Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
8g8i4i3n
Private

8g8i4i3n is on a distinguished road
Default Thierry Mugler Men’s Spring 2011 Formichetti Upd

It kicked off with a black and white, highly contrasted video of a man-thing emerging out of melted lead. Or plastic. Or dodgy water. The military sci-fi ambiance, complete with pumping beats, introduced the mood for the boys to come marching.
The first thing that popped to mind was “how very Mugler”: slicked back hair, rubber gloves (a nudge at medical/kitchen wear and women’s evening dress) and plastic elements melting into structured, elongated pieces.
Other highlights included baggy (read MASSIVE) pants, boldly moving away from skinny jeans. For those of us tired of cigarette cuts, this will be on the top of “steal from your boyfriend” list.
Yet it was also distinctly Formichetti-esque: neo-goth, a touch of street,Will Prohibiting Unpaid Internships Kill the Fashion Industry – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, somber yet tongue in cheek.
Try to picture a group of children waiting for a magician show to start, practically falling off their chairs with excitement. Minutes before the show, that’s what the atmosphere felt like: borderline hysteria and fits of giggles rose from the crowd.
Posted in:
Menswear, Reviews Thierry Mugler Men’s Spring 2011: Formichetti Updates Mugler’s Aliens By Alice Pfeiffer Thursday, Jan 20,Forget about FW 2010, It’s M&A Season PvH Acquires Tommy Hilfiger, French Connection Sells Nicole Farhi – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice,NFL Hats, 2011 / 1:26 PM GMT -5
Think flowing veils covering the entire head and leather patchwork, fit for a cross-dressing bride in the underworld. (Erm, Gaga in a nutshell?)
PARIS–No need to tell you Nicola Formichetti presented his first show as creative director for Thierry Mugler last night–as it was one of the most awaited events of men’s fashion week.
This was lovely but hardly surprising: the old-alien-meets-new-alien combo,Sleeping Beauties – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, we expected. As we mentioned before, the two men are an ideal match for their natural attraction to extraterrestrial chic, and Formichetti had even styled Gaga in Mugler costumes before.
But what made the collection stronger was how surprisingly wearable some of the pieces were: white shirts with tailored turtlenecks, touches of bright orange (for a dose of vitamin c) and dark blue velvet for elegant, mature suits.
**All photos by Bruno Albizzati.
8g8i4i3n is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links