Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #1
Q7e1e2b2h

Default Sister wedding

2009 年 9 9, my sister took out a wedding license, but has not determined while the welcome. Until January 30 I must Guilin in Shenyang flight, she sent me a SMS, I saw the plane: Brother, I would favor to February 6 in the Peak Tower wedding, you tin discern it?
my day, only a week. So jot invitations, buy bonbon, set dinner, detect matrimony, February 6,GHD Benefit Straighteners, agreeable day has eventually arrived.
beginning in July 1985 a Yellow Crane Tower in Wuhan, the family portrait. At the period the parents was 33 years old, and I am the same old.

24 and a half years, passed, no one will think of was the city of Wuhan is so momentous for our family.
9:00, my parents' home,GHD IV Styling Set, the family has a current dress, sister team has gotten attach.

This is my sister's bedroom,GHD Leopard Grain, in truth, the all high educate and campus vacations, I forever lived in this house,GHD IV Straighteners, when my sister was living in the grandparents home.
we are this along to a household portrait,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, household of four works ashore in Wuhan increase up to only 78 annuals old, now 178 years old,GHD Classic Straighteners, ha ha.

the terminal make-up artist act composition.

bridesmaids, her sister's campus students.

bridegroom came.

get in the door, Oh.

parents in the alive chamber, enjoy this moment.

attempt tea, excavate a red envelope, Oh.

to Zhang's family portrait, father said, and several sons.

to a best man bridesmaids, best man's wear to the point.

open shelf drifts, it is worth to mention is that the afterward rain always day, merely only half one hour it did no rain the afterward of family, to open the shed.

day temperature is quite cheap, thanks to heated seats.

came to the house, for her family, which I do not see, Oh.

offer tea to the man's parents.

afternoon I went to play, 0:2 under comeback after, 4-2, may be sister to bring good luck.
in the marrying scene - Tower Heying one, parents say this is our history of the best photo, Oh.

bride and groom and best man bridesmaids photo, ready apt welcome in the downstairs.

guests scrambling and new photo.

Peak Genei fireworks efficacy that moment I was touched.

newcomers feel surprise.

host is my friend, the local star - handsome portly, the equivalent position in Liuzhou GuoDeGang's in Beijing, Zhou's in Shanghai, Jan Lamb of Hong Kong, Zhao's in the Northeast, ha ha.

I personally rehearsal prettiness Finally, thanks another master of ceremonies

fat handsome, thank Cai master, thank all my colleagues in the subway corporation, thanks to the wedding from Takenobu chartered relatives, and the camera tear wedding thank the team, but likewise would like to thank all those who come to the rite guests to partake in to help staff, etc., many of whom over the years with the assist of our family, gratitude is not expressed in words, only silently in mind, again, thank you!

Sponsored Links