Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
clairz4iy

Thumbs up Red Hot Chili Peppers, Cell Phones, & You!-News - Know Your Cell

Red Hot Chili Peppers, cell phones, and you! Harmon Leon Celebrate the release of the Red Hot Chili Peppers new disc--in pure cell phone fashion Published on Aug 31, 2011 It's a big week for music releases. One perennial arrival to look for is the Red Hot Chili Peppers new disc, I'm With You. Say what you will about the Peppers-but they were the first band in musical history to make wearing socks on their privates a grand fashion statement. (Something the Beatles and the Rolling Stones never did-not even once!) Their new outing is produced by grand master Rick Rubin and is the <a href="http://www.cheapestsportsjerseys.com/nhl-jerseys-colorado-avalanche-c-55_107.html"><strong>Colorado Avalanche</strong></a> band's first release without guitarist John Frusciante-the primary force behind RHCP's funk-meets-pop-meets-sledgehammer sound.At this point, you might be asking yourself:"What the hell does this all have to do with cell phones-where is the Red Hot Chili Peppers/cell phone tie-in!???" Relax Junior-I'm about to get to that. My point: What DOESN'T tie-in with cell phones and the Red Hot Chili Pepper's new release, I'm With You! Roll up your sleeves and let's get to it. First of all, I'm 100% positive that the members of the Red Hot Chili Peppers all own <a href="http://www.cheappumashoesonline.com/mens-puma-ferrari-future-cat-gt-in-red-white-black-p-281.html"><strong>Men's Puma Ferrari Future Cat GT In Red White Black</strong></a> personal cell phones--and use them. (Even Flea.) Secondly, a perfect way to celebrate the punk/funk band-that's been going almost 20 years, is by downloading some Red Hot Chili Pepper cell phone wallpaper. Where to find it? Get off your ass and do a Google search; you could easily find such wallpaper/cell phone backdrops on non-ironically named sites like Cellphone-Wallpapers.net. The type of wallpaper you'll find will look a little somethinglike this (in fact it looks exactly like this): DONE! Next up: download some Red Hot Chili Pepper ringtones. Funtonia is a great place to look. You can get unlimited downloads, over 3 million different ringtones, daily <a href="http://www.cheappumashoesonline.com/puma-drift-cat-shoes-in-white-silver-p-212.html"><strong>Puma Drift Cat Shoes In White Silver</strong></a> added top hits-that are supported on 3,873 Phones and iPhone compatible. Start with I'm With You's Annie Wants A Baby ringtone and work your way towards The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie. With your new Red Hot Chili Pepper wallpaper and cell phone ringtone, the only thing left to do is put that sock on your Thomas Jefferson-and you're set to go!&nbsp; Subject :Comment :User Rating: Security Code* Get another image&nbsp; &nbsp; More Articles

Sponsored Links