Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
bolsooi31

Default microsoft Office 2010 Activation blog mark-your-ca

As we are around the eve of a new 12 months (along with a new month), I really should take this chance to remind you that January 2005 is “Be Nice to a Recruiter Month.” Put on your party hat now! What does this mean to you? If you are a Hiring Manager ... Do something nice for your recruiter. Start using a simple, “Thank you for all your hard work.” If your recruiter works in-house,Office Standard 2007, send a praising email to her manager. In the year ahead,microsoft Office 2010 Activation, remember that, as easy as it looks,Microsoft Office Professional 2010, recruiting top talent is not a mindless job (thankless – yes, mindless – no), and for the best recruiters to stay in the business,Microsoft Office 2010 Pro, mutual respect have to be shown. If you are a recruiter’s "prospect" … Be polite. It’s ok to turn a recruiter away, but a little kindness never hurts. In fact, it may help you. If you ever worked using a really good recruiter … Look up that person. Send him a quick e-mail and describe the affect your relationship had upon you. You’d be surprised how much impact those little notes of gratitude have upon a recruiter’s outlook. We're all in the “people business,” so when a previous candidate or hiring manager thinks we left a good impression, that high can’t be beat. We remember them and cherish them. (I personally print them out and keep them on my corkboard as a reminder of the positive impact I can have on others.) If you are a recruiter … Tell another recruiter three things you like about his style. What makes that recruiter stand apart from the pack? If you are an angry blogger … Leave the poor recruiter alone unless she actually does something to offend you. Too many times,Microsoft Office 2010, I read blog posts that attack recruiters who have not yet done any wrong but are automatically grouped with the “naughty” because a few bad apples. Resist the urge. When it doubt, press delete. (I’ll be on the look-out for offenders this month!) ;-) If you have a poor experience with a recruiter … Give the recruiter or his manager or his company this feedback. Deliver your criticism in a constructive manner and ask that improvements be made. Complaining is fine, but make sure you are heard by the people who can affect change. Here’s what other bloggers are saying about “Be Nice to a Recruiter Month” … both the good and the bad: Chris Woodruff: Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET World -January 2005 – Be Nice to a Recruiter Month Jason Davis: Recruiting.com - Being Nice to a Recruiter Anthony Meaney: Canadian Headhunter - Be Nice to Us Peter Stathakos: Stack of Toast - January 2005 – Be Nice to a Recruiter Month Casey Chesnut: brains-N-brawn - Hate Recruiter 12 months Josh Ledgard: Scooblog - January is "Be Nice to a Recruiter Month"; Spread the Word Michael Specht: My blog of HR, and technology stuff - Be Nice to a Recruiter Month Richard Norman: Deep thoughts ... - I love recruiters Hope I’m not missing anyone. Let me know if I am … Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve! gretchen

Sponsored Links