Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 11-06-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
traceqdixx3
Private First Class

traceqdixx3 is on a distinguished road
Default [WATCH]: The fruit of passion – Paintings by Giovanni Morgia

THE FRUIT OF PASSION Is passion a fruit? The series The fruit of Passion is a sort of circular pathway. The starting point is the passion for painting and its need to express itself while involving another passion along its creative course, the one addressed to computer and technology. And suddenly, the combination of these <a href="http://hospital.99mr.com/jilinshengyanjishijinguan"><strong>金光善美容 </strong></a> two worlds becomes successful and it produces ‘fruit’. So, here an extraordinary production is. Thanks to passion, it makes <a href="http://hospital.99mr.com/beijingyanhuayiyuan/"><strong>北京燕化医院</strong></a> the world of technology less cold and distant, as it searches a beating heart into the still electronic data. That’s the way passion pursuits itself and its fruit. The Adam and Eve’s prohibited fruit: the apple, that is also the logo of Apple™. So, the circle is closed. That’s the way this series of works tells a passion relation. ‘The fruit of passion’ first blossoms just as the representation of that apple, logo of Apple, which meant to be the loss of man as victim of his pleasures. And, as a consequence of that, the other works follow in a fast succession and their titles suggest the idea of the overwhelm of passion a birth of a new love implies: <a href="http://hospital.99mr.com/zhejiangshengningbotongre"><strong>宁波同仁</strong></a> ‘turn me on’ (MacBook™ start button), ‘listen to me’ (earphones iPod™), ‘write me’ (MacBook™ back lightened keyboard), <a href="http://snehastudios.com/photo##############/displayimage.php?pos=-91"><strong>Bailey Button Kids Ugg 5991 Gray Boots » Free Article House</strong></a> ‘caress me’ (Mighty Mouse’s scroll ball™), ‘sing to me’ (iPod™ mp3 player), ‘change me’ (Apple Remote™ control), ‘call me’ (the iPhone™), ‘look at me’ (the iSight™ web camera). It’s a techno-feticism, as we read in “Il culto del Mac” edited by Mondadori from which we …
traceqdixx3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2011, 02:07 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 12:52 on February 22, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: Transshipment
?? teach you 28 strokes to let you in social, workplace for all of you with admiration

teach you 28 strokes to let you in social, workplace for all of you with admiration

1. appearance is not objectionable,エアマックス2011, if not grow well, let his talented; if not talent,话说中秋节, it is always smiling.

2. temperament is the key. If fashion is not adopted,エアマックス90, rather simple.

3. and shake hands, they can more than hold for a while. Truth is the treasure.

4. do not have anything with

5. Do not borrow money from friends.

6. Do not

7. and the people to fight

8. insist on good word to say that someone in the back, do not worry about good things does not reach the ears of the parties.

9. It was in front of you saying bad things about someone, you just smile.

10. to open his own car, do not specifically a bicycle stopped to greet the staff. People will think you're showing off.

11. colleagues fall ill, to visit him. It is natural that sitting on his bed, and then go home to wash hands thoroughly.

12. Do not people know the whole thing of the past.

13. respect people who do not like you.

14. not the person; or something cruel, for people to love; or life first, work second.

15. self-criticism can always make people believe that self-praise is not.

16. There is nothing more than spectators to improve your bowling score. So, usually do not begrudge you cheer.

17. Do not put other people's good, granted. To know gratitude.

18. banyan tree on the Learn to listen.

19. respect for the janitor's room in the master and engage in health aunt.

20. remember the words commonly used when

21. for every person on stage to sing applause.

22. sometimes rhetorical: your ring is very expensive now! Sometimes not even ask the question, such as: How old are you?

23. If that comes to more people,エアマックス24-7, less occasion to speak.

24. to not export the br>
25. Do not expect everyone loves you,nike air max, it is impossible for most people like is a successful performance.

26. Of course,值得人一生回味的100条凡语,air max, they have to like yourself.

27. If you perform or lecture, if a person as long as there have intentions to continue to listen to , even if no one should applaud the speech,我还是抵挡不住诱惑, because that is your path to success is your success the cradle, you do not see people succeed, but to your success.

28. If you see a post is also worth a visit, then you have to reply,エアマックス2010, because your reply will give people the courage to move forward, give people a great incentive. And also a thank you.
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote