Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 05-30-2011, 04:05 AM   #1
Celia273

Default gucci outlet occhiali da sole occhiali da sole Stu

25 辆 ride, through 7 provinces, 3700 kilometers from Nanjing to Urumqi. From December 25, 2010 January 6 this year, senior boys Hubei Lei lasted 13 days, with the free ride the way, completed the journey home.
stocking stuffed with life-saving money 【HD Photo: Students ride 25 ride 3700 km journey home】

ask ourselves in this blog. The 24-year-old, studying at Nanjing Normal University, majored in electrical engineering and automation of the senior students, with real action, and gave himself a perfect answer.
And his plan, from the documentary Two Chinese-American film guy,occhiali da sole, ride 88 times, through more than 16,000 kilometers, from Beijing to Berlin's story, so he determined to try it before graduation to travel.
sleeping bags, clothes, cameras, biscuits, maps, postcards, and 60 dollars is all the belongings in Hubei Lei backpack. In addition, he also stuffed with socks 100,
trip proved more than good people

2010 年 12 月 25 morning 10 am, Hubei Lei starting from Nanjing Normal University, took the bus to the 312 National Road. Approaching the line after 4 hours, he got into a street car is maintenance of the truck.
But along the way, he encountered countless rejected.
the longest time, he Datong County in Qinghai's a toll booth, exactly 3 hours move the hand. Impressed by his insistence toll station staff,gucci sito ufficiale, all to help him with Blocking. Guazhou library in the world the wind,gucci outlet, he Gobi Desert, to be blown steadily. Eventually, a truck driver, slam the brakes more than 100 meters, pulled out of his cab.
His road to reach the Guazhou, not only invited him to dinner, but also to hand him 100 yuan.

never stay in a hotel overnight bus

2010 年 12 月 31 on the night, arrived in Lanzhou Hubei Lei, buy seeds and beer, in a small hotel to celebrate the new year.
thought of giving up.
trip, Hubei Lei fear the coming of night, which means he must Find a quiet night for the community. Many nights, he was always in Internet cafes, motorway service area or rest area drivers spent.
Hubei Lei never take the night train,
1 月 8 pm the evening of 6, Hubei Lei finished the last car ride, 1 km from home where it was put down.

Hubei Lei: This trip, made me realize the importance of trust: trust in yourself, the courage to act, do not give up; and mutual trust between people, between the ride itself is a stranger, mutual confidence-building sense of the process, sincere, kind-hearted is the best way to build trust. After the driver take me there, said the future will be happy to help more riders.
Beijing News: What is your riding skills?
Hubei Lei: There are three things very useful: smile, student ID, honest communication. When thick skinned enough to ride; psychological bearing ability, and not afraid of being rejected; will accompany the driver to chat; I also carry a lot of postcards will be as a gift to give to the driver.
Beijing News: Does your family support your
Hubei Lei: She has taught me: Parents later learned that I was riding home, and very angry that I was too bold. My brother is giving me a rating: This rich, interesting life experiences.
the ride home, not the end of my journey, I will choose this means of travel, of course, do not tell their parents in advance, or better, even if they support, will be very worried. 相关的主题文章:

http://www.beatsbydreusa.com
http://www.beatsbydre.com

Parents of quadruplets mixed together in primary school (Photo)

gucci sito ufficiale gucci sito ufficiale gucci si

Fined not yet reached the age of marriage pregnant women worry about ID cards by the sister got married

Sponsored Links