Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
hangzhouv83
Major

hangzhouv83 is on a distinguished road
Default office 2010 Professional sale blog how-microsoft-c

I've a problem, in fact all of HR has a challenge, no make that the total United states of The united states features a situation and its... you. Yes, you the jobseeker. The situation is the fact that there exists not plenty of of you to go around. This may sound like a ridiculous statement to your unemployed, but in time you certainly will arrive to concur with me. Contemplate these stats... 2008 the amount of young adult workers, from 25 to forty 12 months olds,office 2010 Professional sale, will DECLINE by one.seven million. That's 1.seven million less staff to exchange the almost 77 million child boomers who could be qualified for retirement. Only set, there are going to be fewer consumers attainable for your top rated management slots and high-performance executive work. Over the following fifteen a long time, there might be a 15 % decline inside the quantity of 35 to 44 year-olds. By 2010 we'll have 167,754,000 skilled jobs to fill inside U.s., but only 157,office 2010 pro plus 64 bit,721,000 persons within the workforce to fill individuals jobs. (Do the math!) Assuming that 5% in the workforce retains two work, we nonetheless could have approximately two.two million work unfilled. Ideal labor Storm ( all this currently being mentioned, how is often a recruiter in the not-so-distant long run supposed to cope? Perfectly,discount microsoft office 2010 64bit key, luckily I've an thought that might (rather quite possibly) resolve this issue for Microsoft now and for generations to arrive. turning on my computer the other day when I had an epiphany. What is something all staff (perfectly,microsoft windows 7 home premium activation key, most workers) have in common? Answer: Computers. (I guess that goes without saying.) If most people do not use computers at work, then most likely they can have one at home. Am I right? (I will assume that I am and go forward.) Subsequent question, “What do all potential staff have in common?” Answer: Please refer to previous answer. Now this had me thinking… are certainly exceptions, most of these computers are running a Windows OS. I think Microsoft should place (asap) a permanent desktop icon called "Jobs@MS." (Just like the "My Computer" and "Recycle Bin" icons.) Here is definitely a peek at how it could look. (See the arrow pointing to it?) happens when you click the icon? One of two things: Either it directs you on the career section of Microsoft’s website, or a much better option. You click the icon and it pops open a video presenting the benefits of working for Microsoft. Here is definitely a peek of how it could look… would happen if this shipped with say... Windows Vista later on this 12 months? Hmmm... let me think on the good, the bad and the ugly of this. (Anybody remember that movie?) a ultimate world the "JOBS@MS" icon is placed on all computers that are sold to homes and academic institutions. In this way, Microsoft's (subtle) recruiting message would reach students on multiple levels, teleworkers and those employees dissatisifed with their present career (who surf the web at home). Perhaps when a jobseeker visits Monster.com or some other career portal, a translucent window appears and suggests that they contemplate Microsoft. So as not to become a nuisance, this window would appear only once per session and can be turned off at the user's discretion. BAD a virus (or malware) of some sort that either erases the "Jobs@MS" icon or hijacks the icon. If the "Jobs@MS" icon is hijancked, clicking the icon would redirect you to a ########ography website or play some sort of propoganda video. Someone would make a video "exposing" what happens when you click the "Jobs@MS" icon and it would be broadcast for giggles all across the blogosphere. UGLY strategy is revolutionary, I suspect that there would be naysayers who would raise a fuss. Why? Some companies would feel threatened and say that Microsoft has a monopoly on recruiting in this manner. Some would label it as an unfair use of our product and demand that we allow recruiting icons from our competitors on our desktop. They would lawyer up and we would lawyer up and inside the end, it would be much ado about nothing. Afterall, Microsoft does not have the only operating system inside world and Microsoft does not restrict most people from loading programs or desktop icons on their computer. Such is the sole discretion from the user. guess with all things considered, would adding the icon bring more good or bad to Microsoft? At this point,microsoft windows 7 pro 64bit, I am undecided and curious. Of course, I am not suggesting that this is a feature due out later this year in Windows Vista but, ummm... If I were, what would be your reaction to it? Very curious as to your comments. New 12 months everyone!
hangzhouv83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links