Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 11-05-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
gdgrgyyr2j
Private First Class

gdgrgyyr2j is on a distinguished road
Default Mural Maker and More: Day 26: Paint Fall Fruit in Cornucopia

Hi! Welcome to Day 26 of my 31 Days of Easy Holiday Paint Projects. If this is your first time visiting, I’ll admit that this cornucopia filled with fruit doesn’t look too, um, . . . easy. But it’s really just a culmination of a bunch of tutorials: Cornucopia Apples Sunflowers <a href="http://wk.putianb2b.com/"><strong>广州兼职 </strong></a> Pears Pomegranates Grapes Pumpkins Fall Leaves Cattails Wheat Stalks You could add any fruit you want and take out any you don’t want! It’s totally up to you. &nbsp; I painted each fruit just as I outlined in each tutorial, for the most part. In the above pic, all the elements are basecoated, but not detailed, highlighted, or shaded. First I added some Raw Sienna to the sunflower and pear. Raw Sienna is a great shading color for yellows. I also lined the leaves with it. Then I did some highlighting with Lemonade on the pumpkin, apple, pear, pom &amp; sunflower. The leaves were lined with Lemonade right next to the Raw Sienna vein. Here’s a close-up of the pumpkin stem which was highlighted with Lemonade to add the appearance of ridges. These highlights were done with White – the grapes, pomegranate arils, apple, <a href="http://wk.putianb2b.com/"><strong>上海兼职网 </strong></a> and pear. Ok, here’s where I varied from the tutorials a bit. Artistic license, right? Instead of topcoating the white highlights with the basecoat color, I used a lighter shade – Cardinal Red. It’s actually the same shade as the apple. I used 3 layers of Cardinal red – the first two on the top of each grape. The 3rd layer was painted right in the center of the grape. The grapes were finished with some tiny curved white highlights to accentuate their roundness (something I neglected in my video <a href="http://wk.putianb2b.com/"><strong>网络兼职打*员 </strong></a> tutorial). But it still looks a little flat, doesn’t it? Yeah, now comes my absolute favorite part of painting – shading! I started with the apple because it sits ‘behind’ everything else. A little shading with Burnt Umber and now it makes sense to the eye. The pumpkin, pear, pomegranate and leaves were all shaded. Now there’s some dimension to the painting – just with a little highlighting and shading. Do you see why shading is my favorite part of painting? Ok, my friends, that’s the end of Halloween &amp; Fall for this year. Tomorrow I start in on Winter &amp; Christmas. Here are the tutorials I have planned: Birds &amp; Branches Pinecones &amp; Pine Boughs Snowmen <a href="http://www.doudou.cc/read.php?22#topreply"><strong>The Main Description Of Landscape Oil Painting</strong></a> Reindeer Gingerbread Men Poinsettias &amp; Classic Christmas Holly &amp; Berries More Snowmen Stars &amp; Flourishes But these aren’t cast in stone. If there’s anything in particular you’d like to see painted, or know how to paint, I’ll do my best to break it down into steps. Now’s your chance! Let me know in the comments. We’ll also do some more fabric painting, glass painting, and maybe some iron-on transfers so you’ll be all set to decorate and make some beautiful gifts! One more thing – a huge Thank You to everyone who has been so supportive during this challenge. You’ve made it unbelievably fun for me and I couldn’t have done it without you. Mwah! &nbsp;
gdgrgyyr2j is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2011, 08:47 AM   #2
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

我出生在一个非常贫苦的家庭,记得小时候,ナイキ エアマックス,你是我女朋友,我不允许你~~~~~~~,爸爸的生活很无聊,整天只能数钱,VAIO P, 妈妈也是,整天都在扫钱;
我家住在深山中,每次要出去买东西,都相当麻烦,开保时捷要5小时,开奔驰也要4小时; 虽然家里有直升机,但是开到那边很难找到停车位,nike air max,相当的不方便;
我偶尔也会出去逛街,爸妈怕我被绑架,air max,随身有20多个保镳保护着,エアマックス90,大家看到我都吓跑了,所以我从小就开始被排斥........
因为家里是在深山,每次到了冬天都非常冷,爸爸也说,出去买东西很麻烦,所以冬天没有暖炉...没有棉被. ..每天只能陪着爸妈烧钱取暖...而睡觉的时候,也只能盖着钱睡觉(我觉得英镑比较温暖)。
记得小时候,有一次,因为房间太大,还来不急跑出房间,让你喷饭的网名,就尿裤子了,所以,爸爸在我房间放了一台小绵羊机车,好让我能在10分钟以内,冲出1000 坪的房间,エアマックス2011,穿越5公里的走廊,到达800坪的厕所(我常常在走廊迷路);
爸爸又另外叫人加盖了20间600坪,里面有着250坪小厕所的破房间,说:以后如果尿湿了,直接换房间, 如果房间不够或是太小的话,再告诉爸爸,爸爸再叫人来多盖几间,我们的生活很辛苦,你要忍着点 !! 现在想起来,爸爸真是个善良的人!!
还记得有一次,家里遭小偷,因为他用****炸坏了我爸的保险箱,使得里面的金币不断的往外滚出来,结果竟 把那个小偷压死了......我觉得那个小偷好可怜......金币压死人是很痛的!! 他不像之前那个被钞票闷死的小偷一样幸运。
妈妈也常常告诉我,我们家生活非常困苦~~要我学着吃苦~~所以我从小养成了刻苦耐劳精神,我将来的志愿, 是要找200只会吃钱的怪物,好把家里的钱都吃光,エアマックス95,为那些可怜的小偷报仇!!
老师评语: 去死啦!!
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote