Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 05-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #1
ming7bai2d
Second Lieutenant

ming7bai2d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2002390 2007 年 05 月 10 日 12:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
; good strong light, lit I could not sleep, I opened my eyes, loose fishy, FB out of the shadow of last night has not dispersed. Reach out and get a bedside alarm clock, Rouyan a look. ... To be finished late, think about today, yesterday said categorically that he will definitely not be late ... too late to think again, and immediately clean slate and carelessly nodded quickly with black eye shadow, very thirsty, head of the bed that glass of water there, I drank, and set off. To the shop downstairs to buy a cup of soy milk, red bean cake, and immediately went into a small cross-bag. A watch over, to have the game is not to be late, or slow it.
to the subway station, seems to have passed its peak, who'd much. A pair of lovers embracing with my passing, I silently looked at. Shensui pair of eyes, from my eyes, flashed. Look familiar,莆田安福商城网址, although this will remain the 0.01s Sixu time. \Wang Biyun love story, a short period of contact, and Wu Wu to leave, despite the endless wait for them and miss, but they have really had the other psychological, and perhaps not truly perfect, maybe Plato Schema love is true love, great love becomes a reality once the encounter will become dull, the reality will devour love, it gradually growing old. Finally, it will only be frivolous to say those words to sum up - - Well it is that love thing. In fact, I is not a lack of love girls. Sometimes I really hate myself, because sometimes the party knows is wrong, but still no turning back. I understand themselves can not help myself. my heart always is a paradox, then do something wrong. always comfort myself, it would be wrong, anyway, there is an opportunity Yes Yes. but knew that the same opportunities as the candle burns continuously on the decline, people are contradictory complex, deep be aware.
Although not much of the Miss Ruhuasiyu, but also handsome, a 75 meters tall, the people are absolutely amazed. The original was also in the model of materials, but the mother Mingnan Wei, only to do this strike. college courses you a handsome boys, girls like her long growing team. but I do not care for his point. Shuainan sometimes is more on the way He spared a fragment of the girl he was more exciting, not to mention I am a beautiful girl will always find some excuse to eat and drink me out, and the lady is like the guy, he is like changing clothes for a girlfriend, which is well known, but I only believe the facts, until a time when my friends and I go shopping, they found him with another girl kiss or hug, the kind of closeness can imagine, yesterday also saw him holding hands with a pretty girl da slip on campus .... For such efforts to reach the boys really hated, though really handsome, but not in contact with him since. The girl is a sensitive emotional animal,网站制作, I feel surrounded by many faint Crazy for my boys. but I like the yet to be seen ..., and between them the same feeling as buddies, go out like crazy and the noise is cynical, I admit I am not a lady, and sometimes hot Dance and alcohol obsessed with me like that. I think my love should be romantic ...,
inadvertently reminds me of high school boys had a crush on me cloud, the cloud is class Jin pass in a very boys, humble, and the results are also in the class in general, usually do not how to speak. At first I did not know that he crush me time to speak with the girl he always blush, the students for so long I did not really say a few words with him until the day that my birthday, in fact, one week before the birthday Saturday night to invite students to my house a birthday party. Saturday morning, I received a letter thick letter, I broke open letter to look, there are five unopened letters and a note, I saw a note written on the top, you want your birthday present, please follow the order by letter to find Your birthday present. When you read the first letter after you fold open. I feel very curious,库存软件管理系统, it must be a student ingenuity. was a lovely day of autumn feeling, so I broke open the first letter which is 10 dollars, saying please take a taxi to the subway station, arrival, off the second letter. I am very excited curiosity can show, so I set off quickly to the subway station, I do not force urgent need to open the second envelope, read: Please take subway station canteen was a box, write your name on the box, in the canteen when the aunt quickly that I got to the box, which is a ticket and a small key, as if the room I had into the game world like this what the key is used to open it. I was going to go again, the box and a note that read, you can seal off the third believed. folded open read: bought the ticket with XX please stop, get off to open the fourth envelope. Soon I went to that station specified. I opened the fourth note : It says, the exit from A, there is a pastry shop across the road. You go on the line. I went to the door, a waiter asked me, you are light snow, and I said yes, the service to several of his colleagues in a naturally called \the candle, the waiter told me that this is one of my good friend gave you, and give me that left me a note. I opened the paper and saw that says after you cut the cake cutting, can be folded last letter. So I cut the cake, do not cut down suddenly discovered, which have the hard stuff, I unplug the saw is a fine original box, the box was locked, and I knew right away, with the get The key opened the lock. a sparkling crystal necklace and a blessing card, and I can show excitement, I did not expect the cloud. Finally, the envelope is folded inside the home opened a ticket and ten dollars. .., how carefully the cloud is a boy Yeah, should be the kind of Raisin people, but not my type. I think I was lucky, I experienced such a romantic thing, and now want to If there is a guy up for me now to do such a thing, I would be moved to a step confused, I will not he is not married, huh, huh.
or my birthday, I remember At that time I just go to work. entered a not very good for small companies, more general treatment, the only benefit is relatively free,莆田运动鞋批发, the company's rules, not too much, as long as things do Haojiu Hang. nine to five, work is relatively easy. Although it is easy but not very practical mind, but also secretly looking at a challenging, Ye Hao treatment that work. the work of most of the time most of the Internet, play games sometimes, and sometimes see what movies, computers are always open 24 hours because at night you can leave the theaters to see. Today is my birthday, I figured ho will not remember my birthday because yesterday he did not mention mean. Should I today to remind him? an unpleasant feeling in my heart. Hao and I have been together for more than a year, ho very handsome, but in fact like most is his beautiful eyes. feeling full of depth and mystery. think about is abandoned his former girlfriend, take the initiative to chase me, my heart felt a sense of satisfaction. the charm of this lady or not small, hehe. from work to home, but ho has not come back, I feel very sad, I call him, and said has been shut down, should be no electricity, there may be something, how but why is this time to about eight o'clock time. received a friend's phone, said Hao treat today, but no money with me, his phone battery died, that I drive past. is really infuriating, so I take the money, and immediately rushed to the hotel. first came to the door and saw how the hotel did not seem that light, I hesitate to push the door, entered. all of a sudden, lights are turned on. I'm petrified, I hung on the wall from large photos, as well as snow banner that read Happy Birthday, many people have two full tables, see me coming, and plump the palm, and then is pushing a birthday cake ho singing birthday song came to me the way, I'm so surprise., I and ho hold on together, a surge of tears raging out, really touched ... and I know all this I am well prepared for the day ... I drink a lot of wine. I really love him ...。
has vowed never to leave him, it by no means a rash oath, I stood in the subway car, holding handrails, saw a scar on that wrist supernatant analysis, callous, with nearly swept off looking at the billboards, one-stop access to a station, lights flashing.
Oath always so vulnerable, I bite my lower lip, a touch of a smile.
day, the company sent me to Shanghai on business, because catch a plane, early in the morning I say goodbye with the ho, take salute the name of car, went straight to the airport bus, a delay is not what finally time to go there to know, over there today because of bad weather Shanghai, fog weather, flights were delayed. waiting is the only option, to the early evening. were told that flight was canceled. into tomorrow afternoon, just I want to go back to the ho a surprise. I opened the door, was a sight shocked,莆田外贸鞋批发市场, ho and a strange woman a ########## Tang Chuangshang, I said nothing immediately put the bow away. taxi on my tears, such as flood, heartache was not breathing. I went back to the mother there, crying with tears people like, Mom was scared, the next day ho came to me to kneel at my door, crying and asking me for forgiveness. that I was her favorite, fickleness of men ... ah, I thought of a vow, the I love the man, no, once, but I really feel that I have no reason to forgive him, but also the courage to forgive him, I am sad, I really wanted to commit suicide. night, I bought a lot of wine, hard to drink , I think I really lost him, I can not accept all the feelings I had all their faith in him, I forgot the world around, in addition to his outside,莆田外贸论坛, I can not hear, see nothing, nothing nor do I feel, always thinking about him, just him a man, I seem to live for him, in him to feel my presence. The reality I was shocked, that he is another people, out of my mind numb, I think the whole world into darkness, no feeling ..., broken bottles, I cut it down toward the wrist, any flood of red liquid poured out, when I felt a glimmer of liberation of comfort ...
is dead are not afraid afraid of what will be, a strong feeling came to my mind ..., the reflection from the glass I saw one man lock eyes with a humble look at me. I glared at him, maybe I was too interesting a ... seems to feel a little proud of heart, perhaps this is a form of vanity. the idea for his almost laughed. has passed a station, fashionable dress up a few girls, can be seen from the accent should be on the Koreans. I actually saw drops of guesses to talk to me. I do not know what they say are only slightly with nod. I think they thought I was Korean, think of me as their compatriots. Finally, I suddenly said one \
the face of breaking up I always played down in front of friends, it seems that I am frankly face it, it can afford to let go of the feeling of holding. See through the earth like a philosopher himself, but the hearts are struck from time to time will be waves of pain like that, do not need that kind of high-profile, I had to do low-key, low-key, very low key, not too much to get attention. I think I have ever closed a fiery heart sinking. Perhaps the subconscious, or something to look forward to love, I just bad luck, but why men run into a negative mind, can only do my love is ultimately the tragedy began dreamily to end? In fact, I do not want to believe fate. Went down a group of people, I finally got on the seat, still not bad luck today. Rarely have seats, can finally take a break, head still a little confused. Think of jumping last night with Biao Song, FB a little too far, since that can drink wine, a little drunk last night, and play the crazy feeling. Dizziness dizzy and fatigued, and tried to puke but not out. Are yu send me back, and suddenly remembered the bedside glass of water. Very warm. Suddenly he kind of indescribable feeling. I understand what he means to me so little, he is to do technology, and looks not ugly, very gentle personality, usually very concerned about taking care of me, I just see him as a brother the same, but now I'm just a little tempted, a little bit. Should give him a chance. Give or not to be a problem. Very funny ..... Hamlet suddenly remembered car arrived and stopped Sixu, busy day began.
. . . .
roadside Han Xue video stores began giving a burst of song:
\. \
ming7bai2d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links