Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-06-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
carol025

Default 7 9 Lilly & Lee – whats next

– Carrie Muskat,Cheap Players Authentic Hats
“I feel healthy,Wholesale new era mlb hats, just not happy,cheap Colorado Rockies Hats,” Lilly said. “The only thing that doesn’t feel good is the way the ball’s coming out. There’s a few things I need to do to make that happen mechanically. Whatever it is, I need to figure it out.”
“There’s a lot of second guessing and self reflection that goes on at a time like this,” he said.
The Cubs had hoped that at this point in the season, they would be considering adding help for the stretch run.
Lilly will have a long All-Star break to think about Friday’s game.
The left-hander, who will be a free agent after this season,Baltimore Orioles Hats, has been mentioned in trade rumors by teams searching for starting pitching, especially now that Cliff Lee has been traded from Seattle to Texas. Lilly’s record isn’t reflective of how he’s done as he’s received an average of 2.31 runs of support per staff,Detroit Tigers Hats sale, the lowest mark in baseball.
“That’s something I’ll have to think about if it happens,Rockstar Energy hats, if it gets to that point,Wholesale Kansas City Royals Hats,” Lee said.
* First baseman Derrek Lee also will be a free agent after this season and his name also has been mentioned as possible trade bait. He does have a full no-trade clause and would have to approve a move. Would he consider it?
“You give up seven or eight runs in three innings and put your team in a real tough position,Colorado Rockies Hats,Gucci Bags Selling On Ebay, Real or Not,” he said. “Their pitching is pretty good. Then we score seven runs. You look at it and think if I could’ve done a few things differently and held it together a little more,cheap Red Bull Hats, maybe we’re still playing right now.
“It’s not good news,” Lee said of the rumors, “because it means you’re not doing your job.”
There’s also the nasty rumors swirling around. Maybe that was the problem with Lilly?
If this was one of Ted Lilly’s last games with the Cubs,Washington Nationals Hats sale, it was one he won’t want to remember. Lilly struggled with his mechanics and was pulled after 3 2/3 innings,NHL Snapback Hats, his shortest outing of the season, in the Cubs’ 9-7 loss to the Dodgers Friday night. He gave up seven runs — five earned — on seven hits and two walks. In his last two starts,MLB Hats, he’s given up 16 runs over 10 1/3 innings.
“I’ve got my hands full just getting guys out,” Lilly said of all the gossip. “I’m busy doing that. I’ve got to go out and get hitters out regardless of anything else that’s going on around me and that’s it.”
“It’s a possibility,Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Hats,” Marlon Byrd said. “It can affect you mentally. [Lilly] is a professional and he’s never going to let it show. But it can start creeping in there.”

Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

,puma women shoes

| Back to logs list

33956 2010 年 12 月 26 日 16:14 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote