to China to pay, the assistant that I was a small boy came from China after He once said to me, I see the origin of the brand. I really was surprised as I thought about why he so? Make this a business for him and his company is not better? I do not suggest that he is not totally be on it? People always say, businessmen are making profits, then, this man and what is the map CD? I had always thought

, the Americans lack of human touch, because the commercialization of social relations among people will become particularly cold. People are saying, I think this may be true. However, sometimes a very common thing in the United States has shown the kind of people friendly, warmth is impressive. Once, I went to a big bookstore in Washington to go buy books. I found a corner in a bookstore, a few rows of chairs placed in front of a table covered with cloth, lay a few bottles of wine. Clearly, there is a family gathering held, probably in their home to celebrate a young adult, or any other happy event, perhaps because the bookstore has a special atmosphere of pedantry cherished, family celebration,惊人相似, held will be arranged here. Guests old and young, in order not to affect other readers bookstore, they are very light applause, laughter is also very light, but as a spectator, but pleasant to the ear from the laughter out of a special warmth. Of course, the United States great, there will be various types of families, the United States broke away from the large number of families, but family gatherings in this book is very real to me grasp a very good feeling. I think this is a real diversity at least a part of the United States, one is often the part we do not understand. An hour later, when another corner from the bookstore I go back there again, come to an end, only a few people at the party are still there to whisper to each other road safety.

I Yellowstone National Forest Park, do feel kind of civilized standards of the Americans, the hundreds of square kilometers of forest parks, car trails, green everywhere, can really feel that we can read literary works in the There, braving the hot springs Biqing white gas, you can spring to see more than ten meters deep under water reefs,ナイキ エアマックス, creating a magical reverie. However, to make you feel even more incredible is that is so clean around the car park of the asphalt road in the forest the whole day on the open, they did not see the ground a cigarette, a piece of paper scraps, and wherever he went, it seems have not seen any cleaners or sanitation supervisors. When I left the park only to suddenly see such a scene scenario: A woman walking her child that had just crouches to pick up the piece of paper, then, the child is limp hobbled limp to throw the paper waste outside the box a few steps to go. Everything is so natural. Except for me, no one pay attention to this matter.

another makes me feel very different things in China that the U.S. is also not afraid of strangers animals. Day morning, I am a person in a church cemetery Princeton Car walk, suddenly, a cat, I do not know where from channeling over, it looked at me, that does not fear, actually approached me, in my trousers side sniffed to me play again. This experience in my life has never been experienced before. Why do animals not afraid of strangers? Because in the United States, no one would threaten the safety of animals, animal instinct lost terrifying, not only pigeons is so, even the cats, and even Yellowstone park's squirrels as well.

most interesting is that Yellowstone park, the road in the evening we saw a group of real buffalo. They walked slowly lay it on the road to cars packed with large and small, motionless patiently waiting for these here is that they seem to have been hereditary territory. This scene, no one even honked. This scene, my heart welled up to produce a quite moving. It reflects not only refers to the relationship between people and animals and, more importantly, I see the Americans from the conscious body of a convention has been in animal behavior had an impact on.

least, I think, I personally feel Americans are generally law-abiding consciousness, respect for people, (very interesting is that the U.S. Embassy in China some of the officers went to the visa at the Chinese shown before that cold and harsh, like most real Americans do not like about that many Chinese people have a consensus, perhaps it can be cultural, example.) mutual trust and comity, and perhaps the United States to support democratic life important factor, which is required for democracy inherent spiritual qualities.

In fact, the average American does not seem to care about politics, just read all the major U.S. newspaper, the daily newspaper, often dozens of pages thick, while the international version of the message is often only one, the domestic news only two pages, and sports news are often five or six pages. In addition, I bookstore in the United States deep feelings many common point is that political books than I originally thought it would be less philosophical and political books are often placed in the book like. This shows that the average American is not much of interest in political theory, however, democracy in the United States has run very successful. Americans in their actual experience of life is precisely the way to round after round of political animals, they know better than any other nation in everyday life with the customary use of their own to protect their rights and interests. Compared with the democratic political theory, American customs inherent to the operation of democratic politics has a lot of it is more important, more valuable things.

ethics shown by Americans, made me aware of the level of an important issue, that is, economic development, universal education, material progress, the rise of urban civilization, for the development of a country's democracy is important, but these things are not a sufficient condition for democracy, democracy also requires a deeper ethical nourishment and support. With these factors as long as, even if it does not surface as we originally thought of as concerned with

This shows that democracy requires not only economic development but also need relationships in a conventional thing. A truly effective the conditions required for democracy than we imagine to be complexity. I remember in 2089 when the famous Chinese dissident who Mr. Fang Lizhi who once said, democracy is like science, is universal. See what he does not really understand democracy. The biggest difference between democracy and science is that scientific law is unconditional, and the functioning of democracy is conditional.

before leaving San Francisco home that night, some local friends from mainland China School of Journalism at Berkeley, I opened a dedicated forum, people ask me what is the greatest feeling, my answer is that American democracy is a delicate organic whole, which is formed by the many historical combination of factors, each factor and other factors are interdependent and can not be separated,ppp Back to logs list pp 2098709 2010年11月02日0935 Reading (loading. ..) Commen, for example, the role of psychological factors may not be less than economic factors. American democracy in the form of many factors, some of the things the Chinese people is very difficult moment learned. Chinese people to move towards democracy, it is a long way to go. When I finished these words, a Tsinghua University, China's young people from listening to it agree with, he may be completely misunderstood what I meant, that I think Chinese people do not deserve democracy. In fact, I would like to stress that only by understanding the complexity of the effective functioning of democratic conditions, we can make a more healthy and democratic development in China cautious. Because of this, in the learning experience of Western democracy, because its so good to see the effectiveness of democratic politics and democracy in China's The implementation of the American public's political attitudes is what impressed me most,air max, I think, my answer is that American democracy was a deeper political and cultural habits invisible to sustain, that is, people basically do not trust the government and officials, based on this caused a distrust of institutional arrangements, the behavior of the government fortified everywhere, always remain vigilant against the government and its officials and doubt, so, but the formation of a particular social alarm system monitoring capabilities, with the result, but the government In such a ubiquitous face of social pressure may not be more effective, more honest. More specifically, when a bad heart who, due to fear of doing bad things everywhere to be found, and forced to do bad things, only do not break the law, he has naturally become a The

It is this type of government and political officials, almost instinctive alert, American society has always been there many self-organized by the civic association. The existence of various non-governmental organizations, seems to specialize in order to exist against the government. In other words, if Americans suddenly the day that the Government can unconditionally trust worthy people, presence of civil society organizations that the foundation of life, will suddenly disappear overnight. The reason why this organization will always exist forever, because Americans will forever do not believe his government. He suspected that the government will never change the spirit of life is the cornerstone of the U.S. civil society.

I visited Madison, Wisconsin, a non-governmental organizations, they set up the goal is simple, that is, through various means to supervise government officials, public servants are not permitted to accept any gifts for any reason. Laws passed by the state is so strict, so that when an official reception of visitors a cup of coffee, must pay their own, otherwise you will be punished as bribery. The state's restrictive laws through such a rigorous and effective conduct of government officials constraints, and strong pressure on civil society.

in this city, we visited a group called The organization aims to make public participation in the political process, to let the public understand the political, to oversee the government, the government is responsible for their actions. In the U.S., I visited the pressure groups, most impressed by Washington's It was founded in the seventies, the organization's purpose is private law to limit political contributions, for example, each time not more than five thousand U.S. dollars of contributions to, the donor must be open their own name and identity, so that social supervision,エアマックス90, and so on. They encouraged the public methods that made this thing up is very simple, it is to participate in their organizations, people continuously through letters, fax, e-mail to Members; or personal interview by asking members to put forward to Members appeal to the various ways to seek agree to pass the legislation. And we all know, in the United States, the law is definitely not a piece of paper text, were to become law, the subjective or objective factors, people have to abide by it. In this way, they can achieve this goal: this way to limit political contributions by special interest groups to influence politics.

at the end of the visit, I received our middle-aged American women who ask the question: Why are you so actively involved in this organization, you do such a thing, motivation? I remember, she replied me: in.

chance encounter on Capitol Hill as U.S. Congressman Tuoni Si

rather harsh on an officer, was elected to pursue the opportunity to become public servants, in turn, an officer would be like shopping malls operators on the customer as God,エアマックス2010, for the voters as Now I talk about my chance encounter in the United States, California Member of Parliament Tony's stories, seemed telling.

that day, we went to visit the United States Congress office, a section chief level equivalent to U.S. officials in China, mainly the U.S. Congress want to know how to carry out the work of the ICAC. The official did not expect the day of the provisional because there are many urgent to deal with, we feel inconvenient bother, it left his office in advance. At this time we are wandering in the Congress building, the time still early, went there it? Long corridor in the Congress office, a room with a door open, all the tree with two flags, that is state's office. Ms. Wu said, accompanied by my translation, why not one from which the Members room office, to find a look inside. Met with a member might really something. We casually walked into a Member's Office, there are three secretary, Miss, I heard I was from China to say to us,エアマックス24-7, you are willing to pleasure of seeing Tony's House of Representatives it? He is now receiving a guest, not things immediately. Of course, we said he was willing.

a short while, there's room door opened and the guests who had just bid farewell to the masters of solid body, is California Congressman Tony's. Unremarkable honorable gentleman, he walked on the road you will think this is a manual labor of the workers. Tony's very enthusiastically asked if we would be willing to come sit, we just sat on his sofa, became his guests. He told us that he has done sixteen years of members. Ready to back down soon, so that more young people to replace his position, he said he likes to paint, like fishing. In the future there will be a lot of time to do what he likes to do things. He also showed us his family photos. He told us that many of the words, I've been impressed, he said, We see very high. If the public think we look very big, then we will cease to be a Member. do not want to see Congress vote with him, of course we'd love to. So he took us to get members from the office specifically for the underground tram to the Parliament lobby, then he brings us to the position of Congress votes to sit down the hall upstairs, and then he told us that his votes will be cast finished up with us for a moment. When the school whether the U.S. should be held to vote the bill after the end of religious ceremonies, and he came up again and we are talking about. Finally, we send the elevator to leave.

then again, why do this occupational habits formed? Why is an officer but few Chinese habit? Not long ago, he read a newspaper in the country countryside county party secretary, went so far will be organized local villagers three cheers given a warm welcome slogan. China and the U.S. Why the difference? It seems a natural distrust of the national government, but it will inadvertently create the electorate as God's politicians and officials. Innate trust in the Government's national, it will cost the Government or officials inadvertently be given a warm welcome the people as the only subjects.

China's modernization process, there is always a profound dilemma, on the one hand, the era of reform and opening up of China, the absence of a strong middle class and civil society, and therefore there is no direct implementation of the social basis of pluralistic democracy, Moreover, since the start of reform since the National Socialist totalitarian various economic, political, social issues, contradictions and complications during the Cultural Revolution, will give rise to conservative forces within the party and the radical liberal romantic direction from the impact of different political stability, which political stability and orderly economic change is essential, in which case, if China wants to avoid the former Soviet Union's economic and political shock therapy to the serious problem, a kind of neo-authoritarianism of reform-oriented but the necessary political choices. This point is I have always been, including many overseas people have the understanding of such conditions. On the other hand, authoritarian regime itself means the operation of top-down authority, not subject to forces outside the system characteristics of the major challenges to its long past, outside of the system which would cause the absence of social monitoring mechanisms, lead to a comprehensive diffuse corruption, and exclusive benefit-group expansion. The combination of these two factors will lead China into another dilemma, one that can be called How to maintain the basic framework of a new authoritarianism, but also to maintain effective social supervision mechanism? This is perhaps the turn of the century, China's biggest problems.

one aspect of American political culture

Since ancient times, the eyes of the Chinese government is has always been called the Chinese government has never psychologically as Government officials should never consider themselves challenged by the public. In Chinese history, only serious problem occurred in the official corruption that was not to seek benefits for the people, people only think to attack it, change it or abandon it, and let the other good government to replace it, a newly created the dynasty or the beginning of the regime and the role of parents is recognized by the people, so also

Since ancient times, Chinese people's political culture can be said to be a kind of official acts Nevertheless, the traditional Chinese bureaucratic authoritarian society, authoritarian regime still has a relatively well-established internal self-monitoring mechanisms, such as directly under the Central Imperial, monitoring the history of subglottic Province, Official can not be avoided serving in the local system and so on. Such monitoring methods, at least in a certain period, to a certain extent, alleviate the corruption of the speed and level. Wang Zhaoping have a life cycle of two to three years, and the existence of such self-monitoring system related.

since the founding of quite a long period of time, compared with the past, in the system building the biggest difference is that society no longer has the traditional bureaucratic system with internal self-monitoring system. The reason is not to be convenient to carry out corrupt bureaucrats, but because the subject can be called a Explained by the Stalinist theory of the proletariat is the representative of advanced productive forces, the driving force of historical development, the most advanced in human history class, in that case, there is no need to the. This

though, before the reform of Chinese society due to lack of effective supervision mechanism for government officials, is a deeply flawed social structure, however, before the reform and opening up of China, official corruption at the time far from the point of serious, The reason is that, on the one hand, a strong sense of the ideological response force, belief in this ideology of bureaucratic and other people that do have a moral within the constraints of power, on the other hand, Chinese officials before the reform is not much opportunity to reach economic affairs, coupled with the Cultural Revolution, The corruption came to light on the mass public mobilization system, there is a serious drawback, however, this

social supervision mechanism in China today the serious consequences of the absence of substantial vigilance on the one hand, the traditional Chinese government waste monitoring system been set aside; the one hand, fifty years since the formation of the orthodox ideological beliefs, the internal binding on people of conscience, as in the utilitarian sense of the market economy gradually under the influence of At the same time, economic development benefits or reduce the motivation induced by a high degree of expansion of economic reform in contact with officials in the economic affairs of the unprecedented opportunity to surge, these factors reinforce each other, the outer edge of the various internal factors superimposed together, how to say also make reform and opening up of China has become a serious corruption. Due to historical, political, cultural, economic reasons, today's reform and opening up, China Despite significant economic progress, but the price for this system is our lack of effective social supervision mechanism, in which case to know what the American public officials, natural

It was an interesting comparison, on the one hand, the American daily life to others, to the strange mortal, there is a natural tool to the almost instinctive trust, on the other hand, the government and officials, there is a natural with the instinct to distrust. It is this natural had to have the indiscretion, some police fear. Over time, but to make a government and its officials have become really more worthy of trust.

from a plumber when the City Council about

travel in the United States, in order to understand the status of grassroots democracy in the United States, I also visited some small cities, City Council, Democratic and Republican primary organizations to study a number of small local groups of civil society activities. Among them, I am a small town in Massachusetts Heer Dun (Holden) visit to the City Council, left a particularly deep impression.

through the conversation, that they were from the five-member Parliament, and soon, a young boy arrived, it was introduced, he is the Speaker of the city. He looks around only three years old, tall and strong physique, wearing a red track suits, like a football player. To my surprise, the speaker was actually a local technical school workers repairing water pipes, and other four members,我只喜欢你,我不去爱你.,エアマックス2011, one local station baggage keeper, an accountant, a primary school teacher, a local doctor. Five, only one can be what we call in the intellectuals, professional people, the scale according to the Chinese people, and the rest were ordinary working people can only be regarded. And it is this form of five individuals of the highest local authority. And this is precisely the highest authority is an amateur. Five of them
I asked the young speaker, how he became Speaker of the salary, he said a small number, but added that, according to hours worked, and he did a year by the Speaker of the salaries, on average, less than an hour five cents. I asked how he elected, he said, because he was willing to help people in difficulties, and because he would help residents repair water pipes, so well known, almost everyone knew him, his highest vote, and that people elected him president is a He also read the University, and he chose to repair water mains and sewers, because of his great strength, work fast because his income to this job are particularly high. He believes that he can earn high income that they are capable of. They are appointed by the mayor, but also the local timber merchant. As business in the body, the mayor can say he is

particularly worth mentioning is that He Erdun Although it is an obscure small town, but it is in New England near Worcester, where, scholars quite concentrated, several well-known medical schools and hospitals Speaker and the Mayor in the context of exclusion can control. However, those in power in this city is almost missed the identity of scholars and experts.

And so on.
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
freessNeivore
Command Sergeant Major

freessNeivore is on a distinguished road
Default canada goose parka brown

A good article Thank you! [url=http://www.cheapgooseoutlet.com] {goose parka|canada goose coats|goose down coats outlet