Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
jiangtangdf
Sergeant Major

jiangtangdf is on a distinguished road
Default discount office 2007 Who bought those 882 Novell p

mysterious CPTN Holdings — the organization that bought the 882 Novell patents as part of the terms of the Attachmate acquisition of Novell — has been unmasked. Holdings isn’t just a front for Microsoft. It is a coalition that includes Microsoft, Apple, EMC and Oracle, according to information from the German Federal Cartel Office (which I found via Florian Muller’s FOSS Patents blog). The Federal Cartel,buy microsoft office pro plus 2010, a k a, the Bundeskartellamt, listed the CPTN Holdings partners in a list of antitrust-related notifications. November 22,microsoft office pro plus 2010 activation key, Seattle-based Attachmate Corp. announced plans to buy Novell for $2.2 billion. At the same time, Novell announced the “concurrent sale of certain intellectual property assets to CPTN Holdings LLC,microsoft office pro 2010 license, a consortium of technology companies organized by Microsoft Corporation, for $450 million in cash.” At the time,office Standard 32bit key, Microsoft officials refused to comment on the specific patents purchased or on CPTN Holdings in any way. more curious than ever now about how Microsoft came to “organize” this motley crew and how the patent spoils have been divided. Since Attachmate has said it plans to continue operating the SuSE Linux business, it’s doubtful (I’d think) that there are Linux-related patents in the CPTN war chest. speculated earler that perhaps some of the patents having to do with the WordPerfect antitrust case between Novell and Microsoft might be part of the 882. EMC’s inclusion in the coalition makes me think some virtualization-focused patents may have been part of the spoils, as well. (There were some folks hinting in November that EMC/VMware might try to grab Novell from Attachmate in a last-minute bid, but with this new information,discount office 2007, I’d think such a move is highly unlikely.) put in another query to Microsoft to see if the company will share more now about its CPTN involvement. I’m not holding my breath for an answer. that we know more about CPTN, any other thoughts/guesses as to what other Novell patents might be part of the 882?
jiangtangdf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links