Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 07-29-2011, 02:26 AM   #1
gy4tgf5mg

| Back to logs list

boys and girls since childhood, about girls, boys often go outside the village pond to catch shrimp is always a rewarding experience each boy, girl it is empty-handed, the girl is always lost in tears, alone in a home, and then depressed. Before dinner, the boy struck the door of the girl's home, the girl saw a boy, and walked away, the boys catch up before the girl said: fish tank, gave you.
- an innocent
Boys always like to tease
girls, girls will often stay until she cried, and then went so far to coax the girl to her laugh, until they grow up, too.
boys to girls, often secretly air into bicycle tires do not, then hide away, anxious to see the girl's desperation, waiting for the girl dialed his cell phone, then shouted thief of his behavior. Can be boys, still less like the girl. He came secretly from a distance, dingy bike for the girl did not push the gas the bike and let the girl complained to the side, the boy was secretly delighted, and wronged the girl, said: wrong.
-
After college, boys and girls each have a job, the boy's work is always busy, and sometimes less than once a month are closed, while the girls are always complaining about the boy ignored her, and finally, they have first quarrel. Cried the girl wronged, can very confidently tell the boy the girl: Finally, the girl can not help but take the initiative and boys, and better. Later, both boys and girls, many times because it's small and quarreling, each time, are girls, the first compromise.
that year, girls birthday, the boy agreed to give him the girl had a romantic birthday, the girl delight, she dressed at home, waiting for the boy returned with her to get over this wonderful birthday, the other is the early morning,la lights, the girl In woke up, his face wearing tears, the boy saw the girl, distressed face for the girl wipe the tears:
-
marriage,la gear police, the boy's cause of great achievements, it is often a lot of entertainment, while girls had become a full-time wife was at home every day for the boys to prepare hot meals, clean up the house clean,la gears sneakers, she will often go to buy some small shrimp farms on the possessor of the tank, the boy always asked him why, the girl's smile was always wisdom.
slowly, the boy back home each time, the body is always full of perfume smell different, and each did so she asked, the boy explained that the entertainment is always busy too. Sadly the girl, then, girls did not like to talk, but also not so cheerful, she always liked the stay at home all day, holding a pillow watching Korean, and then as the story crying, late at night, it The cry will be crazy. Days later, the boy came back, the body is only a taste of perfume, the girl never asked, but the boy still said:
-
Gradually, the boy started not to go home, or always away on business, the cause of the boy getting better and better all around flattering the people, he compliments every day under someone else's proud smile, and girls, hardly go out, she would go to the supermarket buy a lot of instant noodles, and some essential commodities,la gear sale, and then locked himself in the home, the stay is long. The past, girls and boys often talk with, and now she was alone, no one around to talk to people, when asked the boy to call each time to go home, the boy always hastily replied: busy.
-
girls learn to look on the TV and began to dress himself, she felt the boy did not come home, perhaps tired of watching her, she decided not to decadence, their happiness should be earned, not unnecessary retreat.
day, the girl whim, according to the address where the work went to the boy, it was the first girl to go, and only time. Sese press the elevator girl, came to the boy often said that the place is busy, she carefully observed in every corner of the company, everything here, and she felt very nice. Finally, around the office long corridors, she came to the office of the boy, gently opened the door ... ... the girl stared, I could see her husband is not, nor is that often broke her kid bicycle thief , nor that the boy shrimp on the fish tank, but a **** is a man with another woman. The woman sitting at the table ,****** the faint groan, the man, as if a forest, a ravenous beast ... ...
a long time, the boy found the girl, the boy panic, hurriedly wear underwear to pick up. Can girl, turned to leave. Boy ran out, chasing girls, night, heavy rain hit the entire city. Despite the screaming girls, boys, ran straight in, ran to the direction of home, the boy behind the girl shouted: .
boy has not found the girl, the girl missing for a long time. Boy's world is dark, the motivation to work, careless life of debauchery, he can not think girls can go, because the girl has no friends, her only friend is the boy, the boy all day guarding the telephone, mobile phone 24 hours off, the fear of missing girls the phone. The other is more than six months.
Express sent a box for the boy.
boy opened it, there are many specimens of shrimp, some edge off the leaves, some in hiding in the weeds, all kinds of shrimp samples, stood next to a letter.
no different had it, I'm fine, I leave you learned how to make their own survival, I learned how to make money to support themselves instead of waiting for you to go home every day, burning a table for your food hot until the cold the people who have not seen you, my phone has been no, because I have no more for you 24 hours does not shut down, let him suffer the torture of radiation. I know how to love yourself, value their own should have been better life. I think I can forget how to love you, because you love me confused Lin hurt over and over.
divorce settlement to the bottom pressure in the tank, you are signing the word, in accordance with the address to me send over the line.
I'm sorry, I thought I was really tired.
boy looking to by address, he fully expects it to be able to see the girl,la gear originals, and then let the girl to forgive, and told the girl he could not without her, but the door was opened the girl's father, and the girl standing behind her father - - is the girl's portrait.
girl's father told the boys, girls finish this letter, committed suicide, flesh and blood of a blur.
- the original
year, the boy crazy.
say: Love is no longer a separate entity which is closely related with too many things too many commitments we have filled with the love end their commitments into lies love, a beautiful but dangerous when not know how to maintain Do not say love if you love, please love if not love,la gear, please leave
(Friends of the faithful, in the reprint of my article do not forget to leave your reflections..)

Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 03:03 AM   #2
nopq828

Angry started talking

started talking to wow powerleveling me out in the region by the NFL jerseys score pen. He had been jetting a new wind wow gold to the ducks' food concavity. "Doesn't it buy wow gold strain you to do work?" he asked me..