Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 07-23-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
avrod8348
Sergeant Major

avrod8348 is on a distinguished road
Default 健康常识:跑前喝水 跑后添衣

按发育规律,10岁的孩子每次可跑800米左右;11~14岁可跑 1500米左右,15~17岁可跑3000米左右。因此,教育部按年级不同而设定的长跑距离是合理的,家长 们不必担心强度过大,盟特新奇特加盟

专家特地强调了运动后补水的重要性,盟特新奇特产品。很多人以为冬天运动出汗量少,而忽略补水。他说,其实在运动中,人体会散失大量的水分,只不过,天气寒冷 散出的水分以水蒸气的形式散失了,所以会给人流汗不多,不需要喝水的错觉。

没流汗也要补水

运动后,应喝一些常温的运动型饮料或者含维生素和微量元素的矿泉水,补充身体失去的水分。但是,不宜在运动 后立即喝水,建议跑完后漫步几百米,全身彻底放松,呼吸平缓后再喝不迟。

跑前热身跑后保暖

长跑前,孩子得按体育老师指导,永康盟特,认真做好热身运动。“特别是膝关节和踝关节,如果热身不足很可能会导致拉伤、挫伤等运动创伤 。”

而一般跑步穿衣单薄,在运动完后必须及时地添衣保暖。不然风寒乘浑身毛孔大张之时,侵入身体内招致感冒等疾 病。专家提出了运动后保暖的“三不”的建议:运动后,不要马上喝冷饮;不要马上扇风图凉爽;不 要马上洗澡。

不必大吃肉类

对于家长们最关心,又容易办到的运动之后的营养问题,专家说,家长们不必让孩子过于进补。记得多给他补充汤 水,或者让运动归来的孩子喝温热的淡盐水,补充运动流失的电解质和水分。

可以在保证正常饮食需要的基础上,适量增加像水果蔬菜这类富含糖、B族维生素、维生素C多的食物,但忌暴饮 暴食。

许多人认为跑步的运动量很大,一定要大量补充动物蛋白(家禽和禽肉食品),大量吃肉。这样做并不恰当。长跑 中人体的消耗主要是葡萄糖,盟特新奇特厂家,对蛋白质的需求不大。因此,跑步后以补充碳水化合物(谷物,蔬果和奶制品)为宜。

另外,睡觉前,让孩子用热水泡泡脚,可以减轻他的腿部酸痛和疲劳。
avrod8348 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 2543333 at 14:11 on January 20th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

About
small Huang Fei Huang Fei, also known as small

: Feizi,gucci heels, hooligan
Date of Birth: September 24, 1985
Birthplace: Jilin
modeled after Andy Sun, Wei III.
a small readme
I fell in love with song and dance duet Huang Fei is also a cause and effect, remember the age of 12 performing groups often meet some song and dance duet performed to the country, heard on the head like stained Northeast of our folk art, and very occasional awareness of the village eight miles at the time it was the famous artist DC Lau,cheap gucci heels, Liu Huang Fei singing teacher discovered a small stick,gucci bikinis, and catch up on Huang Fei primary school summer holidays, so with his master to perform, so that became two very natural mentoring, DC Lau is the first teacher.
At the same time home to read more books to make a small Huang Fei against him and it is natural to study drama, but when a small 15-year-old Huang Fei graduated from elementary school, he has been unable to bear his enthusiasm and passion, the official coach of northeast couple famous performing artists MATURAL sects.
2007 Sun years and thanks to Andy for the division.
Second, the classic lines of small Huang Fei
your life than your kidneys are virtual yo
you want to rob my brother you do not know where to start with a small stage
Huang Fei was the one In the UK,gucci watches, Mexico (including: Japan, London), an award-winning title song
there was a man that package I,gucci sale, 3000,cheap gucci shoes, including three by beating the
mounted × almost
I'm sorry but should not be used to I dream × a place where children look
200, unfortunately I was an angel that heaven in caesarean
Baba
repair sail together a hundred years, the Millennium cultivation total is now well-known river bed
Music
to you that the old man physique I lay you sit in a specimen
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote