Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:28 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Christian louboutin shoes tend to be famoustxt

Christian louboutin shoes tend to be famous,cheap gucci book bags for men
The designer. ethos is always to .make shoes which can be similar to jewels. with each distinctive design illustrates unheard of high quality as well as an innate sultriness.Although some sneakers cannot echo your current internal being it can replicate lots of regions of your Individual symbolism and that is difficult to find through other people who who are around you.
Some beautiful christian louboutin shoes will make your lifetime packed with alluring along with electricity.It won't solely create for you the actual please with the eye sight but the psychic joy.Christian louboutin shoes unfavorable reactions the bracelets,gucci joy medium boston bag review!jimmy choo Your eye-catching red bottoms make me well informed alluring as well as respectable.
The scam Christian louboutin products from the providing marketplace offers severely offers impeded the growth of Christian louboutin,gucci 'aviatrix' medium boston handbag,at this point Christian louboutin made a decision to unveiling a blog to scathe these folks,leather Gucci Handbags,it.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 04:40 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

!! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

2082649 2010 年 05 月 24 日 02:36 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

Some people say not been discovered and exhausted, because it is too deep mood Ka-kui, and now offer this song I'm using the sea in one grain to show everyone what I have to feel the meaning of this song.

Today, I had cold nights watching Piao ~~~~~

(think back to the music, beyond insisting that only the original and kept their own ideals, our kind of environment, such as if the cold nights, do not see the direction of the word phrase, I think there is such a meaning, snow, extended the Ka-kui tears, so my understanding is that home horse in Hong Kong, the creation of such a harsh environment, was a resigned sigh and the chilling, cold shed tears of frustration.)

With the cooling of the solar plexus drift far away ~ ~ ~ ~

(this sentence to indicate that the Ka-kui's chilling and helpless, for their own good, and only packed up their passion, frustration away in Japan to seek greater development, but I still feel at home horse to go to Japan, is to bring these wonderful songs to listen to what more people,エアクラシックBW, to little reflection, because he was calling for peace and love, endless struggle, the achievements of self ... ... He had to bring this world more and better things, good things are no borders , is a treasure of human civilization, and Ka-kui and beyond, it is worthy of Oriental treasures!)

wind and rain to catch up, mist can not tell it anyway ~~~~~

(write here, I wanted to go there first, horse for their own ideals, has experienced many ups and downs, suffered many setbacks and injuries? underground band era in Hong Kong, Hong Kong music scene looked helpless, there have been confused, not knowing which side is in front of you? also considered whether it away to Japan, leaving those who love his fans love to leave it home, it really is true? whether Japan can accommodate his vision, to accept his music? There are so many question lingering in his mind, so personal feelings out of the phrase.)

wide sea sky you and I can become (and who not changing) ~ ~

(This sentence is asking all of us, things could be around to change their beliefs, their ideals, their own everything? This change is expected as their own? This kinds of changes, whether they can control, she says?, like Ka-kui helpless away to seek better development in Japan, as the departure of Ka-kui, who can change? CD deplorable creature get people, so I finally have The older version of music, there is still much to be Zhengyan Qiao before? not to mention the rock? a lot of people who play rock and roll as a decadent waste,air max 95 激安, no use, and no future people, is such that individuals are not representative for What?)

never gave up his ideal ~~~~~

(challenges, only the tireless forward forever, for us to show his brilliant life, impressive style, immortal spirit, leaving so many precious things ... ...)

trance moment, the feeling of something missing ~ ~ ~ ~

(this feeling, should include a farewell home, say goodbye to the fans love him, do not know the efforts made in the distance, it will be recognized, I do not know to Japan, is that multi-, or the loss of more complex thoughts and feelings so many intertwined ... ...)

unconscious of pale heart love (who understands me) ~ ~ ~;

(this sentence is the sentence above, then, is that Ka-kui, little by little with the creative process is no longer hesitated, no longer sad, melancholy mood that slowly fades, the dissipation and the rest is the response of love for all, with his music to respond to each person of his love,失掉一颗爱情的牙齿, with the result of his struggle to love each person for his love, the last of the that he's gone to a better reward to all those who love him, expect them to understand that he so loves all people, want them to understand their pains.)

Forgive me indulgence in this life uninhibited love of freedom ~~~~~~

(My feeling is that this sentence Ka-kui love to all fans of his confession, forgive him bid farewell to Hong Kong, far crossing oceans, because Hong Kong's environment is not the ideal way to accommodate him, his freedom, and he also said: too many conditions and constraints, hindering his vision, so he had to re-select a place to realize their ideals, but also for his music can be out of Hong Kong, glass containers, into the world.)

Payouyitian will also fall ~~~~~~

(this sentence, we all fall as a harbinger of Ka-kui, and I think that is Ka-kui In that he, like us, are real people,AIR STAB, also aspire to success, and so efforts are not afraid of their own identity, not to understand, to see Ka-kui have disclosed more or less of this attitude, because he is too love music, too fond of the fans who loved him, so he was afraid he might not return for the efforts of those he loved and who loved him who abandoned the ideal can be, which only you were I would Payouyitian (OH! YEAH !)~~~~~~~

( Some people say this expression of Ka-kui early rock & roll band style view of the changes that he wanted to restore the band's style, I agree with this view, but I think the parsing is not comprehensive enough, my understanding is a departure from their own ideals, betrayed his own beliefs, which Whether anyone can do, because there are too many external factors in changing people's minds, but Ka-kui is a very superb in this way with implied that he would not abandon their ideals, will not change belief in their music,手机被盗,让小偷欲哭无泪的高招, even finally to a certain day, as a result of his ideals only the next person in listening to his songs, he would with his own ideals and efforts, because, it was understood to express his songs meaning, while the share of understanding, is his greatest comfort,エアーマックス スカイライン, of course, this situation is simply not happen!)

still free of self, always singing my songs, traveled thousands of miles! ~~~~~~~~ ~

(And echoes the preceding sentence, the word should be set two types of questions it, Ka-kui illustrated here still insist on his own the beliefs and ideals, always for the world to sing, give him the love, make this world more beautiful,孩子为什么不听话?因为你不会批评!, he has to bring his songs to the world, to let more people understand the world beyond the spirit, they sing the meaning is love, peace,エアマックス 91, rest, fighting, self, self ... .. . let those cold heart,NIKE AIR STAB, become active, with the order to create a better tomorrow and work!)

label Swan Song Ka-kui's Hong Kong and Japan
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:05 AM   #3
ghij236

Angry parked

parked, and she cheapest nfl jerseys could see it, with that three-point wow power leveling character sticking up from the radiator wow accounts Naturally Charley had on his cheapest nfl jerseys Mercedes-Benz pin, sticking out of his shirt, so.