Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-21-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
dindongool20

Default Office 2010 Home And Business blog meet-our-intern

By Anne Cheng On Monday, we heard from Eugeni, and Wednesday, we spoke with Ioana. Both told us about their internship experiences with Microsoft. Today is my final installment, and I'm pleased to introduce you to Bulut. Meet Bulut from Turkey – Currently a Software Design Engineer in Test within Office Operations Q: Hi Bulut. Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions on JobsBlog! First, tell us a bit about yourself. A: I’m undergraduate Computer Science & Engineering student at Sabanci University from Turkey. I have finished my third year and now I’m doing my internship at one Microsoft. I work as an SDET at Internet Platforms and Operations team(IPO) which works under MS Office. I’m the first intern that came from a Turkish University hopefully that would increase in following years. Q: What were your reasons for applying for an internship here? A: Having work experience in one of the oldest and biggest software companies in the world seems an eligible answer to me. Other then the absolute answer I also haven’t worked outside of my country before. Working in Microsoft for 3 months is really a perfect experience for me to decide if working in US is suitable for me and how would life be that way. Q: How were your interviews. Were they what you expected? Any tips for future candidates? A: Well when I entered the interviews, I knew that there was no interns accepted in the past from Turkey. So I was not worried about the interview I was seeing it as a perfect interview experience as I had nearly none in the past. And I must confess this really helped me a lot, so the first think I can recommend is somehow find a way to be relax, thinking it as an experience worked very nice for me. And as every people entering these interviews says when the interviewer asks you a question ask him/her lots of questions until you are confident that you really know what he/she meant. Explain every possible answer that comes to your mind and every possible solution they usually give small tips and help you to proceed. Try to find an efficient way to solve the problem. After you are done with the algorithm write the code. Then check it if you see a bug say it loud and proud because as long as I see they like to see people who checks their code without being told. And be sure that you are familier with data types, complexity calculations and testing. It is very possible that they ask you to test the chair you are sitting on. Q: You relocated from Turkey. How was the relocation process for you? A: Microsoft really helps a lot in this field. They really helped a lot about Visa (All I had to do was get to US Consulate and apply with dozens of forms Microsoft had provided ), they send me my airline ticket, arranged the house and rental car. All I had to do was bring my personal items with me to airport take the car and drive home. Q: What are you working on this summer and how have you been able to apply your learning from school? A: I’m working as a tester in IPO. I write and run tests on an upcoming product. My past experience and education in programming helps a lot in developing test programs and also understanding and testing the developers code. But as there are only few courses related to testing in my school and none of them covered it very deeply I learn lots of things here in internship. Q: What are the top three things you've enjoyed most about your internship? A: 1-Real life work experience in the biggest software company.
2-Real life experience of living in US.
3-Nice salary Q: Anything you would change about your experience thus far?
A: I wouldn’t bring towels with me, there are plenty of them here (At least I know where my towel is…) Thanks,Office 2010 Home And Business, Bulut! If you have questions for Bulut or me, please leave a comment. For more information on our US based internships, including more profiles of previous interns, check out the internship section of our college website. Anne

Sponsored Links