Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
rsgvhkwhi

Default we all asked her why

A,
first met, I'm 27, she 19, a difference of 8 years old we
she said, you always have friends my dad can do.
I smiled, 8, 27 and 19 years of age difference, unlike 37 and 29 poor 8-year-old, who are two of the world.
we love, and she likes to call me daddy.
always stick around, sitting on my lap, Dad, you said I'll go to the interview is good, or better and students to sing?
I like this feeling, strangely enough, I actually like it.
When a girl bring your dad, you feel that you should definitely be spoiled for her is unconditional, when she was in bed, sweating is called, Daddy, faster, even faster time. It was exciting, really great people to animal hair, when she obediently lying in your arms, Kandie with you, you do ji her wings, and as she took to the inside of your mouth, then he was just a sip sip finger sauce, and then spoiled to say that I filial piety, right? , She good clever.
This is just a secret between us, when we go out together on the street, look so good fit, she took my arm, I walked lightly, in the crowd, she appeared to be so mature, so its capability, but home, she was thoroughly exposed the nature of children, she was 19 years old, in the face of a loved one, 9-year-old can not be overemphasized.
do I have gradually found that the beginning of the new and exciting have become suspect, she really just like my daughter, always asking, I am good or as good? Always mischievous, always the day after I scolded her at school to give me the news that my father, I was wrong, I'm sorry. I have the pressure of work, and I in the field of interpersonal frustrations, never shall be relieve her here, I discussed with her some of the metaphysical question, she never blinked in the till, she only know SHE I just loved her constantly, gradually, this pet is greater than the love, this and daughters differ? What is the difference and really her daughter? Should not
girlfriend and you have the spirit of communication that people?
Should not between lovers to support each other it? I'm tired.
I said we separate it, maybe you really only suitable for my daughter. She said, Daddy you're not going to give me find a stepmother? I looked at her, laugh and cry.
she said, that you will hurt me? Like father, like daughter, pain, and I said Well, I will.
she was gone, eyes with tears, asked me, Dad, I can find a boyfriend?
I have a new girlfriend, and I generally large. She has no news, we re less contact. I gradually forgot her girlfriend well, we are together, I was quiet, not so tired, she was so understanding, I began to have confidence in the work to pick up only occasionally think, there was a girl call me daddy.
had met her once in a bar, holding my hand out to his girlfriend when she and a group of men and women frolic with the owner came in, she did not see me, but I noticed her, hair long.
day a few months later, My girlfriend and I are ready for bed, she called and it is raining outside, she stood in front of my house, and said too late, can not return to quarters, his girlfriend came over and asked that Who, I said I know a little sister, she was stunned, but soon the sweet call, a good wife. I gave her another room to the bedroom to sleep.
middle of the night unable to sleep, go to the bathroom on the toilet, a door almost in panic, she was wearing jeans and sitting on the toilet in a daze, I asked what she was doing, she just looked at me, Dad.
to our edgy crowd in another room, the room we are each other's clothes off each other, kissed each beast, I suddenly thought of condoms in my bedroom with his girlfriend, she said it does not matter, come.
dark I hugged her and asked her if she is okay, and she said yes.
returned to the bedroom, his girlfriend got up and smoking in bed, I asked her what most of the night smoking cigarettes, and she lightly looked at me and said I in the calculation of the time, a cigarette for five minutes, I think How long to see you on the toilet. Then Yi Zizi Road, let her go.
early the next morning, she had disappeared, left a note that the wife, I'm sorry, Dad is a good man. Women laugh a cry to see me, what a mess? Took a cell phone went off to work.
see her again and then a few months later, also in a bar, I find it very strange how I occasionally go to bars, how each met her, she actually is the bar DANCING QUEEN She has not asked me whether I had the Tiantiandexiao, Dad, I filial bar girl, and I out of the bar, back to find her standing in the doorway, wearing a little cute, far in the lower abdomen with the palm of your hand, drew a circle.
This action makes me puzzled for a long time, at home, with the key into the lock twist of the moment, a sudden drop of whole body cold sweat was oozing from every pore.
night does not matter, she said, come.
I dialed her cell phone, no one answered, I dial, pick up, I gave phone call, you do not so headstrong! Suddenly the phone was somehow my girlfriend asked, you say?
afford to think I am a man, yes, this is planned, she come to my house, and I make love, then I call her phone, she watched phone does not pick the first pass, and then I dialed the second number of times when quickly moved to my girlfriend on the phone. She does not act so
wrinkled brow, me the creeps.
we're together, she had said, and I was born to a child, called her mother, let him fall in love with his mother, she called my father, we are ** family. I think she was very cute.
fact, I do not know her draw a circle in the stomach what is not mean, I do not sure whether she was really pregnant, but I began to understand that she never thought that my child, she know me, from the start she know me, she can make me an action wits, I always thought she was very naive.
Originally, I was wrong from the beginning
Second,
sometimes like to pretend to go to solve any problem, in the end stretched, I think I should take the initiative confession lenient.
my surprise, my girlfriend and I did not know that night,
also know what my father meant.
she sneered to see me, I try to have the courage to face her.
tried to make her the courage to face my future with his girlfriend.
Unfortunately, there is no future the.
girlfriend gone, I am a person living in the empty room for three days, suddenly jumped up and ran to her daughter's school.
I stopped her at the school gate.
action that day, that what you mean?
what action? She blinked at me.
my eyes closed, sighing.
She smiles, sunny.
I Ruzhui freezer.
gave her a thumbs-up appreciation, words could not speak.

sweet she smiled, as only a small fox, a male ran far.
Sorry, class late.
boyfriend? I Xiezhuo Yan, looked at her.
her tongue spit at me, arms around the boys went outside the school
hand to wave back, Dad goodbye.
boys asked suspiciously far, Dad?
identified it! She laughed, as two people slowly leave the early spring sunshine.
evening, she and the boys came moncler doudoune, our guest.
me quietly,
me
boy timidly looked at me, I nodded at him.
to just buy the disc out! Dad here sound good!
sound is when I bought her, I would like throwing money in such a place, she was in the next, see getting scared.
Gee, it was expensive.
you died!
how things will be so expensive? Dad, you buy this doing here. Hello wordy
Well ... ... ... ...
Duzui.
I sound completely opened up, put their dishes into them, she and the boys sat on the sofa.
I ... ... to the kitchen, they do eat.
see if they buy a pass dish, I really turned up their noses, completely not interested with them to see.
I put french fries, fruit, chicken wings end to the coffee table.
eat eat, I said, Chengsi you.
Thank you uncle. Boys said.
Uncle ... ...
I really want to strangle him.
blink of an eye to see her, facing the wings morose.
think fear is the scene before it.
you take your time.
uncle you do not see it? The child asked me
boys really stupidly charming.
I went to my room reading, I told you there is a generation gap.
boys really sensible, if very sympathetically nodded.
gap she heard the word, a wink at me fly.
spirits.
I went back to the room, to his girlfriend to write MAIL.
I proposed to her, wanted her to marry me.
outer room scream.
I'm scared to go out. What is it?
drank a Coke. She took a Coke bottle
blatantly at me.
I bought below! Boys stand up
you rub me down! She denounced the road, smiling, looking me, Dad, you love me, right?
I smile, I buy it.
that good boys love her, watching her eyes are panic.
she should not lie to him so use him.
this weekend, do not work? I smiled at her, staring at her asked.
every weekend she would be a bar DANCING QUEEN.
that boys do not know, sure enough, his eyes wide open and looked at her and go to work?
She smiled at me and
do not have my father raised, Why should I work? She stared at me.
're right. I sigh.
downstairs to buy Coke, and suddenly felt like crying, holding a Coke upstairs, opened the door.
they are kissing.
heard the door open, boys want to break free, she Guzhu her.
does not matter, for when the good in their own homes. I kindly said, the coke on the table.
also moved in a chicken wing.
me back to the room, vaguely heard.
him in the end is you who you?
dad ah.
Really?
do not believe go away!
III,
fact, on the night of the things I remember was not very clear.
came to a little more, I toss and turn in the bedroom when she pushed open the door.
you want me to buy? Daughter? I looked at her scornfully.
She looked at me pleading, not saying a word, I suddenly soften around her, how do you in the end?
Do not rush me.
I looked at her eyes, suddenly remembered a good many such a night before, her mischievous face in front of me, here is how familiar she was, here was her home.
how to do if his girlfriend back? I asked myself?
My girlfriend and I no longer possible.
to her, I said, I will love this life, like father like her, pet her.
Perhaps, tonight, things will turn, perhaps, I will start with her.
you want to live down? I asked her.
grace. She nodded heavily.
I agreed, to my surprise, she immediately turned to the living room happily the guy screaming, my father agreed to the matter, we go to sleep.
I looked at her blankly, and he lived here?
he is my boyfriend, ah, you mean that I can find a boyfriend?
I feel my heart trembling with rage, yes, she was playing me, she exhausted her 19-year-old intellectual who loved playing with her man.
I think I will not play but you.
Well, I smiled, of course.
we look at each other, and she stared at me fiercely, Xiong Baba.
had countless times, she'd stare at me when we're together, when she is not happy, she will loudly announce that I'm angry ed hardy t shirts! Du Zhuozui
then sat there the whole person.
good friends, I threatened her, and then sell you behaved!
she looked up at me with this look, staring at me, Xiong Baba.
then jumped up, arms around my neck, like a baby Road, Dad, I look scary?
Admittedly, when she looked at me, I did not feel fear. However, the heartache, such as twisted.
they went to bed, stereo, television, all to do with.
I took off, suddenly saw a disc they just bought.
every time she pulled back, I began to bunk. Later, I took she was not looking to dish to find out, thrown away.
she saw countless times, seen all recite the lines, but also to find someone to actually read it again today.
this madman.
put away the living room, I returned to the bedroom, just to get their side of the room opened, she opened the door, laughs and says
father.
Why?
by a cap.
what?
by a cap
I **** WBD!
She stared at me, after a while, their heads and began breaking off a finger you're my dad, I WBD is ... ...
my tears suddenly streaming down .
four
night in my mind there are two versions.
In the first version, I was lying in the bedroom of the big bed, with bulging eyes beads at the ceiling, despite the screams next door to a flood wave after wave of joy coming, I jumped out of bed, turned me pound cabinet to look for cotton, and stuffed ears.
no doubt, I have deliberately turned earth-shattering in the Fan Nong process, my mind repeated abandoned Jour a classic image, hair disheveled, and the frequency is very swift action, tic symptoms and also, if you have seen Nicholas? Cage played found in his hand the only two pieces of Bondi Band-Aid, there are even a teddy bear, a bunny. It was her last fell down the stairs, and I bought for her, she felt too cute, do not want posted. So I ripped them, attached to the forehead, the whistling breath.
In the second version, the next is very quiet, seems very pure, but most quiet in the brain becomes the voice of terror, they are now doing? What position they? No sound, they will not under the lamp on the package of Durex English grammar, right?
Dad, this stuff is what good fun.
Dad, do not you wear this sick?
Dad, it resembled the neck was tightly reined ah.
Dad, will the blood inside the back ah?
I go out, three in the morning, to the girlfriend's house ed hardy hoodies, the lights.
I knocked on the door, she opened the door.
is a relative.
She looked at me surprised.
can come sit down, I said, suddenly found themselves voice is dumb.
how do you? She asked, and you cried?
not, I want to hold you. I said
That night I spent in the girlfriend's house, this is my life the most surprising of the night.
I live in the home ex-girlfriend broke up because I was his former girlfriend forced out a living from their own home.
ironic it, life is like this.
girlfriend for me, make beds, of course, funny, she played for me in the ground floor.
her bed, I sleep to.
soon parted, but also the small space separating the farthest distance.
I lay on the floor, listening to his girlfriend quiet and even breathing.
want to spend my life with them.
she slept so peacefully.
she agree?
she rolled over. When she stood up
not changed the frequency of breathing.
She did not sleep, she Zhuangshui.
I think she will.
would you marry me? I asked her darkness.
you say?
would you marry me?
not, never will.
I sank down, and why?
She was silent for a long time, Yi Zizi Road
you're too sick, I'm not for you.
have to tell you what no one despair? I just despair of that time.
I was with her most intimate feelings, we work together, work together, the weekend watching movies, strolling through furniture stores, through the diamond store, she would faint smile look at me, let me that, at any time I hold her hand in, she'll be out of my wife.
until one day, the 19-year-old girl through a back, to me their colors.
period of the past, had a lover's private, it just becomes sinister.
I can not go forward, the road all been blocked.

morning on the way home saw the boy and she is going to school, coming towards her hands spread out toward me.
what?
give me some money.
do?
old your house is not good, or to open the room.
OK. Back no retreat, will need subsided further.
the moment, I decided to formally meet the challenge.
I smiled at her, a finger pointed at the forehead close to the location of Bear Band-Aid, laughing.
a total of layers of hell?
I think me and my baby daughter will know soon.
five-story

I have a big drawback, I never like to give figures compiled names, this is a very troublesome thing, In contrast, I like to call this thing.
a person has a name, but can have numerous names.
every call is a story.
so this is a no name, only the address of the story.
but I do not know that he and she alone can hold the title long.
to retaliate against a person how many ways?
fact, the best way to punish her is acceptable.
So I accepted the Let them free access to my room, as they do as anything.
I remember that time is the most strange time of day, come home, you can see her and the boys sitting at a desk, or watching TV, or get together for homework, That scene is extremely warm, even in good times, the illusion of a sudden I have a strange, long-haired girl sitting across from demonstrably is my daughter, and she is not the heart is I, but the edge of the boys . She also became tame
up, I looked up to see me back, obediently Road, Dad, you're back.
Boys Road, uncle.
me back to the pizza they ate them, ask their homework, to accompany them look naive and silly Korean film, when the edge of the boys laughed having seizures, I feel the edge of a pair of cold cold eyes, watching.
more and more frequently she lived next door in my room, but his boyfriend is mostly dormitory. Every time we are standing at the door, waved goodbye.
Take care. She exclaimed.
free play. I said.
Once I asked the boys to a private photo, he is very strange, but still gave me a license application.
one night I was with her dinner, I quietly got up and clean up after eating dishes, and she looked at me unlimited Resentment.
just learning new songs I sang in high spirits.
I wash, she hugged me from behind, from the forehead up against my spine, I turned, pocket-fold magnification N goes shot, cheerfully display.
her
infinitely pernicious she looked at me.
pigs.
filial!
a week later something happened.
girlfriend home from a night out, I hugged her muttering, if you change your mind, be sure to let me know.
day after a week, she changed her mind, but I have no chance to get her.
day I'm at home, buy a pack of cigarettes down temporarily, when they came up found her crying, I ignored her, back to the room, Internet, suddenly found his girlfriend gone in MSN, my heart is unknown, Now open the chat history.
I rushed to her room, desperately Zamen, she died not opened.
girlfriend and I tried to start again.
and she was posing I sharply turned her down.
girlfriend feel right, call me at home, she answered the phone, sweet and tender.
play the fool.
open the door! You open the door his mother to me!
not open! Death is not open!
you wait for me!
That night, I went to a bar, called a chicken, take her home.
she stare at me in the living room with a gaudy woman to go home, open the door into the room.
** undressed and stood before me, display body.
I did not see her glance, to point out a thousand dollars from the wallet.
name.
name?
bed.
I leaned her and whispered, I do not like you do, you just hard call.
So some things need to professionalism, that chicken is called in my room, I turned frowning at the edge of the magazine.
her look perplexed me, fear is never met such a crazy guests.
Ten minutes later, laughing again in my mouth smile.
she came.
she hit the door, hard hit.
open the door! Open the door!
not open! Death is not open! My name is directed at the door.
let her roll!
I turn my back, watching the chicken in front of me, do not stop!
outside began to howl, she has gone insane.
I'd rather make love not Xiangbao her chickens.
open the door! You give me open the door, she started outside the hard Chuaimen.
her crying the whole ten minutes to go I idly opened the door.
she limp on the ground, crying and shouting at me, let her roll.
This is my home, you roll to roll.
she was gone.
said nothing, silently away.
I close my eyes, I hope never to know her. Open your eyes, I have to go lower body pain bow.
things just the way it ended.
few days later, I received a call that boy, he asked why the days my daughter did not go to school.
my silence.
she disappeared?
phone there silent for a long time.
you do not know she was pregnant? Boys asked me over the phone.
six
she was pregnant?
Yes.
my heart spasm, is my child?
Yes.
my eyes closed.
the phone to ask: Do you want to ask, we ... ... that night, he smiled.
I do not like girls, he gently say.
all understand. Mo speech
million dead.
the story in general, I found her, we are happy together.
Sorry, this may be that you want to see, is not the story I want to say.
I went to her school, Office of Academic Affairs who said she had to do a drop-out procedures, I went to her bedroom, everything clean up an empty, empty bed, gently flowing pink gauze That is the semester when I bought her.
her dorm room that she order something, we all asked her why, she said, smiling, moved her boyfriend Jiaqu Zhu.
we all look with envy at her, guess what.
hold anything against her classmates looked at me, are like I was tangled in the third party.
I went to the bar of her dancing, everyone said she was resigned, I do not believe so go there every day, I grabbed the newly appointed DANCING QUENN, wishful to sure she knows her whereabouts, and then I was hit. I do verily
too far, I have the girl blocking the door in the toilet, she did not tell me, I will not let her come to power, she shrugged and dialed the phone, over the coming several people, first persuade them, I roll your eyes at them, they dragged me to the bar door pull, after a table, I took a one bottle, and then I was hit.
I crawl back home, sitting at home in front of her wiping her tears over and over dial phone.
no after the call.
lying on the ground, still journeying laugh.
she will be back tomorrow, right, shaking my arm and said, Dad, I'm very hungry.
Dad, I teach out of the circle, or like you here. I laughed so journeying
sleep, I organize the room very clean, I close the door couplets.
the joint is . Three months later I tore
couplets.
crumpled, into his mouth and swallowed hard, and finally lying on the side of the toilet retching.
I am a serious illness.
common sleep a magnificent sight.
a baby crawling on the ceiling slowly, turned, and her face is no different from normal.
no one saw her.
day after one year, I have something to take a taxi passing through a Teachers College, ** in the window, saw a much exactly the same back with them. I quickly told the driver to stop, I rushed off to catch up to catching her.
back, is a strange girl. Looked at me in horror.
Sorry, I let go.
She laughed, and got the wrong person now.
her to rush to a place not hit a taxi, in order to apologize, I sent her to the destination, her car, and I left her on the phone.
first time together, I have been walking some distance behind her, because they had exactly the same back, I often looked journeying goes back, and then slowly walk up, hug live in her, she said, do not leave me.
She shook her head laughing, silly child, I will not leave you.
she was 25 years old, call me stupid child.
Gradually, go together, I back away from her increasingly short distance, when we can finally walk side by side, and I turned to talk to her without a doubt, I asked her to marry.
I really love her.
no evidence that I do not love her.
love is just a word, the contents vary widely.
I do not love you, does not mean I do not love you.
wedding was very simple, but we are incredibly happy, I did not ask about her past, she worked with who fall in love, she never asked me what in the past.
She graduated from the Normal School, a kindergarten and nursery in which Professor children.
I quit my job and opened an advertising company, and gradually it has also recruited some people, the acquisition of a car.
weekend, we drove to the suburbs with his wife, was returned to buy some bits and omnivorous dedicated to her local colleagues, my staff.
time, that is so slowly past, I put her picture on the most secret places, secret, are not turning to their own, and not destroyed.
four months and three days after marriage, as usual, I pick up his wife from work.
and a wife is wearing a long skirt, short of a loaded women chat, they sat side by side a long wooden bench on the small green.
a naughty child staggers around in their running around.
wife saw me, smiled and said, This is my husband.
I'm not daring to move, looked at her blankly.
my daughter, she is no longer a ponytail, long hair flowing down.
shock from the flash in her eyes, too.
Hello, two seconds later, she politely held out his hand, faint laugh.
staggered children hold me legs, teeth to call, Dad.
spring brilliant smile.
wife laughed.
it is not your father.
that year, I am 29, she 21.
year I described here is very difficult to her whereabouts.
That night she took me to her place to live.
Hongshui the child, she took my hand to the kitchen side of the small hallway.
We sat a small table off the road, she looked to me a long time.
What would like to ask? She said. I tell you all.
night, she ran away from my house.
correctly, she did not run out.
She sat dark corridor, while raising his chin with both hands, I do not know from where.
when a man came up.
one downstairs.
asked her to go sit, she had also entered.
I dare not speculate how she is with the mentality of go, she entered and sat in the corner, the man looked at her silently, she said something so incredible so far.
I'm hungry. She said.
she was host to.
under the man for her to eat a bowl of noodles She held her face bigger than the bowl, all fall into tears.
he just whispered a sentence. What
not happy?
That night, the lights are not opened, two people sat on the relative night, another room a baby crying constantly.
next day, she came out from the building, went to school, pack up all moved out.
move into my downstairs a room only 30 square meters.
Since then she saw me all the tracks.
She looked at me walking down the street holding a bag.
She looked at me late at night crying in bed downstairs.
he had never asked her what she knew he was all that long in his life, his wife read the medical certificate did not take long disappeared.
she stayed.
those days they had each time.
I fell in love with him. She said.
He looked at me, a bite to eat noodles, did not say anything, just smiled at me.
I think an unprecedented peace of mind.
perhaps that time I have fallen in love with him.
but I do not know, I thought I had been in love with you.
And he did bad, poor physical condition, night after night I sat in the hospital bed, he asked me to send their children to orphanages.
I promised him.
he fell asleep, I go home to see them.
read a long time.
I think I love his father.
not only love, but less.
next day, I went to the hospital to see him, ask the doctor came out to the abortion drug.
my side holding his hand talk to him, while taking medicine.
He asked me if I was not feeling well.
I said a little cold.
Actually, I destroyed our children.
She looked at me and smiled, Dad, you know, that night I'm in your toilet room downstairs crying for a long time then, the rise softly asked, Do you hear me?
next child burst into tears, she hastily rush past, to coax a long time, come back to talk about.
he died, left me with a child.
in the choice of our children or his children, I chose him.
because I can only choose one.
this is love, you know, Dad?
only choose one you know?
she came, I quietly hope juicy couture trackusits, and I hugged her.
time, face to our very close.
I could not help but kiss her, her head slightly, left to my forehead.
She looked up, so look carefully at me, why I'm so in love with you, do not you kiss me?
why I leave you alone, to play when you drive me to open it?
you are too busy. I whispered.
I do not trouble, but I do not love you.
year later, she was holding the child, looking back I married a girl much like her, and turned to leave the building.
flowers I sat in the car and squeezed his wife's hand, with a smile on his face open to the wedding scene.
she quietly looked at me, and then burst out laughing, smiling very happy.
I looked at her.
she could not help laughing as he pointed next door with your eyes.
now I'm **** mother, would you like to do his grandfather ... ... it?
bending beneath her smile.
no joke in the love and hate.
I looked at her side, was not inhibited jitter.
go back, too late.
raised his head, eyes surplus light.
She patted me, and I woodenly to the door, looking back, she would like to say nothing.
could not speak anything.
bell suddenly rang.
two in the morning.
wife is still waiting for me to go home.
I walked out the door, she suddenly called in the back.
father.
what?
Take care.
I can not suppress.
her office I hold.
long regret in my ear with a very light voice, said:
I really thought that I will always love you, always love to go on ... ...
VII
If the person you day and night in front of you, you can only pretended she did not know, what it feels like?
because she pretended not to know you.
I suspect she never knew me.
she lovingly line and line and the little boy's hair, nodded at us hold up and left.
I'm driving with his wife to dinner, casually asked.
Who is that?
Oh, she is pretty right.
that hey, I looked at his wife Xipixiaolian, but inferior to you. Then his wife to meet to talk in
her origin.
first two months of the day, I suddenly saw her across the railing of kindergarten, unlimited eyed, I look back on her.
She smiled at me, I asked her to come in and sit.
Two days later, she brought the child to.
She seems very busy, always the weekend to pick him up, usually the property of our garden care.
wife, a kindergarten night and day boarding service.
similar to the orphanage.
how many times that I pick up his wife, my children are playing with building blocks next to me?
I am very tired.
tired, go back early, very docile wife.
night, I carried my wife, again and again into her tears.
wife touched my cheek and asked how I was.
I said I love you.
Monday, I leave the company to go there, my wife just surprised me how to give her a surprise, not empty after me.
I found the child, asked his mom OK.
He just smiled and call Dad.
mother seems to teach only the sentence.
second weekend, so I went to there, she was holding the child out with his wife, seems to be able to talk to his wife.
saw me and nodded.
eat a simple meal than go home. I suggested.
very warmly in favor of his wife, hugged me.
my husband to do chicken wings can be delicious.
I desperately stared at her, she looked terrified wife looked poor children.
good.
I drove them home, a man in the supermarket to buy a lot of food, passing frozen chicken wings, only that jump in the past.
I did see her eat chicken wings, would think
home, his wife is with her show our home. Could it not be familiar with every inch of her
. With just a touch of his wife introduced, laughing.
looked at his wife happy smile, I decided to like her, as nothing happened.
So the meal so very successful, interesting me about the company, she was very happy smile.
drinking, dancing is laughing.
moment back in time.
late, so I took her to wife, and she nodded.
downstairs, holding her child, my heart badly.
my car keys in hand, credit card pocket the money.
If at the moment I grabbed her hand, driving a car, from ends of the earth, why not?
At that time, there really is a moment to think, to fight it forget. Forget
really ready to risk everything.
house, company, everything is left to his wife.
this opportunity, no.
but can not.
arrived, however, the word is responsibility.
hate their hate to the bone.
to get downstairs, she said it on here, I took a taxi back.
I grabbed her, when loaded to?
I did not install it? She smiles, still so beautiful, that I do not love you.
do not believe?
I take a deep breath, twice, laughing.
Really?
true! She looked at me very seriously answer. confrontation seems to really have a sense of
So I laugh, well, that often play. When he finished, or staring at her eyes.
people, always no match for the heart of Victory.
as long as you do not have opinions. Her eyes smiled complex.
then, she has become our family friends, my wife would go to weekend, I drove to the business district.
her waiting there, two people work together as close as sisters shopping.
bought a bunch of messy clothes back, a competition with each other in the room, smiled and let me in competitions.
Sometimes they are even with gas at the dinner table mocking me with sticks.
yo, today was tie with a handsome thing, the secretary to buy it?
ah, how this person so you can not take a joke friends. Tell your husband, how this `and how bad.
wife smiling at us trouble.
he was a child, what is said can not afford. Wife with a smile onto trains.
good Oh, my mother to buy you candy, wife Hulu my hair. I sat there
play the fool, thank you mom.
everyone laugh, in a room spring.
I never asked her how to live more than a year, and I dare not ask.
are afraid to answer.
she let me take her, but never give less than a destination, in the coming time, telling them, down and down and up.
day after more than a month, I put her down, she jumped, the same as deer.
Yes ah, she was 21.
I hugged the child, would not let the teasing.
looked at the edge of her first smile, smile smile covered his mouth and tears.
I went up and gently hugged her.
she hugged me.
Dad!
Suddenly I hepatobiliary breaks.
raining that night, she cried in my arms for a long time, and trembling, crying for two hours, as if all of the outbreak more than a year out.
I hugged her.
second is one second too greedy.
Finally, she let me go, looked up.
This is not our children!
our children die!
eight,
day I want to take her home, she refused.
she was afraid that I know her residence.
I insist.
She looked at me, would rather go to a hotel.
she needs a rest or talk.
We went to a nearby four-star hotel.
opened the room, the waiter brought us into the room.
into the room, she was the child down, I cuddle her to live.
she gently pushed me.
tell me how the year before. I stared at her closely.
Let me take a break, she said.
just keep walking past.
lying in bed, eyes closed, motionless.
I looked at her sweet sleeping capacity, and suddenly remember the time when dealing before, and often woke up the morning, right close between sleep is such a sweet content, peaceful and quiet, like a child usually good-looking, her skin, as if blowing shells will break every time when I would joke to her face, blowing hard to see in the end can not be broken wind. I was awakened, she would yell.
blatantly screaming something.
called finished, rolled over and fell asleep again.
I slowly walked over and looked at her, looked for a long time, slowly covering her long hair swept the cheeks ears.
she suddenly woke up.
had just really fell asleep.
She smiled at me, opened up a can of coffee.
the baby in bed, cover quilt, sitting Zhuojiao, quietly looking at me.
you want to know?
you know what I want to know what, I hope her voice was low.
ago
whenever I use this voice speak to her, she will be frightened, frightened at me.
this time she is just a faint smile.
good strike. She said.
day I leave from your home, I simply do not leave, sit in the corridor.
a man came up and then I live with him, then he died, this is his child.
few words summed up her year with a few.
year, she has been living in my downstairs.
our children?
before he left, I sent the children entrusted to the orphanage, I did not get to their children destroyed. She said lightly.
you Haohen. I said.
I love him! She answered with me, you do not believe I have been in love with someone else! But I love him herve leger dresses, for him, I can take a large child born to him and others, to destroy my own!
I do not believe. How do you say I do not believe.
she suddenly burst out laughing.
You're cute, you do not think that I turned to bring the child, right? You can check the Public Security Bureau had no missing cases.
you love him? My sneer.
you out of my room, fell in love with another man, the next day to remove all things from the school and live with him?
your love so precious! She had no signs of
to hit me a slap in the face.
looked at me without batting an eyelid.
suddenly guilty.
everything is my fault, how can I be ridiculed her.
reconciled Bale.
sigh.
good, you're going to take him to grow up? What can you keep him?
you tube it really wide. She smiled.
that time to me and she was standing face to face confrontation with.
in her smile I suddenly found that I still love her.
or that I even fall in love with her.
love late, I have not looked at her wearily.
rhyme or reason, then she suddenly said something.
the first time I saw you brought your wife into the building.
I have a wife.
my perfect wife.
I got up, let's go, take you home.
You go, I would like to sleep one night, she looked at the style fitness room temperature.
paid after all.
Moreover, children had fallen asleep. I do not know how to go get upset
persist.
I actually would love her.
or.
I actually fall in love with her.
how to distinguish?
results are not yet the same?
she does not love me.
Good grief.
wife is still waiting for me.
even sad is not qualified.
well, you sleep early.
I turned away.
she suddenly stopped me.
me back.
She stared at me, suddenly asked.
to your home can I come?
I smiled and nodded. She seemed to relax once
, gave me a sweet smile.
good feel bad.
out of the room, down the elevator.
walk in the lobby, like a phone call to his wife, which is being the reason.
although it did not afford her, but send her to send three hours, in any case is not about the past.
touch pocket, cell phone to stay in the room.
remember, just a silent tone, and smoothly on the table.
upstairs, knocked on the door. She did not open.
my hard knock.
a waiter came, I let him open.
opened the door, the room was empty, no one.
doubt wrong, looked up the porter number.
lady you see here go? I asked the waiter.
Oh, X miss. He said.
X Miss? X is my name.
heart suddenly wrong.
you know her?
, she has been living here. Just not room.
I stared as the waitress at the elevator, sitting on the floor again.
He leads me to a front of the house. Tuikai.
I'm hoping, knock on the door.
the door hit??? wood pigeon? pseudo? look forward to shaking?
I suddenly understood everything.
what she raised the child.
** she is a high level.
me a rush, grabbed her neck, her against the wall, and throat injuries in animals voices issued.
whining.
nine,
severely hit her head against the wall, not Hutong, just looked at me.
How much?
what?
How much?
what?
how much sleep you one night? Cried I have no control.
thousand. She said.
when she said these words when there is no mood swings.
a nice day.
thousand.
I stared at her, and gradually having seizures, no stop, I took wallet, looking for three thousand to throw the past.
learn that TV classic plot.
Unfortunately, I put cash in your wallet much, that more outbreaks.
I took out cards.
can. She began to take your pants off.
my tears, I walked over and gently hugged her.
half off her pants and was holding me.
said nothing.
but any time I hold.
I support you. I whispered in her ear again, I support you?
I really expensive. She seemed to 说给自己听.
night I come out from the hotel, that he was destined to feed her life.
because she is my daughter.
next day, I called the secretary took the newspaper to me, check a small size of urban real estate.
afternoon, since the bank raised three hundred thousand for the first phase.
she is really good expensive.
fall in love, a small bowl of rice called her happy all day, not only that, but also forced me to have to eat clean and not allowed to waste.
men and women, we like so spoil yourself.
this week, or time to go home with his wife for dinner.
she promised me, not anymore.
wife unaware of my change, and perhaps my age is a big, clever camouflage effort.
However, in bed, his wife's face is no barrier to become her.
full of sarcasm.
time I actually impotence.
buy the house very well, three days after seeing that she could live in it.
although small, but very warm.
and really not cheap.
Who says warm cheap.
had a dream that night, dreamed I was in that room and make love all night daughter, the child has become ours.
addition to call my dad.
also called the mother.
her in bed to become great.
wait, after all, countless man.
dream I actually cried laughing out loud.
early that day, I went to the hotel to pick her up, she had waiting for me.
packed everything.
dressed like a new semester of the girls.
I'm around her, she leaned against my arms.
I took her to her new home, she looked at, turned around and kissed my neck.
my heart smile, and finally embarked on the road inevitably successful man. She placed
good thing, I'm driving to the wife of the kindergarten, then we go home to eat dinner in the evening she would come back here.
Hopefully wire went successful.
obtain full field applause.
ten,
those days, precisely, is one month and three days, his wife and daughter and I maintained friendly feelings. They will go out with
weekend. I'll get them back, at my house after dinner, before I take her to the army for hut.
wife to our car door, asked me laugh, so go on, you will not fall in love with her?
I turned to ask his daughter laugh, so go on, you will love me?
send her to the cottage, we sat on the sofa, her head on my lap, listening to jazz female.
do not know when to start, she did not listen to SHE was.
may be the man downstairs, like jazz, I've heard downstairs to put the Jazz.
called SOLVERG SLETTAHJEII Norwegian singer expire at any time with a humming sound.
of course, emotionally, and sometimes I sit and bow to the lower body, her face completely muzzle.
she began practicing breath.
I looked at her face and looked up disdain.
She defiantly continued to breath, I pinch her nose, her mouth automatically Min Zhu.
I proudly looked at her, her legs and pedaling, supercilious whipped, and finally took a deep breath mouth.
Who says I do not want that time to kiss her?
man she loves, but children born in the edge of the carpet crawl.
audio, plays her love love the song.
I never spend the night, and then later, must go back to nine at night.
I never let her cook for me.
that have some terrible symbolic.
My wife and I would watch a movie about her.
us watched a
see the half, I go to the bathroom, came out, she just came.
to this day I can not determine whether she was interested in the bathroom when I have the toilet.
I only remember the moment we pass, I asked in her ear.
good?
she kick my foot, quickly ran to the bathroom.
As we all on the toilet, came back to his wife carrying a large bucket of popcorn, I get shot with her own exploration.
sometimes hands will touch.
That night, she and I had a fight.
the way it is in our hands in the popcorn bucket after the encounter.
is movie ended, we walked out together. She said she
taxi back.
then just finish the film, the car hit a lot of people.
wife that we send you, she insists not.
I certainly know why.
it very embarrassing situation. I know yourself and then you kind
you! His wife said.
daughter looked at me quickly.
I gave her a slight nod.
she Xikou Qi, laughing, yes, welcome to play.
So we went to her house.
that I bought for her family.
opened the door, I literally called.
your home is sick.
We sat on the sofa, she cooked for us to bring out the coffee. I looked around there
uphold, praise.
like a long time, all singing the praises of the words all run out.
I sat there giggling.
daughter suddenly said something that I almost fell out of the case.
care to see my album?
wife was very excited.
OK good. I want to see.
album she is offering.
time, I almost stop the heart. here are many of us
her photo.
wife open the album, a photo turn.
photo all gone.
all single photo of her in the playground ralph lauren femme, at school, in some store front. Zhang extremely familiar with many of them
because I shot.
when she casually explained, this is where the film, and goes where taken.
like and I totally does not matter.
I suddenly cried the exaggeration.
looks good! Technical nice!
she lifted her head, Xiao Ma, crazy.
away we come home, his wife a bath, I called her.
she did not answer.
sleep at night, I slipped up.
drove to her house, with a key to open the door.
she was sitting on the floor crying.
I walked over, grabbed her from behind.
she kicked me crazy.
I'm sorry, I said.
you later do not come here. Quiet, she said.
what?
you later do not come here, the house's money, I will slowly back to you.
how could you? What can you also? ! Three seconds later, I jumped up and shouted at her.
you do not control.
you're kidding, you're kidding, you're kidding.
you enjoy it? She screamed, why do you never disregard the feelings of others?
regardless if I feel you, I would not come! I also directed at her call.
your head is really like pigs! I do not mean me! I mean her!
I looked at her blankly.
you say?
her! Her! Her!
If I were her, I will die! I will commit suicide! She shouted to me.
I Liquciqiong.
Although the idea of ​​tens of millions of times, but I did not think she was actually the first rebellion.
good. Struggling for a long time, I spit out the word.
tired to death.
But you promised me, however, that kind of thing you are not allowed to dry.
What is it? She suddenly mischievous, laughing ask me.
I pumped her face.
hit me, I myself stunned, and she froze.
I've never played her.
I'm kidding. She bent her head Light Road.
I hold her, and repeatedly said, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.
the impression, that night, I have said many sorry.
if there really no chance to speak.
she seems to have understood, I have decided not to do, so any time I hold.
an hour later, I'm gone.
home, my wife stumbled asked where I was.
information on the proposal next day I forgot in the company.
ex wife cry, rub his head in my arms and sleep.
this reason poor to very **
I decided not to find her daughter, and also there is no effort to compile a better reason.
The next day came home from work to write a piece of paper on the table.
do not come to me.
I stared standing locally.
really feel in a dream.
nightmare is always attached to a nightmare and always wake up the same.
was getting dark.
Finally someone knocked on the door, I rushed over to open.
a daughter.
when I lost my mind, grabbed her cry.
what you tell her!
She just stared at me said.
child missing.

her photos from his pocket.
one album that is, taken three years ago.
time, we have not noticed.
behind her, there is a mirror.
mirror that person is me.
XI,
that night we did not sleep all night, we sat with each other in a familiar environment.
as less of a person, we become so familiar.
past six months, my relationship with her is to be maintained which the presence of his wife, and his wife once walked away, all will be presented in an instant to maintain its ferocious nature.
Sometimes the things you think are obstacles, until withdrawn, you discover is the only maintained.
This is the saddest thing.
we do not dare to view.
So we put all the power used to find the whereabouts of his wife. We look for all kinds of
we know. We make numerous
I would not call this life the phone.
the same boat in such a similar effort, we temporarily forget our sins.
However, when you both tried to atone, to make up the time, I feel it will do her good.
though you know that this effort completely futile.
so every evening, a total of time.
we particularly silent.
early April, we received a letter from his wife.
Strictly speaking, it is not a letter, is an envelope, and inside the two tickets.
I remember that afternoon, I opened the mailbox and saw the familiar handwriting.
heart almost stopped.
in the demolition of the letter was, hands trembling, fear of falling out of a body of Authenticity.
turned out to be two tickets.
I tickets to the daughter, she was also stunned. This was three days after
ship.
addition to nothing, after that not to be, there is no specific tips, no extra one word smooth two tickets.
wife expecting our imperative.
we do is imperative.
We left three days.
totally uncertain future. Why
wife left for three days to us? Is to allow us to prepare your luggage?
or prepare for his funeral?
I went to the company, called department heads meeting.
said go for some time.
I have ordered the deployment of work, the next line up all of the work plan.
Warning junior allowed to be lazy in my absence.
colleagues secretly good personal friends asked me how to travel a few days, I shook my head.
daughter looked very strange, her choice in these three days to buy clothes.
relative to me, she seems festive.
day to let me out anyway, with her clothes.
visit our family store, she happily took my hand and hang around in different shops.
Kanjia enjoyment and pleasure of every boss.
bought a bunch of colorful spree, and cried hungry, pulled me to the restaurant.
sorption green juice, yo eyes to turn towards my bones.
then laugh, pick up half of straw, spit it out towards me slowly.
Sometimes I really doubt she and I are not going to a completely unpredictable place, but they are fundamentally on vacation in Hawaii.
in the last night before departure, we were making love.
reunited after this is our first time to have ###### that day.
I remember coming back from the outside finished shopping, we are finishing quietly in their own luggage.
trip many times, for the first time not knowing what to put their own box.
her even more must buy clothes, no one in the box.
so we do not speak to each other, their rationale own clothes.
I do not know what she put in the box, what are not close the trunk, she jumped to sit there very happy.
later learned that she put a lot into a mess of things, sofa cushions, carpet, try to delay the finishing time.
because we all know, the rationale for the relative scene after fatal.
but in the end it was the arrival of the scene.
she finally put the box shut.
She and I looked at each other.
we finally approached slowly, his arm while clinging to each other.
lips find each other.
from to to the end we did not say a word.
off with the extremely slow movements with the clothes he
this, as if conducting a ritual.
we stand relative to each other and looked at each other ########## body.
quiet so we looked at each other, left off the other side every inch of skin.
I slowly put her on the floor, kissing her earlobes to the toes.
I entered her, her nails deep into my arms buckle.
I did not cry out. Although I was thoroughly
through heart.
memory, that night she calls the most tragically.
next day, we are one after the other, carrying a box on the boat
second,
wife Kari have a lot of money, and she seems to be a great side to bought us two first class tickets.
luxury cruise ship.
where specifically bound, because the story itself has little to do with this, I will not say more.
short, I boarded the ship with her daughter the moment, I felt like boarding the Titanic in general.
hit the ice, and then sank together, hand in hand together and then buried.
I did not know, although it looks very sad, but really compared to what happened with the future, so much more to be happy and beautiful.
leave the ship when the evening.
she and I stood at the railing, watching the river tumbling below.
cold, right? I look at her.
Fortunately, she looked at me shyly, and turned into the room.
since last night it was imperative a seemingly sudden after ######, we can hardly speak properly.
this for us, like a collection of their own must, but never on us for what we face.
I stared at the boat farther and farther offshore.
people gradually dispersed off shore, a man was still there, stared at us.
that person is his wife.
gradually for me and her, as the view is gradually pulled away, I want to cry out cry, but the voice is actually dumb.
I do not know the ship's departure, the wife of the stand, what that means.
daughter was in the cabin.
I stared at his wife, his wife far, looked at me blankly, I say goodbye to raise their hands toward.
this scene is very, very frightening, very, very scary.
we gradually drove away the.
never out of sight of his wife into a sea of ​​**
only a few buoys, floating with the waves gradually, I look pale, like hail smashed five hours by the same Back to the cabin, watching her daughter.
how you? She looked up to ask me.
nothing. I barely smiled. Oh
she cry, stand up and do not look at me, I went to dinner to bounce opened the door and went to the restaurant.
I do not know why the scene did not tell her just may be afraid of her to withstand the might it is already beyond the range I can expect, I feel the ship to move forward with a stable amplitude .
cabin speakers will actually play music.
cabin I sat quietly on the bed listening to music, recalling his wife's eyes, just, accurate to say, it is an eye without any emotional, perhaps, only gradually out of sight of each other the last moment, I read a bit of dismay from the things, but most likely is my wishful.
to 10 pm, her daughter back, she was already drunk.
us to dance. She was a hold my hand and drag me out.
my hard Shuaikai her hand and looked at her.
you see me doing? She shouted at me, look at me you doing?
I actually felt very aware, the daughter of the destination, the future may happen a million may be full of fear, in fear under a crazy she chose to vent, whether it is to buy clothes , or dancing, this is her resistance.
I can not tell her this trip is already meaningless lives there is always some kind of vortex-like things, I have felt its presence, but I can only Yaozhu Ya Guan, disclose, because This is extremely dangerous.
I looked at her quietly.
She suddenly smiled, you go to bed early, I play the.
take off her clothes in front of me, for something very ######y clothes, opened the door and went straight out.
sat in my room for a while.
to open the door to the ship's bar the door to promote a long-haired woman he saw with great awe with all of professional dance, won all the applause.
every man's eyes are coveted.
really help pigs.
This is a dance I've never seen, perhaps I am not familiar with itself, it is very ######y, but this ######y for some professional on the inside, therefore adding a awe-inspiring stuff in there from Granville.
N years ago, she is DANCING QUEEN.
I found a seat at the bar.
a dance through her and went at the bar, do not look at me, naturally a man asked her to drink up.
so they'll be in my side.
next is the dialogue.
Miss, you can learn what you
Miss, how to drink?
Miss, are you alone?
Miss, you learn dance?
to strike up a conversation with the vulgar language of the poor in terms of, this man is incurable.
daughter down and smiled, did not speak, the man even more fascinating.
around her extremely busy, miss, can you dance with?
daughter is very gentle smile, as if Xiaojiabiyu.
years ago, she would laugh like a little fox. I could not bear to watch any more, like a man took the cup away.
just leave when she heard she said.
No, I want to skip this gentleman.
eyes suddenly turned to me several people.
I'm back at them.
daughter came up and looked up at my eyes, sir, I can dance with you?
me smile, do not answer.
she continue to ask, sir, I can dance with you?
me smile, do not answer.
she stubbornly, sir, I can dance with you?
music has affected half, she was the only person in front of me asked.
Her eyes have something in flash.
still struggling to ask, sir, I can dance with you?
I do not have to dance with her, until finally, I did not dance with her, may at that time itself I feel irritable for no reason reason, I looked at her the way that the very stubbornly sweet hostage, she We simply do not understand this line has been full of ridiculous, I looked at her Tears, adhere to and dance with me, and my heart very offensive, I just said something, you play, come back early. Turned back to the cabin, she did not come back all night, in the early morning when the dimly seen her in a dream.
that time about four or five o'clock in the morning, I suddenly opened his eyes in sleep. She was sitting on the edge of the bed
looked at me, silent tears.
one time I did not wake up, I thought I was still a dream, so reach out and touch her cheek. What
not happy? I asked her.
She shook her head.
how do you not sleep? I asked her.
I see you, you go to sleep. She said.
dazed in my head, oh the sound, and then close my eyes for a while and fell asleep.
I do not know what she gave me a long time until it woke up again, and now the big light, I clearly have to sit up, frowning watching her daughter on the bed, no trace of messy beds, She did not come back overnight.
this time yesterday, I have fully forgotten the middle of the night scene, which is what I think of it afterwards, when I noticed that her bed has a diary.
I opened the diary, which packed the small print. I do not have to look at, toilet finished the cabin to find her daughter.
into the restaurant, everyone in the discussion yesterday, a girl attempted suicide on the deck of the story.
She sat on the deck, watching the stars, quietly with my razor cut his wrist, blood silently along the deck into the sea.
morning before the rain washed the deck has even more to clean.
until early in the deck to find her, she also stuffed with ear MP3 headphones, which stood SOLVERG SLETTAHJEII jazz female.
breathe faster with a little humming sound.
thirteen,
my swing in the fall of her necklace discovered a man's picture, the plaster falling in the night when we make love I have seen, but when I tried to brushed aside when she stopped.
Maybe she did not want the man at the scene witnessed it.
After all, she loved her.
even if he was dead.
I went back to the city, a full two months without food or drink, I did not go to my room with the wife all day, locked himself in the army for his daughter to buy a small house in the morning late into the night, never turn on the lights.
I refuse any human contact, the cell phone turned off.
I was holding her daughter's ashes more than two months, I feel that she is not so occupied, perhaps I should've buried the ashes and the man together.
So I look through all means the man buried in the place.
I went to a place where I live, and asked each neighbor layers have not seen the man, who lived downstairs in my house.
many who say that have never seen.
the first floor of an old woman last told me that this person is indeed used to live in my house, but later removed.
I calculated that the time is about My wife and I married shortly after.
removed?
removed is how is it? I asked the old lady, he is not dead?
you die young, how old curse it? I am a white old lady.
I do not believe, to police investigation, a policeman passed me a classmate, check for a long time, did not have this man's death records.
they do give me an address.
on a sunny morning, I was holding a jar of ashes, and knocked the door of this address.
door is his wife.
was 10 o'clock in the morning, I knocked at the door.
the door opened, his wife appeared before me.
that moment, we are stunned. There are things I feel faint
evil, that is, it's dangerous not to have stopped I think the point, holding my hand keep shaking the ashes.

fourth,
morning to late at night, I sat in the man's home, his wife is not from beginning to end in silence to speak, I do not have too much press, more than four in the afternoon when the man went home, so the whole thing was in front of me started to slowly spread.
a year ago, that is, shortly after my wife got married, an affair with this place is the wife of a man.

wife often see a man sitting on the sofa I stared in a daze, sometimes she calls me, I will call several times before she woke up, looked up to ask her to do. With a woman's intuition, she had to understand my heart in a very unwilling to suppress the things that do not show it, so the wife does not reveal, of course, this is in front of me.
often the wife in the after dinner, go downstairs and downstairs sitting on the bench area until the understanding of the man.
they just started talking, sitting on a bench chatting softly. until his wife learned that he was suffering
severe illness, and not much of life, she had fallen in love with him.
wife decided to leave me.
but this is undoubtedly his wife could not speak to say extremely difficult decision, although I have a position already vacant heart, and his wife or anyone can not fill, but at least my wife good is the undisputed, impeccable.
did not tell his wife to leave me any words.
daughter until his wife to know. It was not anyone's children, it was just a child in kindergarten, his parents every weekend to field procurement, he hosted on his wife's kindergarten, the daughter liked him.

Sponsored Links