Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 04-23-2011, 02:29 AM   #1
kanmabeibi70

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Office 15 What's

You will find reviews that a brand new early create of Microsoft;s Workplace fifteen have escaped the Redmond halls. Far more intriguing than the mere existence of those pre-alpha develop, still, is one more mention of a new application which will grow to be part of Microsoft;s next-generation Workplace suite.Despite the truth Microsoft only began shipping Office 14 (a k a, Office 2010) a few months ago, an August twenty Softpedia report (through the Russian web-site Wzor) claims there;s a new Office 15 create floating about.Softpedia;s report also consists of some thing close to and dear to this Microsoft watcher;s heart: a brand new codename. “Microsoft Limestone Integration Application” (also known as “Microsoft Lime”) is a new application development element that may be component of Office 15, according to information that allegedly is component of the newly leaked develop. (Update: One particular of my contacts says Lime is just a user-interface utility for Office, and probably not considered a new application in and of itself. Update 2: Microsoft blogger Rafael Rivera agrees and shares a bit far more on Lime/Limestone….Nonetheless, it nevertheless sounds like there is a brand new Office fifteen app coming. Read on….)Stephen Chapman noted on his Microsoft Kitchen web site, back in early June this year, that there were indications Microsoft was planning to add a new application to its coming Workplace suite. Chapman connected the dots and discovered a mention of “a major new feature” coming to Workplace fifteen by way of a LinkedIn profile of a former Microsoft intern. That intern worked on the Excel team.That;s not a whole good deal to go on,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, but it;s got me thinking Limestone/Lime the new mystery Workplace fifteen application could involve integrating Excel with a different technology. Could it be some kind of business-intelligence-related app? Something to do with charting/data visualization? Hmmm.Robert McLaws, a Microsoft consultant and former Windows blogger, offered a possible (and convincing, in my opinion) guess as to what the new mystery feature might be: “I’d say that the new app is most likely the extension of the co-authoring features of Workplace Web Apps into a shared desktop runtime. Think about it… why were Groove’s best features missing from the last release? Likely because they were being re-architected into an Azure-based next-gen real-time collaboration platform.” (McLaws emphasized this is just his own speculation and not based on anything from Microsoft about its Office fifteen plans.)One particular last point: According to Softpedia/Wzor, Workplace fifteen is planned for delivery in early 2014. I;m skeptical of that date; I;d say 2012 or 2013 is a lot more likely, given the Workplace team;s typcial two- to three-year development/release schedule (and that group;s tendency to under-promise/over-deliver so as to ship “early,” rather than late).Microsoft, unsurprisingly, isn;t commenting on anything related to Office 15. “Wave 15 is currently under development, but we have nothing further to share at this time,” a spokesperson mentioned on August twenty.Any guesses of your own as to what kind of new app Microsoft might add to Workplace fifteen?

Sponsored Links