Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
U6883f5isli

Default Our early behind 80 , why no pulling the tail of y

Early behind 80 of us, doubtless now Laotaibuxiao, and put children by this age in the liberation of Montreal flee. Look around there are many peers marry and have children, you can also have held behind most, um, a mention of marriage to twitch!
Why are we Sipilailian of pulling the tail of youth do not get married? Let me think about it.
I think, at first,GHD IV Styling Set, viewpoint problems.
in the elapse, matrimony is simply not a thing, one to ascertain a similar old to do, then everyone was needy, simply agile, no 1 cares approximately love and extra adore less. But as long ashuman evolution was more seriously their own children, and what temperament, family backdrop, appearance, go, pedagogy, future, alternatively even not for a liking is not purified, and reiterated studies, in-depth study, careful comparison, dart and corner ... ... seeing the complexity of the problem put simply, they magnify the problem! More disturbed the extra refined results, it tin not be a matrimony to end!
married Well, the 2 combine as a partner to live, had more than a easy matter, hard to establish the space shuttle than we confused already wordy. The recovery of their reasons, I think the purpose of marriage is not simply, and always wanted to get some via marriage, the other added merit. Such as houses, cars, but also the future of the good age days. When you want a chip of periodical to get a lifetime thing, is very a morsel.
mentality there is a problem, that is, the fear of marriage.
our generation can be regarded as trophy to grow up, I did not experience the warfare did not survive the hungry, their parents tend to infant the old feel that they also small, how to get married then? Marriage means children, she was still a child, how he came out the afterward generation? Now young women are narcissistic enough, to take over the earthly is really so reluctant to let go of youth, boys the same age is less mature, when accustomed to let him Dangdie son suddenly, all of a sudden really adjust.
well-meaning parents, for our lifetime of pleasure that can be listened , fair like a marriage
Also, modern apathy and decay of love let us hesitate to alarm. The most momentary consequence is that many people no longer believe in love, do not deem in commitment, do not even believe in themselves. I could not change even their own future security are not granted, how to ask others? Divorce, extramarital affair around the illegitimate son of betrayal fraught with eyeballs, my marriage can be spared? Besieged there in the end this is good? May enter into a second-hand one, is too alert.
Second, is a human problem, which is the opener.
want to marry the people do not want to wed, we do not want to wed want to marry. Fanjian human are beasts, whereas not necessarily obtain someone good, but is forever kept in idea, amuse the human subservient to the majesty of the idea into the not necessarily thankful. Be silent about their devotees approximately is turning a blind eye, holding you, loving you, to actually put myself as the emperor, and other conditions, no stuff how well felt wronged their own, not always so ambitioning to She got in trouble see above you.
there are some people who neither want to marry people who do not want to marry, the all service space is not a love, be love, forgotten turn , hey ... ... if you Kangde Zhu unattached pressure, then, or Ningquewulan it, abuse it if such a person to Shoubu Zhu also received a.
marriage no matter how simple, is also a matter of two people, I looked around a human, whom Results ah? You do not narrate me to mention to each other before this I came into contact with, vocational path to go. Intimate that the pearly sting, with tinted glasses to buy cabbage, do not have one green Baji, purple autumn does not slip.
Finally, a question of money. The problem, said China also big, small is also small.
poor couple woe, these words have to be justified. Money is surely a lot of youth sweethearts and rank the biggest obstacle. Lang affectionate concubine amused, staff in place, like the Young Pioneers intellect prepared, and they love dedication, and anxious to build a nest having children quickly, and can nest where to find this it? That the white house, say that white is the money. No money no apartment, even now the rents have to ask for money,GHD Hair Straightener NZ, right? Say that marriage is the mausoleum of love, no house you have no access to even the grave! Victors of it! The so-called sense of belonging to a woman's sense of security, when in love is a reliable shoulder lukewarm embrace, can a married woman to change the flag flew from the more Zhang romantic realism, how was how warm and generous embrace of the now not as good as iron fraction of cement to reality.
antecedent in rustic areas,GHD, there can be a cheerful cause the inter-tile-roofed house; later generation that we parents, married by the time there is behalf housing; now , University of global boom of the people, and we hand, even the 20 several of the academy, there is a fixed element quite good steady earnings, no matter how good the element can not get a free house ah. How the house did not get married? If the parents a little family attribute, the house you are buying a car, and that good fortune, how many students go to school always the money borrowed from the East to fight the West, graduation would like to buy a house? The first 5 years 6 years is also a debt then. Of course, certainly has began from scratch and struggle taught, but when he scratch, you will not be taught how to make sure what he will? If you have the eyes that you await, the way males Dezhi see more novels after his wife abandoned finds no dramas.
adding to the house, the area of marriage as money and more to work, what deposit, bride price, rings, wedding ... anything ... a lot. Said ring it, do not know who invented, anyway, have a wedding! From courtship, appointment, marriage, which had a step lacking ring? Can not be a common ring, was a character of love is forever the
offer, while you steel the copper even with a plastic straw, a small phantasmal emotions for a female that came up also do not care, can be married The aggregate time people can not be such a cheat, right? You have the center to let the bride hiked with aluminum ring with you in a rental house? This point can be a great stone fart I do not know why so expensive to the perfect self-reliance and make a small young, So, ah, a large longing for marriage let a few ruin the future of concrete and stone.
course, there are opened to look this set of basic attention, four annuals married apt mouth namely no to mention purchase a diamond ring, no wedding photographs,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, not banquet , the baby of a new You retention trouble, and may have a few women also absence to save trouble ah? Anyway, maximum women are not enough, be sure to shoot wedding photos, yet also nice film, hard to knock! Allure is not tilting the nation looks I do not disband,GHD Hair Straightener!
Every family has its sideboard, get married must alter this. After all, life event, nevertheless after 80 experience is still superficial,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, but we also know how to jot Liangzi duty. Wish we Duo Zhenzhong, adore life attach in the future do not repent it!

80 after the fashion of today's society people or people by and by transform the mainstream of society, the direction of prose this story is to occasion social attention, after 80 times, the appearance world to our thoughts and ideas are constantly changing. Too many asset we face, who is also the increasingly cumbersome burden, if this generation disharmony, society can harmony?
globe is ours, and also his sons, but afterward namely bunch of grandchildren.

Sponsored Links