Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-19-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
tyty6873

Default Mother, father died leaving debts owed ​​hundreds

core Tips

mother died, my father home. The face of hardships, Jiaozuo City, Ji Young 21-year-old has a resolutely took the play: at home more than ten million of debt owed to me also; sister's life, I go to school to manage; my difficulties I have to carry, others are hard to I to help. He firmly believes that life, you have to have a conscience; man, you have to talk about responsibility. Hardship is not any reason to shirk its responsibility, to take up the responsibility to live their heads held high, to live upright.

mother died his father away, the family building suddenly collapsed

1996 年 6 month struggle with the disease 11 years later, Ji built some of the children with mother care died. Seeking to run around for 11 years, the family came to a lot of deficit. Ji Jian some fathers to open the original in a truck transport company, to make an early turn around this poor family, and pieced together by the tens of thousands of dollars, to the field to do business. Never, the father of business experience, when doing the first business to have been cheated of 5 million yuan. Not reconciled to this failure, red eyes, the father of another time to borrow money, like as soon as Fan Ben also account, the result is more pay more. More than a year, the JI has built some of his father's huge debts owed more than ten million.
arrived at the eve of Spring Festival in 1997, Ji debts built a home full of people all day long. Ji Jian some father is an honest man, but he never thought of Repudiation insolvent and indeed, he felt no longer the face of friends and relatives to lend him money, Lunar twelfth lunar month twenty-nine had slipped away, leaving no one so, did not leave a penny. That year, the JI has a 21-year-old sister is only 15 years old.
year's New Year's Eve, people remember. When the sound of firecrackers into a window, the brother and sister to meet his father again and again rushed for the door, but in the end the father was not present. No stocking, no scrolls, no blessing, sobs in her sister's, in the uncertainty about the future does not help, he and his sister, a sour taste in the year.
sister I was in charge of debt I have, extremely heavy burden pick in the shoulder

father gone, debt collection people still come. How many night angry creditors pounding sound of the door a group huddled scared his sister, his eyes red from crying.
night, Ji has a big open eyes, like a lot. A clap their left, the family scattered, his father a debt owed how to do? Sister still at school how to do? He remembered his mother, He is thought of more creditors, those creditors more than the father's friends, they are not rich, think about transposition, by seeing the money out no hope of recovery, who will be replaced by anger. Ji-year-old creditor has a face to face friends and family, solemn promise: >
It is this responsibility, allowing him a full 10 years time, many people suffer unimaginable labor, bitter and difficult.
to pay off debts, he looks odd jobs, driving a taxi, selling clothing, dry bar manager, dry decoration ... ... work is not fixed,tods outlet, low income, very long time, Ji built every day to eat white noodles The following vegetables, grocery shopping when the night is to buy time for those handful heap at the dish. Even so difficult, he has not forgotten to take care of his sister, and then squeeze a little difficult to have money to buy a little bit of minced meat and secretly spread to the sister to the bowl. Every time his food is vegetable flour, the sister of rice is minced meat noodles. Mother died, father not in, he felt that he should try to bear the heavy responsibility of bringing up his sister.
2004, at the friend's help, Ji has a credit with a partner opened a cafe. To save money, he was hired as little as possible, a few people who live dry, often attached to dry during the day and night. Monthly income, in addition to leaving the necessary living expenses, half the money he left for repayment of bank loans, half of it to repay debt. For myself, Ji has a particularly harsh and not bought clothes for several years, but every year he again difficult to add a few pieces of clothes to her sister.
2007 年 1 month, the Spring Festival approaching, the home of 10 years finally heard from my father: he was working a construction site in Shanxi Province. Home hard to tear down the phone did not willing to wait until finally the voice: Phone This is the first, his son with tears and says loudly: the bars of the shares. He is also the first to the court two payment due, and notify all creditors, so that they get money back. He said that all of the debt has finished, the elderly openly back, secure in life, no longer have to fear the.
mother died, leaving his father after 10 years the family had not posted the Chinese New Year couplets, do not let off firecrackers. This time, the JI has a happily attached to the door of a big Lunar twelfth lunar month XVI returned to the 60-year-old father's home after 10 years.
I'm in trouble I'll carry,tod's scarpe donna, and you have difficulties, I can help

however hard it hard to, Ji has a never complained. The neighbors said: hard to say, no one has a difficult. Shashi Hou are the laughing face of the child may be, people respect psyche. There was an old neighbor of his life was too hard to see, specifically to find him, said: blowing, and I do not repay the debt problems can not be a reason and can not repay I have heart disturbed, I understand your good intentions, but the words must mean what I said, I have a lot to back your point. / p>
however hard it hard to, Ji hand to others never built. He's strong and optimistic touched many people, friends take the initiative to give money to help him through, not yet unspoken. There has to a two thousand five hundred to three, no matter how much money, then Ji never built. He said: a man of character, aspiring children, is the pride of the family. Friends say he's hard, his optimism, his helpfulness, are full of respect for him to everyone.
2002 years, a friend of sudden acute illness, an urgent need to 1,000 yuan admission fee, monthly salary was only 400 yuan Ji built immediately advance from the boss 1,000 yuan, to then pay hospital unconscious friend fee. Met a friend's house off difficult, and he prepared himself will accumulate debt to make friends in the hands of 3,000 yuan to help him through the crisis.

love marriage is a responsibility, love her let her happy

2009 年 10 4, West Street, Jiaozuo City, liberated coke build a home and peaceful festive community Ying Ji doors,tod's group, Ji built some day to be married sister. Looked at his sister single-handedly bringing up with a good home, built gratified Kyi, but also a hint of sadness - the memory of the mother at ease.
relatives and friends came to congratulate Ji built on emotion, said: p>
a self-confident young man, though poor family, but there are still favored such a good young girl. Ji built in the most difficult time, there was a girl in his life. However, when the girl's face in front of creditors to discuss the two bonds, the JI has a shake: I can give love a girl happy? I can not let her follow me back out a debt was pointing, I suffer along with ah! Ji has a pain that is also the responsibility of married love, love her all to make her happy, I can not selfishly deprive others of happiness away.
this did not escape the debt, the guy did not escape the harsh realities of children, to escape the pain of a sincere emotion.

debt has finished, the father then came back, married her sister grew up, built Ji also found their partner, a happy life has just begun.

Sponsored Links