Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
anony5684
Master Sergeant

anony5684 is on a distinguished road
Default 10 Questions For The Rachel Zoe Project – Fashion

7. Why did Rachel feel so strongly about not taking a blood test? If she’s really so busy, wouldn’t she want to kill two birds with one stone? Why was it such an imposition at that moment?
Posted in:
Entertainment 10 Questions For The Rachel Zoe Project By Dhani Mau Wednesday, Sep 22,Names, Faces, Laing – Fashionista Fashion Indust, 2010 / 5:00 PM GMT -5
8. Which one of Rachel’s clients’ Met Ball dresses was your favorite? We loved Annie’s.
1. Is “everything” the new “major/on another level/bananas?” Both the Chanel look at the Love shoot and the bag Rachel chose to wear with her Met Ball dress were “everything.”
Other quotes that might indicate Brad’s dissatisfaction:
10. Is Roger’s hair starting to look more normal or are we just getting more used to it?
9. Once and for all, will Rachel actually have a baby? What do you think? In this episode, it seems like she’s finally starting to get it; but if it’s taken her this long to start listening to the people around her and realize she should,NFL Jerseys,Chris Benz Discusses the Importance of Being Earne, how long is it going to take her to actually do it? She certainly hasn’t gotten preggers since the show finished taping. Adoption, perhaps?
-“I wonder if I can just call a taxi company and go home. Am I turning into Taylor?”
5. Seriously, is Roger five? He literally stamped himself in a doctor’s office and said to a gynecologist, “I really wanted to see the stamp happen.”
6. Did anyone notice the nice little collection of Just the Right Shoe figurines on the gynecologist’s desk?
-“There’s really never any time to breathe and I’m starting to feel suffocated.”
4. Is Brad all of a sudden admitting that he’s not cut out for his job? After being Team Zoe’s most eager beaver for the past few seasons, he laments,Baseball Hat, “I am so in love with my boyfriend and my dogs I feel like I want a lot more of that time.”
-“Hearing Rachel list off our schedule first thing in the morning, like,Exclusive Video M.I.A. by Rankin for Dazed and Confused –,Red Bull Hats, before I’ve even gotten the crusties out of my eyes is kind of like living in a nightmare.”
3. Was anyone else thinking,NFL Jerseys, ‘too much clavicle’ when Rachel put on that Marc dress? Otherwise,Baseball Hats, it was definitely a much better choice than the first one she tried on. Definitely cumbersome.
-“I have so much stuff to do.” [buries face in hands]
2. Why did Brad and Jordan have such (br)attitudes at the Love shoot? When they couldn’t fit the rolling rack into that weird shed,New Era Hats, they could have just taken the clothes off, broken the rack down and put it back together inside. I’ve had to do much more annoying things at similar jobs.
-“I don’t feel like I’ve had a break in about a year.”
anony5684 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links