Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
sdfu0skdh
First Sergeant

sdfu0skdh is on a distinguished road
Default The virtue of relative Vajra Guru

Original Address: Vajra Guru phase of virtue: Fugen line
Vajra Guru virtue phase
- - pine forest root ChangChem song before Rinpoche
We should be respectful, bowed, support, prayer, because we need on the division engage, motivate, way into the practice sequence. Classic said: German teachers to be on the outline phase, I hope everyone in the refuge before the Guru for careful observation. Guru Padmasambhava said:
Vajra Guru must be proficient in all of the inheritance law, inheritance law also proficient in the other, or even to understand the heretics of the reason
Vajra Guru Mastery exoteric teachings must be proficient in the Ministry of Vajrayana things, gear, yoga, Department of the Ministry of supreme yoga teachings and rituals, in particular, to master all the teachings of this tradition in order to correctly guide the disciples. In addition to the disciples about the heritage of the Most Excellent place, but also able to discern a list of these in France, Italy, and do not doping, and can be different according to the disciples of the root, mass to the most appropriate method.
Vajra Guru heretics must understand the science, Buddhism's Most Excellent can tell, the difference between Buddhism and other heretics.
Vajra Guru secret meaning must be accessible, that card was the true meaning of all phenomena, rather than literal meaning. The real division is to modify the King Kong on sermons, non-school and sermon.
Vajra Guru not only to master the text, but to have real repair evidence. If history Karmapa, His Holiness Sakya repair and other achievements are real. My refuge's teachers have also built a three or four years, or even longer. Such as capsule Venturi Peisong security guru, is the initiation Sakya Khenpo, three hundred and seventy deity's lineage holder, eighty-nine-year old monk, and his diligent practice from the uninterrupted, passed away before the still meditation . I myself have long-term retreat has been more than two decades, and now I still amending the law every day, while you repair the side to boot. I would not say he is a successful guru, but I have been humanely, and the familiar road, I mean the road can not go wrong, will not lead the disciples side. Therefore, the Vajra Guru must have a real repair empirical merit.
Vajra Guru must understand the ten students from the sequential approach, and can clearly answer the questions disciples
The so-called King chant, Meng repair of the rituals, the opening repair mandala, that is, within ten Zhenru; mandala and other support, fingerprint posture of books and sit-fire applied for, add the line and close camera, are outside the ten really as.
Vajra Guru of the disciples in the cultivation process in a variety of questions can be answered clearly. Especially the fundamental division that had directly to your heart, do you awareness. When the disciples see the nature, the teacher must do more directly on the guide and engage, motivate, accumulated by Qiaojue practice, gradually, a permit phase.
Vajra Guru must be endowed income, increase, pregnant, the cause of law implicated four merit
Tantric guru to lead the disciples into the Mandala, the teacher and student between the closely linked to Samaya. Constancy in the perception of the teacher in the concept note the disciples Shenkou Yi, be comfortable with the use of interest rates, increase, pregnant, to punish the four business law, Raoyi and mostly from his disciples the practice. ;
Vajra Guru Guru must have the heritage Qiaojue
Vajra Guru is not self, must be given to the heritage of the senior monks identified. So guru refuge, first to understand the origins of the guru. In contemporary society, too many fish in the ######## guru, claiming Living Buddha, the guru, some bought with money title, and some monks dressed in clothes full of fraud, influence is extremely bad.
Vajra Guru must first have much heritage, this inheritance from the law, reported that of three Shenfo through history teacher achievement continues to this day without interruption. Also, there are nearly heritage, this tradition through the root guru Xinsui and Qiaojue teach, have bodies of law in the meditation card Samantabhadra Tathagata, King Sa reported the body goes. If Tilopa, respectively, from adjacent Waba founder of the Dharma Realm Vajradhara, without my mother get near heritage; First Seen by His Holiness Sakya Mae Sai ancestor three times the comfort of Ningbo, close to a complete road fruit heritage. As proof Vajra Guru sleep, reported that one of the three goes, so will hold nearly heritage.
Tibetan Guru Rinpoche's dig
law also belong to the past heritage, who dug this method Tibetan, who promote, France has granted in mind. During today's living beings Dharma karma deep, Fu Hui shallow, near the holder has a small inheritance, such as rare.
repair Vajra Guru must have a permit, hence the saying a fruit
Vajra Guru must have Qiaojue, with theoretical and empirical to guide the disciples. A guru with Germany, and his body was King Kong the body, pulse air out is that the deity, and air lines. Vajra Guru repair by real evidence, obtained with the King Kong who goes for the fruit bits. So tantra says, Vajra Guru is the sixth Vajradhara, and Buddha is no different. With Germany on this division, the world is most rare, if a Ford Walker karma refuge, should be cherished treasure.

- sincerely pray that the lead from the body happy and healthy, long life comfortable, Turning of the Wheel! Love in the world are destined Cape May was modeled after the event clean, Dharma, a total of Bodhi!
sdfu0skdh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links