Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
Q6w6n8t7n

Default Next life , if adore and nadoreove , no goodby

Radio Television Hong Kong well-known host Liangji Zhang
had given his son wrote a letter, this letter fast spread in always the important sites, many deep feelings after seeing his dad, I feel not only to his son, in fact, for all to see! Next life, whether love and not love, not goodbye! A few little words, contains Vientiane life, quite infected! Highly recommended ~
【Hong Kong's renowned radio host
Liangji Zhang gave his son a memo】

my children: to jot this diary to you,GHD Straighteners NZ, based on 3 principles:
(a) Life is unpredictable, who did not know could be many longer, said earlier that some things better.
(b) I am your father, I can not differentiate you,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, no one will tell you.
(c) This note is logged, and all I must come back through the bitter experience of failure, you can save a lot of the growth of pricey mistakes.
underneath, is namely you need to remember in life things:
(a) bad as you, you do not mind this too much in your life, no an is obligated to be pleasing, yet me and your mama. For those who are fine to you, treasure, of appreciation, be accessory cautious, because everybody does anything for causative, he pleasing to you, does not average they like you, please You have to diagram out, without having to quick to every other for true friends.
(b) no one is irreplaceable,GHD Benefit Straighteners, nobody is indispensable. Seen through this point in the future you no longer ambition you around, perhaps lost in all the world loves, they should know that this is not a big deal.
(c) Life is short, you are still a garbage of life today, morrow will find life far away from you. Therefore, the sooner cherish life, you have extra time to enjoy life, instead of hoping for longevity, it is better to enjoy breakfast.
(d) the earth does not love this thing, love is just an instant consciousness, and this consciousness will definitely change as time and mood. If you leave the so-called love you, please be patient and let time rinse slowly, making my mind slowly settling,GHD Hair, your anguish will ease. Do not over look inward to the loveliness of love, do not over-exaggerate the sorrow of lost love.
(e) While many successful people have not received much teaching, but it does not mean it does not study hard, to be a success. You have studied is that you have a weapon. Who can scratch,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, but not unarmed, remember!
(f) I will not query you to aid my rest of my life,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, another I will not support you either, while you grow up to be independent of the time, my responsibility has finished. After you take the bus or the Mercedes-Benz, eating shark fin or fan, to be themselves.
(g) You tin ask yourself trustworthy, but you tin not ask others credible, you can ask yourself to be nice, but you can not expect others to you. How do you people, does not mean that others what you will, whether see via this, you will only multiplication unnecessary difficulty.
(h) merely once the fate of their loved ones, if in this life you will obtain onward with me and how long, please adore copolymerizatiin time, afterward life, either adore and not love, no goodbye.

Sponsored Links