Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-04-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
8374p1vqyy

Default How apt heave kid without tearfulapt to share th

how to heave children without crying - to share the mother raising children in the United States experience

I have 2 children in the United States, have exercising conferences ahead and later birth, the home physician each time I benefited brainwashing, my two babies conducted for whether a baby is no a small infant at family, I even infer they ambition not wail? Now take the clause ridiculousness grandmother laugh. After returning to look friends or neighbors are small forefathers tortured exhausted, considering the mommy had written down, maybe to be small predecessors apt help muddled disturbed, physically and mentally exhausted young parents. Thanks anew for the outstanding Southern California pediatrician JANE GU, these annuals she learned a lot beneath the guidance of child care, a lifetime behalf.

trick how to make a baby cry

parents are taught to cry out BABY. BABY born just do not understand small, they do referee by conditioned reflex. Chinese parents heard the child cry to arms. JANE GU doctors repeatedly told me: the baby cries on down, do not cry just hold up, just turn. As a result, even small children can understand, do not cry When will be hold, this move very soul. Start training the children to arrange down crying, looking at the clock, do not hold her tears, ready to wait 10 minutes to hold. For the first time can be set to 5 minutes, after a time longer than the first, I did not linger up for the first time niu 5 minutes, approximately 3 and a half, when stopped, and I have been troubled Ganchangcunduan own almost cried, some be refrained. Let children know not to cry is shrieked mother. Training God bless, my two children will not have no reason to cry, cry occasionally as a campaign is about a very small digit, niu, and Miu Miu are 100% happy baby, lying in bed, the children are giggling out loud.

Second

trick how to make baby baby to sleep Shuidaotianliang
American doctors criticized me over and over again: you are not a good mother, the children next door to a sleep through the night, next gate to the mother is a good mother, you are not ! Every time I see a family doctor reproached for, for I should be feeding at night 1-2 times, complaining about tired very hard to raise children. The doctors told me an idea: do not eat human night! I was ignorant to ask, why? Doctors had no choice merely cried: for we are human! I'm impressed, girl father had yet bent over laughing. Obviously, I am worried BABY peckish at night is simply redundant, 10-12 hours of consecutive sleep, important for children to 100 times more than sucking! We were badly tortured niu foreman at night eat a wrong accustomed of milk has been amplified to 2 years old soon. Pension when the doctor says the second, and entirely freed me and her husband, a week from birth to be trained away from my house Miu Miu 5 hours to nurse, two weeks later, the children will be able to sleep daybreak. Do not need feeding at night! ! ! (Three exclamation point is to ask the mothers remember the averaging)
Three

trick how to make your baby sleep noiselessly, the doctor said not to rock the
, BABY will be a merry singing in bed (not sung, a baby babbling)! Most babies need time spent in bed, Mom and Dad are here, please remember that the bed is not moving! So, elect up the babies do not quake, do not move nigh, not to coax the baby to sleep so gently on the bed to sleep on his own like. Again, the bed is not moving. Mom and Dad have no right to deprive children the right to enjoy the pleasures of lying in bed. There are even more major is the excitement of parents and children do not force

trick four
tummy sleeping pulchritude
personal experience raising children than the upturned tummy to sleep sleep well, children born before the heart down, almost surprised not surprised the state, to imitate the uterus wrapped state. Another change is the biggest benefit Asian pie face,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners, among 5 days to 1 hour to help the baby turn, 5 days later, my little girl will be comfortable with their turn around. Niu is a criterion little face, and when born and generous face appear to have become a child, Oh, proud. Miu Miu second child's face did not accidentally do so, then Niuniu need care, no vigor to turn the first 1 hour of vigor, and very disastrous. This opportunity only in the birth to be valid for 3 months, a big needless.

trick baby's resistance to 5
ten times better than you wear two
father and mother, the baby should not wear two and a half, only to wear less than you can not wear more than you. My two children are very lusty, peppery and cold is really very good control, when I see the children at Children's Hospital with fever bloom quilt jacket is wrapped in layers of, ah meager, the children can not speak, are the parents of martyrs.
Six
refused antibiotics
trick!
fever a child growing up, is to promote resistance to the process. My baby has a fever the most common is to use ice, with a zipper bags fresh ice, ice with a wash towel and wrapped the body for 30 minutes at a fever. Merrill Lynch scalding fiercely with points or Tylenol. If it is chilly a cold without fever, do not let the children hanging nostril, favor a few days. Do not believe anyone medicine to treat colds. So distant, in addition to the hospital last year's foot and mouth is a lie to work further that, my two children have not been interlocked to salt water and injected antibiotics. In the U.S., is that the ailment dead before injection of antibiotics, injection apartment in the Chinese landscape, terrified father niu, that scene scared human, he said. Rows of liquids, thugs foot starts with kids playing in their grandparents attach Mom and Dad hanging under the brine. None other than the concentration camps so macabre. Money did not say, even extra scaring is the body's save of a diversity of bacterial pill combat,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, speed up salt to the intermittent need to hang pressed down, and constantly listened my mother mention, there is mini oppression symptoms quickly hang down quite proud. I am very sorry for their ignorance. My children chance healthier and stronger, never obtain sick, sick days are too their own good, virtually no dispose. Neighbor's kids go to the hospital at night-time, tired of their feet this access, this sense I am a good mother.
trick every day, seven
bath, with water, use less of my shower gel 2
Another reason the baby is healthy every day take a bath, a bath every day is required. I remember giving birth out, ready to hear to the teachings of my mother lying stationary, plan to take a bath before coming to the afterward day, the nurse was surprised to pull me up and take a bath . I was faulted as a dirty mother was dragged to the bath, of course, is that I have two that are easy distribution. Maternal so, not to mention children? Child great measure of discipline every day, smelly poo pee smell what flavor of milk has, we must take a bath, you can not just bathe the next day. This is also one important reason for ill health do not, they will not catch cold, resistance to ten times stronger than adults. Doctors explain: baby bath with water as much as possible, and then brand-name baby productions such as clean water is not good, do not use any shower gel, shampoo, water the best! The doctor said not as far as possible, must use the words of one week is like using a shower gel, my family once in three days (I think one week is too long, and psychological).

trick eight
no milk enough to eat the mother, breast-feeding mother
only do not want to eat half to 2 years age the happiest baby. JANE GU doctor said the mother did not milk enough to eat, merely do not ambition to breast-feeding mother, the child's appetite many, how many mother's milk alone, the mother's milk twins also enough for two children to eat. This I is a failure, even whereas GU doctor strokes a circle, and she told me how many to eat your children, you will be able to generate many, do you think milk is insufficient, add milk in, it will really insufficient milk, and eventually no , that proves less and less until I was really gone. Children can not speak, she did not eat very tough to know,GHD Hair Straightener, my mother had to give up that little breast milk to make milk, in fact, is effective your body, I can only produce so much. To believe that you can take the lead able cows. If you have variant, we must certify it. Went to the hospital the third day of birth a child to partake in stools. Doctors have stripped the child, including diapers, and then the weight of said BABY exactly to 2 digits after the decimal point. Then let us hold breastfeed her child, wearing diapers are not granted to dress clothes. Doctors an on one teaching mothers how to make the child a pacifier to bite registration, the conservation of tits, a first training, there will be other mothers to use accessible free of dictate under the milk sucking machine, with plastic bags to go home. I just slowly started shy and awkward no, Oh, I eat at home and did not know how much niu, which is just great, one class down, said the baby weight in a moment, I eat a lot niu, like the first day two, before and after the file to prove, I have milk.
feeding your baby to sleep trick 9
how to do?
BABY by mother holding the comfortable and secure, did not eat and fell resting, woke up and ate two, suffering mother, the baby eating enough sleep, impair to others. Training in the most profitable trick to learn how to wake the child so that they condense on feeding, that is, to undress! Have got left off the diaper, the doctor told me, recess guaranteed, you hold her mother's body temperature, which can assure the baby will not grab a cold temperature, the temperature fair right, BABY a little chilly,GHD IV Pink Straighteners, they will cautiously meal (meal is really what she said , huh, huh). Rest insistent, these seemingly fragile little entity, from my mother brought out the mother's resistance 10 times stronger than adults, the mothers breast-feeding is not easy to disease, which is the power of forgery. (Of lesson, there is a definite indoor temperature lukewarm, the domestic non-air-conditioning control in cold areas should not imitate the bad people)
Ten

chest trick is the best man doctor inquired you breastfeed or formula, bosom milk I said. He said the squeeze points out of a child into the eyes, BABY will be good. What? I waited a long time to queue up for the crisis so sent me home. Then do the same, breast milk when the drug after a few days really brought the matter to niu, whether breast milk reason is illegible, American doctors have probably some truth in it glow. Word breast is a good thing.
November

trick you do change diapers?
nonsense, raise children who do not alteration diapers? Oh, not necessarily. Do you must be sprayed into the urine or rotten kids going to the lavatory time? Wash 5 times a day is my record canvases. Diaper alteration, every time a fashionable aunt to must re-teach it again, the trick is to clean and smelly diapers diapers on the emulating, and then open the diapers bring ... to an end clean, so even if the child then and right again just urine, you sheets saved. Used to do,GHD, I'll never no chance.
Twelve

trick shot you belch it?
position one, lying on the shoulder, pat the child on the back, this is the traditional posture, often not easy to take out hiccup.
rank two: let the children sit above the side legs, the left hand holding the child's nape, propped his chin, right hand shot back, so that tall efficiency, ordinarily under a dozen belches out to shoot. Go to mattress the last meal of breast, be sure to feed ample to mantle belch proceed to fared my family went to bed the night Miu Miu is 用这招 2 weeks, finished belch can be 2-3 times, until she truly do not eat, and small mouth you push the state of the bottle,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, Miu Miu will be skillful to slumber through the night.
Thirteen

cheat to eat entire grains as presently as feasible
4 months Chimi Fen another big point of eating attach with adults, children grow up less possible to eclipse, as adults eat breakfast food for children is good. 6 teeth, when, JANE GU doctors said she had several teeth that can eat a lot of asset, everything can be fed, not can not eat.

Do not destroy
trick fourth

baby's care and then a small baby playing with playthings or watch TV or read a picture writing when you home, aunt or anyone Do not disturb them. Even the dinner time, and after does not matter. Fostering children's concentration is equivalent to train them to focus on growing up to do anything. Niu my care very well, she likes to do, such as puzzles, not the heave of a few hours one p.m., no one called her, in addition to pee outside. Fear that the elders were exclaiming with the baby, thinking clever, ask answers when watching TV. Shut up, be quiet. Give your child a dedicated surroundings right.

trick fifth
walk slowly, speak lightly
personally very important, adults and children will learn how. Lu Shanghai encountered a rare educator, teaching children to walk slowly, speak softly, people hear the good, not so noisy. Back home, the district's kindergarten instructor to teach children to hoist the voice to sing, I see at the side, analytic over, training for a long time to send the little lady was the Han cultural assimilation, ha ha, immediately the same as full of individuality re Gan niu , the child of a Spice Girl. Environment is very powerful, almost no potentiality of not being domesticated.

trick at all times sixteen
not life-threatening, attempt to encourage the baby, Feel
Chinese parents more than ceremony, also shy. Encourage the baby, at a time no life-threatening, do not stop the kids with their hands to try and comprehend the globe. Big handle dress sordid, coiling on the ground of the baby a short time, turned a rice soup, the huge deal that they will sweep back and even learned to eat with chopsticks, melodrama in the water huge deal for a cold, uneasy shoes into a big deal to melodrama hard to the dirt clean. In short there are many barriers happy kids think outdoor the carton, make our little saints are quickly agreeable build up adults, children become loyal and sensible. Happy first important, clothes are dirty is not important, at the peak of no life-threatening, do not stop my child.

Seventeen

trick is the most important move, twice a day can only criticize!
parents can not easily criticize the baby, one day only critique twice, escaping out of quota on it tomorrow. American teacher accountability so seriously. As a outcome, the baby grandmother said: criticized the

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

3 it ~ ~ - Qzone log,new balance outlet

| Back to logs list

139719 2010 年 05 月 20 日 19:58 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (10) Category: Personal Diary
be on TV on TV ... ... ... ... ... ... on TV ... on TV ... on TV ... ...

few days ago, a new life in Nanyang part television interview,new new balance shoes,男子25岁以前应当晓得 - Qzone日记, I came to the a,new balance mens, and I specially beautiful nail,new balance shoes, a neighborhood kind of eyelashes,new balance running shoes,豪华房车的真实拍摄 - Qzone日志! Check it ,我做阿胶膏 - Qzone日志,new balance sneakers,~~

nonwoven ~~~~~ DIY hand to lead the fashion trend

there before I do a :~~~ hut ~ ~ ~ Bukanhouhui ah ~~~

again a :~~ lightweight molded paper ~~~
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote