Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 12-29-2011, 06:49 AM   #1
mohambpbn1
Corporal

mohambpbn1 is on a distinguished road
Default Brees Breaks Marino's Record as Saints Win NFC

Brees came into the game needing 305 yards to beat Marino's 1984 record of 5,084 and finished the game with 307, breaking the record with a nine-yard touchdown pass to Darren Sproles with less than three minutes left. The New Orleans crowd gave Brees a raucous ovation and the Saints called a timeout to mark the milestone and let Brees enjoy the acclaim. "Honestly, I was trying not to think about the record. I knew we were close," Brees told reporters. "I got (rushed) by the offensive lineman and I figured at that point, 'ok, I guess we finally broke the record or they wouldn't be hoisting me up like <a href="http://www.branddiscountonline.com/burberry-check-twill-shoulder-bag-in-burgundy-p-19336.html"><strong>burberry cape poncho</strong></a> this.' "So many people contributed to this and I'm happy for them." Brees threw two touchdown passes in each half as the Saints raced to a 21-10 half-time lead, and their defense and special teams snuffed out any Atlanta hopes of a comeback. A 92-yard kick return by Sproles set up a field goal that put the home team ahead 31-13 in the third, and Malcolm <a href="http://www.womenfashionbag.com/lv-monogram-multicolore-judy-mm-white-p-19113.html"><strong>bags and purses</strong></a> Jenkins returned a fumble 30 yards for a touchdown in the fourth quarter to give New Orleans a 38-16 lead. Brees then punctuated the win with his fourth touchdown pass of the night on his record-breaking throw to Sproles. The Saints (12-3) have won seven successive games and head into the season's final game against Carolina with a chance to grab the NFC's number two seed if they win and San Francisco lose. The Falcons (9-6), also heading to the playoffs, suffered their second loss this season to New Orleans. Matt Ryan threw for 373 yards <a href="http://www.womenfashionbag.com/lv-damier-ebene-canvas-marais-p-18873.html"><strong>lv shoulder bags</strong></a> and briefly gave Atlanta a 10-7 lead in the first quarter on a 21-yard pass to Julio Jones. Jones finished with eight catches for 128 yards, alongside team mate Roddy White's 11 catches and 127 yards, but the Falcons managed only two field goals and could not keep pace. (Writing by Jahmal Corner in Los Angeles; Editing by Peter Rutherford/Greg Stutchbury)
mohambpbn1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links