Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 06-05-2011, 06:14 AM   #1
S3k1t3s1v

Default Ultra- chilly joke ~ !

! !Q: What is the inverse call Answer: feet

2. There is a Roubao Zi, an daytime it went to drink,GHD Benefit Straighteners, yet it is drunk, so it walked leaning above poles spit, spitting spitting it into a bread
(I like it) ha ha ha ha ~ ~

3. Xiao Ming's father has 3 sons, the eldest shrieked Nagymaros, the second is cried Ermao, What's youngest ? Called San Mao. ........ Because Xiao Ming is a woman.

4. Aladdin has several brothers? 3. Ala A, Ala B, C Allah.

5. Once a man fishing, caught only the squid. Squid asked him: Do you let me go, do not I eat baked ah.
man said: Yes, I ask you a few answers to test it. Very elated squid said: You test it you test it! The man then put the squid to singe ..

6. One day, 5th Floor, mung bean jumped from suicide, a lot of blood stream into the red beans; has been festering, he is a soybean; bruise bring ... to an end with scars, and finally became dark.

7. small sensible cilia,GHD Red Straighteners, next to the school, the students see his fashionable hairstyle,GHD Pink Limited Edition, smiles: Xiao-Ming, your pate like a kite Oh-type!
Xiao Ming feel wronged, to go outdoor to wail. I cried myself ~ he flew up. . .

8. There is a love of corn, so they decided to obtain married. Wedding day, one can not ascertain another corn maize,
beside the corn popcorn asked: Do you see our house the corn? Popcorn: my dear, people wear a wedding clothes of the Well

9. small plum to her mama,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, Mommy, I do no want to work to school not consciousness well today, my mom said there were not consciousness well ... ah?
small plum that do not know why I all felt like my body acid.

10. A pair go because Love,GHD Straighteners NZ, but money ample to buy them a decanter of pesticide, and this flask only ample doses of pesticides is die, but the last two of them are dead, and this Why? Answer: They bought the bottle of pesticide, open the bottle, cap that read: bottle another. (Ha ha ha ~)

11. Have a hand grenade, one day it eats banquet, clean a wash its teeth, suddenly found a thorn in the middle among the teeth, it hard to pluck it out, the outcome exploded ...

12. Xiao Ming's dad of Little said: Today, if you be agreeable, my dad take you to the bazaar to see others dining candy.

13. a driving test students in the United States, turn left in front of signs suggest that he was not sure, ask the examiner: (ha ha ha ha ~ the bird can not do)

14. Q: What consumers like maximum areas shut down? A: Ningbo Q: Why? A:

16. One day the snake a snake asked B: I just accidentally bite the tongue of the Student A: i'm nice, thank you. Then came the traffic police, students,GHD Green Straighteners, died.

18. A team of scientists later the necrosis of the large secret cats melodrama in paradise, grasping Einstein's corner, he opened his eyes and count apt 100, watch everybody is hiding, merely Newton was still standing there. Einstein hiked over, said: what? Newton: >
19. Moreover, sentences with the children: a exercise passing Moreover Moreover Moreover Moreover

20. and you mention a comic fable ~ ~ a fowl slid down from the hills ....... This is funny fable

Sponsored Links