Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 07-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
kdjgl4516799

Default ventilation jordan shoes 7 -year-old girl fell int

7-year-old girl fell into the water for the students fishing umbrella
yesterday morning, reporters in the common hospital inpatient love to see the 19th layer of the Huai Qin save lives of students a teacher. She was lying in bed infusion, their families and teachers to companion the side. Huai Qin body is still relatively languid, his voice small.

2 classes of second grade math class, educating ability, morality is good. The school has reported to the story of her rescue of Education, she wishes the morale of learning within the system.

30-odd parents to the hospital to bring flowers

At this time, came to the school principal and secretary, school secretary Wang Yuan-hong will take off his jacket put to the Huai Qin, the additional students for the drowning of little good to put on wash raiment, they were now Gutian to Hankou Road Pu'ai Hospital. Good to great condition, simply expelled soon later manipulation.

the school secretary Wang Yuan-hong said the peril in the same daytime 13:30. Despite the lapse of 4 days, merely the Secretary Wang namely still a lingering terror. At that time, the students in an place of ​​20 square meters of pool splashing automobile, second-year students of the umbrella team deliberately fall into a pond, for the class leader of the 7-year-old girl to the agreeable (a pseudonym) initiative to reservoirs students into the water while fishing for the umbrella. witnessed the episode of female students Wang recollected, struggling a tiny bit to the nice of the body manoeuvre of the centre to the pond,burberry shearling wrap 新 孟母 为择校孩子互换住房 专家 租房更具操作性 -- 浙江新, and even life-saving Lianhan are laborious.

dialogue >>>
Yangtze Daily: You slip in the water, and drank sordid water, there was no despair?

Huai Qin: the location was very critical, and periodically they can not detect a bamboo pole, no time to consider the depth of reservoirs and their own safety, I just want the child can not be an event, must soon come to her rescue. Even whether a dangerous place, I do not rue it, I think this is a teacher should do.
Yangtze Daily: As a substitute teacher, not as a formal treatment and welfare of teachers, is thought to play their own duty for the corresponding smaller than the official teacher?
8 Thursday,nike sale, warm spring breeze, blue skies. South Dyke House School 500 students scheduled to Caidian global village outing, pupils play happily in the sights of the teachers are grouped along to his students, three teachers from the concern of preschool classes, other classes of students from two teachers custody.
in force will be good to shove out of the forest to the shore, the exhausted Huai Qin fell in the pond.
(Reporter Lihai Fu Wu Yee Sun intern side) Dyke Square Elementary school students to organize the global village Caidian Spring while a 7-year-old girl accidentally fell into the pond. In the life-saving voice and the sound of crying, and will not swim into the pond substitute female teacher Huai Qin, struggling to push the girl to shore, then he fell to the reservoir, choking water in distress. Composed of four other female teachers connect hands and save the echelon, the Huai Qin rescued. Yesterday, reporter academic from the hospital, Huai Qin has been out of danger, but the body was still weak.
At this point, 30-year-old substitute teacher Huai Qin and several female colleagues sitting approximately no a grain of truth the students, while chatting, seeing over students . Found that students falling into the water, Huai Qin and colleagues Duhui Lan, Xu Jinling, Ren Qing, Yu Juan went to the students fell into location attach. 5 teachers will not swim, while wailing for help while looking for bamboo to retention the good.
sudden scene will present the students are frightened, some more sober ideas of the students likewise shouted for help.

It is understood that fell into the water to the good parents of students working in the field, a standing ovation her grandmother's life. The day before yesterday, the good came with her grandmother's bedside Huai Qin Shane. Sensible to the best of small Huai Qin took the hand of remorse that he was wrong, hope that teachers will get better quickly.

Yesterday, the students were harmed along falling into the water to save the Huai Qin teacher looked after at the mother, the wards filled with students' parents sent flowers. Our reporter Zhang Peng photo

female teachers into the pond to save the students

female teachers out of danger
colleagues take a human stepladder apt salvage woman teachers

Huai Qin: I water and found the edge of the water reservoir is not deep, but my altitude is 1.69 meters, the pond will not drown me. Slippery deserving to the bottom and fell several times,air jordan shoes, but I did not despair, until a small push to the shore to the good that he fell because of disability in the water.
standing on the beach by Juan, Duhui Lan,air jordan flight 45, Xu Jinling, Ren Qing Huai Qin four female teachers see in distress, they not time to calculate, they hand in hand to save echelon form, water rescue. Female teachers at the Juan into the water, approaching out premier to the best reservoirs. Subsequently, on hand once anew pulled Huai Qin Juan's hand, with everyone compelled to pull ashore Huai Qin.
into the pond, you thought perilous?
yesterday, journalists in the Huai Qin's bedside to watch a lot of flowers. Hu's mother unraveled that the wife of more than 30 class primary school students came to the hospital to visit the parents and sent flowers. Students and parents are very anxious approximately the safety of the teacher Hu, hope she tin recover quickly, as soon as feasible behind to school.

Huai Qin: I think there is not many distinction among the two responsibilities,golf bags, if formal teacher or substitute teacher, just select this career, it must be every student is responsible for their own,christian louboutin sizing, I am a campus graduate, professional training government, passed the lofty school Teacher, began from the 18-year-old substitute teacher. Wuhan recruit basic school teacher, I have several on-line applying is not ratified for vocational mate, but I have not given up exertions to chance an lawful teacher, this is my biggest nightmare.

concern >>>

good in the water often to keep the ball rolling, floating along reservoirs center has drifted away from the shore about two meters. At this critical moment, Huai Qin into the pond to save folk. She quickly toward the good,ebay karen millen 有点冷 元旦申城或飘短时小雪 --, as approximately two meters in depth,current ventilation jordan shoes 2011 世博前3天入园人数低于预期 预测每天人数变难, base covered with moss, and she fell several times wrestle, drank dirty water. After about 10 seconds, Huai Qin eventually caught up to the good arm, good body but kept to meddle with, Huai Qin off hand. Subsequently, she once again forced to seize the good and hard tread by step towards the shore, but she accidentally slipped twice.

introduced, according to physician Cuixiao Xue, Huai Qin was taken to hospital, the cerebral condition is needy, malaise, feeling of nausea. Doctors do for her electrocardiogram and other tests base no abnormalities of their liver and kidney feature. In mandate to prevent acute pulmonary edema, the medic its anti-inflammatory treatment. Huai Qin brittle, poor quality of nap, the absence to strengthen nourishment, but also need to persist hospitalization.

Sponsored Links