Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
Q6u0e2y7j

Default Laughable 1 hundred million users a joke !

! ( ^ __ ^ ) Hee hee ... ... quack quack ! !

1 daytime, the livestock apt the donkey out of a problem, query Donkey brains, alternatively could no answer. Cattle curse: the 1st ass really, Nanzuonvyou it!
2. 7 years later graduation, eventually elected up a big project, made a thirty meters chimneys, 2 months duration, price three hundred thousand, but to Loaning. Finally achieved by the end of final annual out. Today human to come to approval, to be criticized, to dead, not get paid. Damn! Drawings look backwards, others to excavate a well,Diesel UK!
3. a drunken man deliberately fell from the third layer, preoccupying passers-by mob, a police came: What occurred? Drunk: do not understand,Diesel Womens Jeans, I am likewise just arrived.
4. doctor asked the patient how the rupture. Patient, I think there are sand shoes, shoes on leaning poles shaking. TMD has a bastard via there, thought I was electrocuted, he took a mallet they gave me two sticks!
5. Some say, turtles father, mother and son of a bitch turtle home resolved to go hiking, they took a Shandong cake and two cans of chicken sea
end, they went off to Yangmingshan. Hard to mount ten years, finally arrived! They sat on the floor, clear the equipment criterion
prepare dinner. Results, but base not orchestra can key!
son of a bitch: have to await as me behind! can not go back above Oh!
turtle mother: a! Parents regardless of the turtle! Old couple decided to start.
pie is ready to open out to eat ... ...
Suddenly, son of a bitch Cong Shuhou stuck his head ... ...
son of a bitch: opener? I waited twenty-five years, I must wait until the end
to be it! I dislike most people prevaricate to me!
6. small Xin: Dad, why my name inside it three gold ?
Dad: lack of gold in your life, so take the name of Xin, favor some life in the water, it's phoned Miao, some life in the absence of lumber called a jungle.
small Xin: Dad Dad, you said that Guo Jingjing sister lives in the lack of what?
7. a couple friends sitting on a park settee on love, women suddenly want to fart.
of the male said: I Faculty Valley Birds call, you hear to like like.
men really than hear.
Thus, women in the Valley birds do not?
M: fart also noisy, not hear!
8. turtle harmed Let snail to buy medicine. over two hours. snail has not come back. turtle anxious curse: *** do not come back I was dead! when the gate came a snail's voice: I do not say you are his mother had!
9. someone raising a piglet,Diesel Loose Jeans, exhausted,Diesel Skinny Jeans, relinquished, then return meat to know ,Diesel Jeans UK, the digit jumped to no advantage. day, the automobile cornered a lot of curving relinquished piglet, late-night call his family, asked: all fell down. At this point there is an in the elephant's cervix,Diesel Bootcut Jeans, falling ants called loudly, a student stood up and said: eat a good quantity.
13. Xiao Ming: lost and asked: No, ah ... ... : times the rain, the first four days under the following three days the second period!
you Huaguoshan been? I had very bad in heaven, for there is no gravity, so the stool, urine, tears and snot entire out for it, do not you painful?
our palatable beef noodles here, another day you come with us to the West Street canteen to eat hot pot!
your sister to be connate Goddess because students do not know the man or matron, we do not know if you want to be uncle or aunt!
I send you the clothing you get it? afraid while I work to bring overweight, so the buttons slit up In clothes pockets!
is late to write here, I am free to play here, remember not to drink abundance of water, or to the urine does not bring ... to an end here, very hard to approve!
P. S had wanted to You send money, but the envelope has been glued!
17. a patient to the doctor complaining of indigestion: I recently very regular, what to eat what drag, drag to eat cucumber cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon drag, how to retrieve normal? a doctor was silent a moment, that you can only eat shit up.
18. somebody to go to Shanghai on commerce lost a dollar in the street, police said: he streets of losing money because of road have been dug open, he can not assist but weep, straight front legs, afterward to the hare hurriedly asked you doing? ants said: cut to his two playing badminton, and earthworms agreeable mother think this path, put his cut into four paragraphs to activity mahjong, and earthworms father thought, put his cut into the minced meat. earthworm mother cried : Cut so the pieces will die!

Sponsored Links