Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-30-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
kycssd4v

Default adidas orginals Stock and property markets crisis

and makes me read this article. To be honest, I was shocked! I think it is the Chinese people should take a look, especially our developers should be good to see more. I also think that the person writing this article not to most scholars. Want to make a few friends read reviews, show what the attitude of being a Chinese. While this climate small point, many people stand in the degree of emphasis will go up.
if recent book is such a thing to say, do not remember the name of and which inform about tx.
thought of a good life, do not want to bankrupt the Chinese people, have a good time reading this article!
stock you made money, the property market you made money. Please do music, you just digging for themselves. Frankly speaking, you are your grave-diggers.
money, everyone who does not hope, but, money is relative, is also the most unreliable. Southeast Asian financial crisis, how many people clamoring to sell the dollar, U.S. dollar.
so you made money today, you just enjoy the pleasure brought ecstasy. Or think about how to coordinate with the state, to do some things right to keep the fruits of victory.
Long after the United States to fight the financial war, the Chinese are struggling!
Now many people are concerned about the subject of the appreciation of RMB, but do not understand the United States to force the true intention of the RMB appreciation, and now I this shallow express my personal opinion! I believe we
80 years of Some people might say it is speculative Group International Next, I carefully analyze the causes and consequences of these events you will understand.
starting from 1980, particularly between 1990 and 1995, the first Japanese American and second gap between the GDP number? Japan's GDP more than half of U.S. GDP! This is also the only time so far in other countries and the U.S. economy to narrow the gap to half level. Japanese cheer: As long as more than the U.S. GDP, Japan to resume Americans do not say anything.
stands to reason that Japan and U.S. allies, the United States to support its economy is up, the United States did not need to split Japan (to split, split when World War II, do not wait until 80-90 years). Japan, the United States nor its allies use the Countries in the world are looking forward to the excitement of the GDP than the U.S. GDP in Japan that the Japanese companies even more crazy, the symbol of the U.S. economy - the Japanese bought Rockefeller Plaza, a! Spiritual symbol of the United States - Hollywood bought by the Japanese! Feelings of the American people fell into the bottom. The glory of the American people a sense of the sharp decline, began to spread hatred of non-Japanese sentiment.
1980, Japan's GDP to approaching half the United States. One thing that happened in 1985, 1985, the United States to win over the other five countries (the G7) to force Japan signed. To In fact, a central idea is that the Bank of Japan not Japan was sufficient dollar reserves on hand, if the Bank of Japan intervention, the yen can not value. Alas, Japan is to the potential of the eunuchs. U.S. military and political penetration, and even the Constitution are all Americans to help it tailor-made, like the Plaza Accord is impossible not to sign.
Japan in the end we all know. September 1985 to early 1988, the Plaza Agreement. The United States to revalue the yen. Under the agreement pushed up the yen, the yen-dollar exchange rate from the agreement prior to 1 U.S. dollar to rise to 240 yen in May 1986 when the 160 yen to 1 dollar. Since the Reagan Administration insisted that the yen is still not in place, through oral and other forms of intervention to push up the yen. Thus, in early 1988, the yen rose further against the dollar to 1 U.S. dollar 120 yen, just before the Plaza Accord than the exchange rate has doubled.
Americans satisfied? No. Read on, from February 1993 to April 1995, when the Clinton administration's Treasury Secretary Bates made it clear that, in order to correct the Japan-US trade imbalance, the need for appreciation of the yen 20%, when the yen exchange rate roughly 1 U.S. dollar is about 120 yen, so the induction of target according to the U.S. government of yen 1 U.S. dollar to rise to 100 yen. Later, the Clinton Administration as the core of the automobile friction between Japan and the U.S. economy to adopt a more stringent attitude. To April 1995, the Japanese yen's exchange rate of 1 U.S. dollar surged 79 yen, setting a historical record. appreciation of the yen
What are the consequences? Rockefeller Plaza, the Americans returned to the hands of General Motors in this square in a sold for a net profit of 400 million U.S. dollars to buy! Japanese large-scale struggling to survive in a loss to exit the United States. The American people won! Successfully repelled the attack on the Japanese economy! We can see in the case after 1995, the GDP of Japan and the United States pull away than the back, and growing!
may be some users still do not understand how appreciation of the yen now? What about with our relationship? Appreciation of the yen, Japan, the United States on an economic blocking action! 20 years of successful development of the Japanese large transfer of wealth to the United States to go.
Here I give an example we will be clear.
assumed I was an American consortium, of course I know what will happen in 1985, assuming I in 1983, and I use the 10 billion U.S. dollars converted to 2.4 trillion yen into the Japanese market, to buy Japanese stocks and real estate, the Japanese economy the stock market and real estate boom led to rising like crazy, the Plaza Accord of 1985, the yen began to appreciate, to early 1988, the stock market and real estate If I have earned a double (double 5 years is the minimum assumption), That is 4.8 trillion yen.
At this time, the yen appreciated to 1:120. I put the Japanese real estate and stock sell-off in the year end, and then converted back to dollars, then, is $ 40,000,000,000! In 5 years, I have a net profit of 30 billion U.S. dollars! (Or the lowest assumptions). Then Japan? Suddenly left the huge foreign investment has led to the collapse of Japan's economy! Terms of economics called This is what Japan used to say: And I with interest of 40 billion U.S. dollars back to the U.S., you think about the U.S. economy is not strong you can? ! ! Japan's Look at my table to know.
I said only the United States, a consortium of other consortium it? Hey, and my assumption is only to 1988, if it is to 1995, the yen appreciated to 1:79, you and I can imagine the U.S. in this economic war victory, blowing away from Japan in the end how much wealth?
the United States made enough, the yen now back to 1:140 of the position, strength of the dollar is still the same 30 years ago! A temporary depreciation of the dollar, and no damage to the dollar's international status. This economic war the U.S. and Japan, the United States ended in victory! !
Americans addicted to play. In 1998, the same way in the Southeast Asian tigers tigers who once again, this is the Asian financial crisis! The only difference, this does not require the Plaza Accord. Because of these tigers dragons of Asia's foreign exchange reserves can have a direct blocking victory! However, still not overcome the deep pockets,jeremy scott shoes 观看Californication第4季第12集, the military strong, and pursuing hegemony of the United States, in the end we all see, rose and then fell earlier Southeast Asian currencies, the fruits of economic development by the U.S. looted! ! The only market
Soros attack stiffness live without economic collapse is only after the reunification of Hong Kong, to keep the fruits of decades of development in Hong Kong. Soros was launched by the world public opinion (including Hong Kong public opinion), an attack on the Hong Kong Government (Chinese government),
Donald Tsang at the time was said: how the central government to the citizens accountable. the accuracy and advantages of the policy of the bar.
the United States stopping it? No, because I had the growth of comprehensive national strength forces threaten the fundamental interests of the United States and the the best proof. So the U.S. is not happy heart, and will persecute people, and now forced to weaken the Chinese yuan is the first step, you understand? Know why the central government power to suppress a sudden frenzy of the real estate market in Shanghai and Beijing? Know why the Chinese stock market to suffer so much it? Central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan said in March or April one thing: China's stock market is a weak stock market, it is easy to use by the U.S. consortium.
central control of the stock market can not be relaxed, otherwise the Chinese economy will collapse in foreign investment in the attack! Some time ago, that is, the early December of this year have a 240 billion withdrawal of foreign investment consortium in Shanghai, China. Now, everyone on the country's macro-control has the advantage of understanding it, that the state has adopted the policy of so many is how the real estate wise and timely it!
Now you know why China should implement national foreign exchange controls, exchange controls, to suppress the real estate, control the stock market, to know why China wants to maintain the huge foreign exchange reserves, and why the central bank has recently introduced new regulations in real estate loans, why the Chinese government has been requirements of the import and export trade balance, why should the expansion of South-East Asia trade market and EU market, why should we increase the WTO.
fact, the economic war between China and the U.S. have long been the opening, and it goes back and forth over a few hundred recruited. Most of our friends across the Taiwan Strait also muddle the only stared and stared at the addition of a U.S. military base in Central Asia. To know the economic collapse of a military disaster than the more serious the consequences of war. No more than two kinds of military war: the The military
such a thing happened in Chinese history no less, here I will not cite examples of the. Now the U.S. is to military aggression as a means to achieve the purpose of slavery and exploitation of the true intentions of each other (on the strength of the weak countries) to see today's occupation of Iraq, control of Iraqi oil, in order to meet the huge demand in the United States; and on the strength of the former Soviet Union (former Soviet Union have made the nuclear forces kill each other), the economic offensive launched by the United States only to collapse them Soviet split is the best example.
Perhaps some people say, it was during the Cold War arms race and the then Soviet Union, former Soviet domestic policies led to economic collapse and disintegration due. However, you have not thought about the arms race is based on economic strength. Strength of the U.S. economy was stronger than the Soviet Union, so, the United States won the Soviet Union disintegrated. Now it is our turn, our country's economic and military power the Soviet Union during the Cold War are not strong, the same point is the destruction of the United States also has nuclear weapons, but the quantity was too little only. That in this round, we should see the wisdom of our leaders, and establish reasonable policies to avoid risks and protect themselves is a priority (The good news is, now our country has done so.)
However, the United States has not been idle,adidas orginals, and, as economic attack early in the first step they have taken to the United States, has happened a lot, I will not enumerate here the. Their purpose is very clear, control of China's core technology, the world's technological monopoly. At the same time by the exchange rate does not change U.S. dollars cash in before the yuan, forcing the central bank to issue RMB large number of currency exchange to meet the needs of lay paved the way for the collapse of China's economy. It is clear to enter, the more can not be counted secretly.
Here, there may be a lot of people do not understand the behavior of a large number of U.S. dollar and the renminbi have anything to wear down the Chinese economy. Here, I explain: In normal circumstances, the U.S. consortium in the absence of a large number of malicious dollars into China in exchange for yuan with a large number before the form of China's economy is relatively stable, China issued RMB should be equal to the number of people accumulated wealth of the number of .
and a large number of malicious foreign consortium of funds into China, need to exchange large amount of renminbi, the domestic circulation of RMB in China greatly outnumber the number of people accumulated wealth. All of these into a few areas of RMB, the surface is stimulating our economy, so that domestic consumption of quantitative large, in fact makes the rise in asset prices.
According to statistics, the international financial markets in the investment of 136 trillion dollars. Which as long as 1% or 1.36 trillion U.S. dollars into China in speculative operations, according to the current exchange rate, China will issue 10.6 trillion yuan.
15% appreciation of the renminbi if they then cash in U.S. dollars of RMB-hand, they will exchange 1.56 trillion U.S. dollars, while China's foreign exchange reserves of 0.2 trillion dollars, that one into one of these investment funds and more 2,000 billion, while China's sweatshops so many years as there is earned by the treasury in the $ 200,000,000,000 to the minute left, leaving the Chinese are beginning to deal with this issue of 1.36 trillion U.S. dollars and 10.6 trillion yuan. China's GDP in 2006 is 20 trillion, items are so many, but money is more than 10.6 trillion, that means that all products are on sale to the original 2 / 3. Panic spread in the community, real estate speculators to realize that time may be a Qizhe, tickets, and even folded hands of the house shot. Large number of people bankrupt, the banks involved in bankruptcy, the collapse of the entire national economy, the wealth of our hands worthless.
to people and the world will be when you lose confidence in China no longer use or even sell their reserves, and reserves the yuan, making China's foreign trade activities in frustration, leading to domestic inflation, foreign credit crisis led to the financial crisis resulting in . Inflation on the way to 40 years to sell hundreds of pieces of a box of matches. If our government in this matter on the RMB exchange rate policy-making errors, then to 30 years when China's economic reform and opening up, the results may fall into the wrong hands.
recently, the domestic economy in the form of view, objectively speaking, the form can not be optimistic. It stands to reason, RMB appreciation, and that is worth the money, it should be something before one dollar is now as long as 9 or even 8 Mao Mao can be purchased; but now the domestic form, in addition to wages are not rising up the rest of the outside the.
Xinhua reported: Since August 2006, Beijing has the market rising oil price shocks. Into November, the price of rice, flour price, the price of vegetables and non-staple food prices rose in varying degrees. Report that is subject to international market prices of soybean, causing oil prices to rise. However, follow the trend and rose rice, 25 kilos of strong flour or up to 12% or more, 500 grams of rice rose by 6 cents. It is understood that, in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, grain and other necessities of life is Going once, and continued more than a month, including flour, cooking oil has reached the maximum increase, respectively, and two into one into.
agricultural prices that China's economic development and improvement. Meanwhile, the prices of agricultural products to increase the income of farmers, safeguard social stability to the country for the development of a good domestic environment, the development of the country is good, because the number of Chinese farmers, after all, of the total population Well over 70% of the proportion.
However, the four cities in China, the prices of daily necessities is no accident. For 7 months without a stable macro-control and housing prices, on the contrary, lead to soaring prices. Economists warn that long ago, real estate bubble will lead to inflation, inflation will lead to economic crisis. However, the sound is too weak, are now signs that inflation is closer and closer to us. Tokyo 1996
contrast, the 1997 Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen city of the four high prices, real estate bubble burst before the signs have appeared. One has been trying to gain and continue to drive up the price of the local government, economic law will usher in cruel punishment. Because this round of inflation in the case of unprepared issued, may not be officially recognized, but it actually had come. The inflation in the bud selected a best time of economic crisis caused - 2007 New Year's Day and Spring Festival. Therefore, the harmful and destructive greater. If one day the price of instant noodles began when the economic crisis has not curbed.
daily necessities, water and oil and gas in the waves of price increases and overall price increases, China's wealthy class does not have any impact on normal life, but thousands of ordinary citizens will have to pay more wealth to maintain a life like the original level, that is, China's high housing prices, and indirectly by the ordinary city residents to foot the bill, the Japanese people is to spend 15 years, Hong Kong people is to spend 14 years. So, China's urban residents spent many years it?
response to the coming inflation, the National Natural has the financial means. However, the Chinese yuan in the international market by the U.S. attack within a year of 5% appreciation, and there continue to appreciate the space. China's trade surplus will gradually narrow the appreciation of the yuan, the risk of the international market has been on the rise. The overall domestic market prices of daily necessities, will directly affect the consumer. Finally, forcing the central bank to increase the circulation of RMB, China's inflation this outbreak. This crisis may be near.
RMB is the experience in the international currency market exchange system reform in China has not had to do, and we now know that the United States to do? However, we also can not help solve the problem of the international market, the RMB in the country is so embarrassing. In real estate prices, driven by necessity comprehensive price increases, the formation of two very different international and domestic markets. In a sense, this market will move toward the capital of excessive speculation. Frankly speaking, Chinese society will exacerbate internal divide between rich and poor, foreign speculators an opportunity to the capital.
deeper analysis if the yuan seems to be hit from different aspects of the siege, trying to 30 next year in China gradually eating away the fruits of economic development. Next, the necessities of life will further exacerbate the rise, a further decline in the purchasing power of the people, further reduced the domestic market, China's excess production capacity further, and finally, inevitably lead to a large number of SMEs in bankruptcy, the economic crisis that come.
really want to defuse the crisis, the current economic situation, the further increase of macro-control efforts, streamline the management system of the real estate market and take effective measures to resolutely put prices down, make the city residents the process of falling prices feel the power of the Chinese economy, thereby enhancing confidence in the future. Perhaps this is the best thing to do one thing, despite some superficial work has been done.
we must see clearly the danger of high prices, especially for the destruction of Chinese society is unprecedented. Perhaps not too pessimistic now, everything should be a turning point. Everyone knows that China's economy has undergone major problem, as an apparent failure of high-speed train, roaring rumble ran forward, I do not know when it will be derailed, or subversion. Some economists predict that China's economy will be a hard landing in 2008, when social unrest is inevitable.
then, out of such a big problem, what exactly is the crux of the problem it?
Development and Reform Commission experts Ma Xiaohe pointed out: China is one aspect of the surplus from the surplus to the overall evolution. As excess capacity, domestic demand is not busy, forced to export Chinese products, but also led to a lot of trade friction, the risk of over-reliance on the international market is growing. Ma Xiaohe example: Chinese,nike acg boots, everyone in the world to provide a pair of shoes, shoes can be seen how much excess capacity. November 23, 2006, central bank Deputy Governor Su Ning also said that the proportion of China's GDP, final consumption of 80 from the last century, more than 62% to 52.1% in 2005, household consumption rate from 48.8% in 1991 to 2005 years, 38.2% reached the lowest level in history. Consumption rates in China declining, while the world average consumption rate of 78% -79%,jordan heels, compared with the large difference as heaven and earth.
the above two, one is macroeconomic expert, a financial authority, but that is a common problem that is not busy as a result of domestic demand, excess capacity, if the risk of a large international market, China will have thousands of industrial enterprises are facing the danger.
Let us look at recent years to promote China's rapid economic development is motivated by anything: If the Overview of China's economic situation can be found to promote rapid economic growth in China's first investment, and second, consumption, and third is exported, it can be said This is neck and neck Why do Chinese people would Knowing that consumption is productive, not consumption to not productive, it is a plain economic common sense, but in the macroeconomic development of the layout, even the Marxist theory of surplus value are not taken into account in?
further careful analysis, you will find very interesting phenomenon: First, the local government re-investment, the performance of previous years is the exports. On the pressure of RMB appreciation is growing.
economists analysis, since the appreciation of the RMB exchange rate reform from 5%, and now the situation is likely in 2007 will appreciate 5% a year, equivalent to the first 10 years, the total rate of appreciation. Well, this is what consequences? Many economists closely guarded secret, I can boldly tell you, the consequences that flow from different sources RMB lot exit, take advantage of the international forces involved in money laundering, and even China, corrupt officials, the money can be washed out.
can be said that before 2007, only heard that foreigners come to China to money laundering, this situation will not change, the Chinese people had finally went abroad to money laundering. To put it more in-depth that the Chinese people, the wealth created by others quietly Development and Reform Commission experts, Mr. Ma Xiaohe, then head to see how to solve the problem of overcapacity. In fact, very simple, excess capacity in the solution is to stimulate consumption, and the only way to stimulate consumption is to reduce prices. Prices do not drop, the Chinese people's expectations have a greater pressure will not dare to spend, there are still some money to become a house slave consumption. Mr. Ma Xiaohe said that half of China's industrial utilization below 50%, so, in order to reduce risk, need to expand domestic demand. The expansion of domestic demand, how can it?
Chinese people's consumption rate is 38.2%, and the world average consumption rate is 78% -79%
average price earnings ratio of Chinese residents is one to ten, the world's average price earnings ratio is one to five.
two contrast, the Chinese economy on the exposed root of the problem is the ridiculously high prices to plunder the wealth of Chinese residents a space, but also what means to spend? So the Chinese people's consumption rate hit a record low. Some experts predict that housing prices in China dropped a point each, will market more than 100 billion a year increase in consumption, while China's house prices from the first three quarters of 2006 combined average price, at least 30% of the decline in space, but also That is, as long as housing prices in China down 30%, the Chinese market will increase by 300 billion a year total spending, China's economic problems are solved, the Chinese people but also from a better life.
the contrary, our decision-making if the leaders of the bad things in the control of this situation, our economy will collapse. We all know that we are now in a number of adverse international environment, facing the current complicated international situation, China must have the ability to win two wars, one military war, the second is economic war.
other countries with the means of war to win other people's wealth in human history is very common. Even in the 21st century can still see today. In order to protect lives and property of Chinese people, and the possible outbreak of military conflict, China must build a strong army, a strong navy, strong and powerful Air Force Space Force (Space Force).
mankind enters the 21st century, who occupied the high ground of space, grasps the initiative in future wars. Any idea of ​​demilitarization of space, only a pipe dream!
saint when he said: backward to a beating! China only with a completely destroyed his opponent's strength, not talent dare to bully China.
the same time, mankind enters the 21st century, as international exchanges and the globalization of trade, war ---- a new economic war has replaced the military war, as part of today's world of people who seize the property of another principal means.
1997 financial crisis in Southeast Asia is an example of economic war. Southeast Asian countries are lagging behind the major blow. International financial speculators in the past to use economic means to achieve the means of war to achieve the goal.
in less later time to defend Hong Kong's financial war, when he was Chief Secretary for Administration Donald Tsang and Hong Kong Financial Secretary, Mr Joseph Yam, the Chinese Central Government's support, with a large foreign exchange reserves of Hong Kong's stock market intervention . China's central government sent two central bank vice governor of Hong Kong, requiring all Chinese-funded institutions in Hong Kong, go all out to support the Hong Kong government's help drive action. After months of battle, the Hong Kong government successfully fought off Hong Kong as an international financial speculators attempt to cash machines. That struggle is very intense, the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index change of 1 point, futures trading will be a difference of 230 million Hong Kong dollars. Although the Hong Kong Monetary
Battle of the past several years, I have been thinking, if not a strong backing of China, will not happen, After all, the Hong Kong government intervention in the stock market in violation of the international mainstream in today's
China Aviation Oil (Singapore) in the international oil futures market and a loss of 500 million U.S. dollars of Chinese investment in the SAC staff in London once again to eat the same period in the financial markets that China had a lot to learn.
this one on oil, China is to spend several hundred billion dollars a year. China needs now is what, the international commodity markets on the rise Han. Can be said to
However, oil and other commodity prices on the Chinese economy is not the most serious hazards. Really likely to cause serious harm to China's economy is the RMB exchange rate system and soaring real estate market.
I always think someone should take the RMB exchange rate as a breakthrough, bring down the Chinese economy to win the Chinese people's economic achievements. And from the appreciation of the renminbi to float freely shouted, I seem to smell the smell of gunpowder in military war.
now have a better sing than hear that argument, let the yuan float freely determined by the market.
Is market? Determined by the market, that sounds fair, we have the right. But a closer look, which markets the world are not by the small number of people speaking in it? The RMB exchange rate determined by the market, the truth is, they determine.
Chinese government and people must not forget the 1997 Asian financial crisis. A considerable portion of foreign investment is now buried in the ambush. So they broke the door of the United States to China (RMB exchange rate to float freely), the renminbi pedestal, profiteering.
In short, China must build a fearing neither hardship nor death the spirit of the powerful army, a strong navy, strong and powerful Air Force Space Force (Space Force) to address possible military war. Meanwhile, the Chinese have to build love of country, with an international perspective, the financial well versed in international competition rules, Only in this way, China's security, the people's wealth will be protected!
thought of a good life, do not bankrupt the Chinese people, have to read this article! And hope that the article be transferred to the majority of users friends, I hope as soon as awakening people obsessed with it! !

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 06:47 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

The deepest heart of each person are necessarily of the most important person, it is that no one can mention the bottom line, perhaps you have forgotten him, but as long as the name in that place there, they will have a completely their own beyond the control of specific pain, people can not forget, like a glass of wine, and he felt people can not give up, but fear memory, because the road traveled together, with no signs of two people.
we have in the past or now have the like and be like, when such a thing will still continue, because people walking, imprinting, birds have a line of track, flowering and a Hong track, all more than a trace of all! When we have gone through the traces of sorrow attack us again, still have time to clean up the messy feelings, it has been plunged into a deep memory of being, knowing that they can not forget, but do not know where you are, just keep going want to miss, go to a place where he traces miss, miss him to bring you the good, but the memory of a person is often not the end of loneliness and hurt.
We also have traces of sorrow, first hand, the first kiss, after parting traces of tears over the face, although the surface may often not the case, but you know you can not forget, even if you think you have completely forgotten, However, after the rain in a day will make you so sad, you will gently ask yourself, do not know how he passes you, flies okay, but then that is a deep sigh.
Maybe you met was a mistake, or perhaps not start, maybe he is kind of a hurry to come and go, at the beginning you always look for a variety of reasons for his departure, always pray in the heart his arrival, but wait until the end, everything can not be recovered, you may give up their pride and strength to find, but gone back to how things will be what, in fact, you should know, should have to understand, does not matter put do not give up, because he has to give you, in the end only to accompany their grief.
love and hate in the end who is the best, it is because they do not know and tell and let your life become worse, always with some little news to intoxicate themselves, always like a person helpless night, quietly crying, think about his appearance, to imagine the way he can come back, but do not want in the future what their own future, love, too, people can not self-provision, but why love become so fragile because of his departure, or after he vows that you stay a little tenderness, but have you ever thought about, since he promised he can give you give somebody a promise, but his commitments , will forget it, because he is not willing to stay for the love of people, do not ask why the love is so fragile, because he loves to be strong, strong you can not accept, even if you left him your all, but it would not restore the footsteps of his departure, because he is bound to be a floating person. How can commitment, all wind, blowing face, leaving no trace,tory burch outlet, leaving only the coolness, it was hard to find.
You may apply with a new love, old wounds, but when you find new love, sadness will hit again and again, because you mind leaving his shadow, so that you can not relieved, you may hate yourself, hate failed to keep his own heart, but even if you do then too perfect, can not keeping their roots in his hurried a life you just write.
If you are always insatiable, equipment care, unruly and deliberately let down, but also to our special situation of the people cry, it will certainly get lost in life, love is bound to be fragile, particularly dashing in this material age, do not ask why love is so fragile, because they did not go to love. Maybe you still can not forget now, but you must remember that love is so fragile, and give up some things that do not belong to you, to stretch to their heart, the sadness away from you, so happy surrounded by around .
whom do not deliberately stay, everything depends on fate, is yours, after all, is to come back, do not go deliberately waiting until the end, you may be empty.
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:24 AM   #3
fghi643
Colonel

fghi643 is on a distinguished road
Default under

are tie under buy wow gold the heel, and this time is probably not the play. Lu tera online gold Xun said, No, Lu Xun said, why not, when I fast cheapest wow gold started playing it? Preparation android tablet is the sly because the prisoner, that is, this guy cheapest maplestory mesos is cunning cunning Liu Bei, and he informed, and his campaign.
fghi643 is offline   Reply With Quote