Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
zelil711686
Captain

zelil711686 is on a distinguished road
Default purple limited edition ghd straighteners Mother se

5 years ago, the eldest son of Li Jiao Li Zhanjiang, also came to work. He said, first, to make a living, and secondly to find his brother. The reporter called his phone, he recalled 20 years ago.
Levin said that his brother was also less likely to speak, will be called father, mother and brother. Walking unsteadily, always carrying his brother to go outside to play ... ... (Yuanzeng Wei, Hong Jing, Cui color)

20 years ago, Li Jin was sentenced to life imprisonment for manslaughter. Li Jiao thought over a long period of labor reform, Li Jin should be contrite for life, it should be frankly told her son sold the truth. But to her surprise, the Li Jin is still brutal, in the face of her begging, he either silence or prevarication.

many people for her concern:
have such a mother, she alone from their homes, from Guangxi to Guangdong to find son by her former husband sold. Nearly 20 years later, she was a nanny to live with rice, have gone through hardships, but never give up.

to the No job, no money to eat, no place to sleep, she spend the night in the streets. Hungry, passers discuss something to eat. Did not discuss the things, and occasionally pick up some others eat leftovers.

went to Zhanjiang to work to find his brother
new home and could not, hard to persuade her boyfriend, she did not shake the idea of ​​seeking children. Feelings of the two farther and farther. Recently, she took the initiative dissolved this

instantaneous, Li Jiao feet are soft and the heart is broken,paul smith t shirts, Li Jinming was in 忽悠 her. Out of the interview room, she has been sitting in a daze outside the prison, until the afternoon,purple limited edition ghd straighteners, she was all the way to heartache, tears, to ride all the way back to Liuzhou.
son has not said destination

when he was 5 years old, my brother was two years old. After her parents divorced, his father is still drinking every day, all the valuable things at home for drink. Brothers hungry every day, and some relatives could not bear watching, some of their meals charity. Father never work, the charity of relatives is also limited, with the brothers he had to go begging.

every day for the children to find the and quickly ran in the past, kneeling on the ground carefully identified, the result is not At the time,英夫妇捡到中3万英镑彩票 法庭判决归还一半, people thought she was crazy.
Emotion brother
I have only one wish: that this life to see him, and confirmed that he still living in this world, and heard him call me mom on the line. Him as alive, has grown up, have their own ideas, I find he does not want him back. Hope that through you the media, told his parents do not mind, whether to buy or sent over the past boldly let the children out of recognition mother, to let the children understand their own life experience. Recently, the police will go to jail arraignment Li Jin, hoping to get hard evidence to help Li Jiao soon find a small son.
nothing in Zhanjiang Li Jiao, followed by Liuzhou, Guangxi and Guangdong to the junction of several cities looking back and forth, or disappointment. She had to return home, to beg her ex-husband to tell the truth: the son of what is sold where you been? Ex-husband has long since mended manslaughter and was sentenced to life imprisonment. Li Jiao son to find out even more remote.

about the winter of 1990, that night was very cold and raining. Father to recover some food, and then with the two brothers said, should Levin is still very ignorant, not knowing his father want to do.

son was six months away from home to sell
help one to help me ... ...

30 minute appointments the time will soon be over, Li Jin said in conclusion, let Li Jiao wrote to him, he'll tell in the letter the whereabouts of her younger son.

Zhanjiang first came when the strange, Li Jiao in the end do not know how to find his son. She wrote a pad and a pad of tracing notices, one street to the post: 13517628143, be grateful! Money to eat, she had to give a caregiver. The evening after work, she began to find his son.
Later,nice jeans,christian louboutin gold glitter 父母买房租给亲生, Li Jiao Liujiang County living to work, met a man, unmarried birth to men and a woman. Keep up to marry her boyfriend, she insisted to wait to find the After working save enough money each year, Li Jiao must find his son.
If I can get back his son, two brothers must take them to see you ... ... He complained that, 20 years, no one had seen him, and did not give him money. Li Jiao quickly took out his pocket and handed him 100 yuan.

Li Jiao choked said: Now maybe he has grown up, even if he did not is emotional for me, but I must see him, even if consumption of the rest of my life. with 100 to rent. I usually save it, save a little money on hand to find his son.
cruel father

another occasion, Li Jiao looking for a whole day, exhausted, feet to lift it up. Suddenly, she saw a cell door sat a three-year-old boy, look like her son, looks like the tall, she produced an illusion that is the . The child was scared to cry randomly, the discovery of the child's mother rushed from the side, shouted: ! What do you want? ! As she wept, while telling his own experience,discount christian louboutin shoes, finally got understanding.
Li Jiao streets all over Zhanjiang each, she usually inquire about the elderly, take care if someone nearby had boys. She could not help but burst into tears every opening, every time is to find the middle of the night disappointed.
However,asics rocket “军火商”存身居民区“入行”半年交易3, less than half a year, she heard people say in village and small son by her ex-husband sold. As the saying goes, 虎毒不食子. Li Jiao can not believe her ex-husband Zaihen not have to sell his own son, right? She hurried back home, and sure enough, the younger son gone! She tried to find her ex-husband, ex-husband drunk stagger, mouth puffing alcohol: My son,white gucci watches, I want to do as! Li Jiao asking around to find someone, someone finally told her, Think of only two of the 1991 winter, she decided to go to Zhanjiang to find his son, did not expect to find is that nearly 20 years.

Li Jiao said that her boyfriend gave birth to two children have grown up, her heart no Guaai, can serve to find the Recently, a person to contact in Zhanjiang, she said many years ago to work in Guangxi, there is a town of Zhanjiang potou fellow had told him to buy a child in Guangxi, he will go back into it, there are more cases and then notify the Li Jiao.

To anyone?

order to find the ex-husband of 20 years, respectively, Li Jin. Li Jiao has not yet open, has choked difficult language.
20 years ago, Shi Yizhou Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Sihetun other Township. Li Jiao young birth to two sons, 4-year-old son, named Lee (a pseudonym), two year old son was not yet named, only a judge and This should be a happy family but because her ex-husband Lee Jin (a pseudonym) alcohol, such as life, leaving utter confusion. The current husband does not drink, he often played without any explanation put her lying on the ground, a few days could not move.
Li Jiao thought of divorce, but her ex-husband that does not matter, except to say two sons and the family are not even think about things like her away, if you want to leave a leg. Unforgettable her son, and no match for her ex-husband, had to cry for days, Ma Lei, mind, two sons, out of the house, went to give nanny Yizhou.

However, not everyone can understand Li Jiao. In order to find his son, her street level, often peeping from under the door of the children at home. Was found, often caused by the owner dissatisfaction. Her most memorable one was to the suburbs looking for son, is peeping through the crack in the children at home, suddenly was found, the owner Li Jiao mistaken attempt to steal, chase the dogs immediately, and she instinctively tried to escape, has been running dare to go back to their run any look. At this point, she ran to the wild.

next morning, and my father took my brother away, she never met.
zelil711686 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links