Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
outlook064
Captain

outlook064 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 64 Bit Verisign certificates don't work

Hi,Windows 7 Starter, I am at this time encountering the following concern. I've a progress server installed with all the following: Windows 2003 Server (Enterprise) AD set up (Server is PDC) SQLServer 2000 installed Microsoft .NET put in I've a ASP.NET application which needs consumers to pick a certificate through the client authentication dialog presented to them when they connect to my logon page over https. Now i am currently utilizing Verisign pilotsite certificates for my customers. Users can effectively enroll to get a certificate but once they experiment with to connect to my logon page and choose their Verisign certificate IIS 6.0 returns along with the following error: HTTP Error 403.sixteen - Forbidden: Client certificate is ill-formed or is just not trusted through the Internet server. Net Information and facts Services (IIS) Now i have checked the subsequent: The ROOT CA certificate for these form of Verisign Certificates has long been put in with the Local Home pc retail store of Trusted Root Certification Authority. The Verisign Intermediate CA is installed in the Neighborhood Computer system store->Intermediate Certification Authority. I've also updated the Verisign default Primary Certificate which apparently expired at the end of the year according to the instructions while in the subsequent article : https://www.verisign.com/support/site/iis5check.html After doing all of this i still get the above IIS6.0 error: I looked at the win32 return code being returned and its description is: A certificate chain processed,Windows 7 64 Bit, but terminated in a root certificate which is simply not trusted by the trust provider. So for some reason it still does not trust the root CA for these Verisign certificates i am applying. If anyone can help,Office 2010 Serial, i would much appreciate it Regards Romeel
outlook064 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links