Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-11-2011, 06:50 AM   #1
ghdhair4w
Major General

ghdhair4w is on a distinguished road
Default shoe nike air max 3746

Supplemental Retirement Income Through Teleseminars
There are many ways to earn supplemental retirement income without ever leaving the comfort of your home. Actually, when you think about it, the income that you earn from home is worth that much more since you don't even have to spend money on a car or fuel, so your net return is even greater.
One good way to earn this extra retirement income (or to have more money to save for retirement) is to exploit the knowledge that you have in a particular industry or niche. I personally know people who are earning their full living from writing and selling electronic books online on subjects like marriage, growing tomatoes, and dog training. There are great numbers of people on the world wide Internet that are searching for information on all sorts of things and, if you can package your information, they will gladly pay for your knowledge on the subject.
I'd bet that, if you think real hard about the topics of your interest, you can come up with some little nugget of information that will be interesting to others. After you determine your niche,shoe nike air max, the next step is to see how much interest there is for it. You can go to Google and search on several terms that a person might use to find information on the topic. On the search results screen, if there are advertisers on the right column of the screen, that indicates that there is market activity for that information,. That is a very good sign.
The next question is how to package your knowledge and make it available. One very good and inexpensive way is to do a teleseminar. You can interview someone that you respect in your favorite niche or you can simply do an audio presentation. For the first one, you may have a limited audience (like maybe family members or close friends). It really doesn't matter! Record the session and transcribe it into a Word document, so you then have your first 'product' in your selected niche. You can use free tools available on the internet to produce a glitzy cover for the CD and for the workbook and ��Walla! " you have a product.
Next, you can use free tools and templates to create a webpage on which to sell your new product. It should highlight the benefits that a person will receive by listening to the teleseminar or reading the workbook. There are several credit card processing companies that will handle the checkout and collect the buyer's money and deposit it into your account.
With your product in hand and your sales page on the internet, go to Google and advertise using their Pay Per Click ads, called Google Adwords. In this process, you will only have to pay Google whenever someone clicks on your ad and comes to your sales page! Each time someone lands on my sales page, I ask them for their email address.
If you look closely, you really have not spent much cash to get this process working and, depending on your market and the effectiveness of your ad and sales page, you can begin to get sales right away. I put up a sales page just 2 days ago and each morning since, I have awakened to find an extra $50 in my bank account from the sales! That doesn't sound like much, but if you are retired like me, that $1,vibram five fingers, 500 per month is more than I get from my Social Security check!
Now that I have some sales occurring, I'm learning about the marketplace, testing my ad to attract more buyers and testing my sales page to better sell my product. I am confident that I will be able to improve the product's performance to at least $100 per day!
While I am tweaking and testing my advertising and sales of my new product, I'm already plotting and planning my next teleseminar topic. From that, I will quickly get another product to complement my first one. I will then setup another sales campaign to get that product generating some supplemental retirement income for me. Additionally, I can send an email message to the leads that I collected from my first product!
I intend to keep repeating this process until I have a whole family of products related to my niche as well as several steady streams of income from these sources.
So many people are worried about having enough money to 'retire'. If you just think about it a little, you can do a lot better than just a plain old traditional retirement,vibram fivefingers wholesale! After all,north face jackets on sale for women, my supplemental retirement income is now greater than what I thought would be my retirement income! Right now, I'm off to the golf course.... Don Seibert is an Expert Author who writes timely articles and books on retirement including the Amazing Retirement Formula at http: //www. Amazing-Retirement. com. Having retired twice, he now is the host of http: //www. RetireToEasyStreet. com Visit the site for a complete discussion of Retirement Planning, Early Retirement, and Retirement Income OptionsTopics related articles:

but timberland 6 inch boots 4864

tod 5592

abercrombie fitch stores 1268
ghdhair4w is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links