Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
dasdb888
Sergeant

dasdb888 is on a distinguished road
Default The signing didn't shock Mets general manager Sand

CLEARWATER, Fla. -- The Philadelphia Phillies added more depth at second base by signing Luis Castillo, who was released by the New York Mets, to a minor league contract on Monday."I had several options but chose the best, from the point of view that I will have a chance to play," Castillo told ESPNdeportes.com's Enrique Rojas from Miami. "I am excited to join a great team that could win it all this year. I think I can help them and fight to prove it on the ground." "I have nothing against the Mets, but now I'm on the other side," he added. Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys The signing didn't shock Mets general manager Sandy Alderson. "It wasn't a surprise. It wasn't unanticipated," he told reporters.Concerns over Chase Utley's knee have the Phillies making contingency plans. Utley told reporters Sunday that he is "moving in the right direction," but he is battling patellar tendinitis, chondromalacia and bone inflammation and could open the season on the disabled list. He became a target of Mets fans' ire, especially after his dropped pop fly with two outs in the ninth inning cost the Mets a win against the city rival Yankees in a 2009 interleague game.
Phillies catcher Brian Schneider, who played with Castillo in New York, said he believed a change of scenery would help his new teammate."I think a change will be good for him, I respect him as a player," Schneider said. "He's been in the game a long time and he's done a lot of great things. MLB Jerseys I think this is a good opportunity for him with what's going on here."While the change could help Castillo, he'll have competition for playing time in Philadelphia's infield. The Phillies already have Wilson Valdez,NHL Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys, Josh Barfield, Pete Orr, Michael Martinez and Delwyn Young battling for time at second base in Utley's absence.Valdez is batting .439 (18-for-41) in spring training with three doubles and one home run. Castillo was hitting .286 in 28 at-bats with the Mets before he was let go. The Mets ate the final $6 million on Castillo's contract to cut him loose. With the minor league deal, the Phillies can give him a look without making a major commitment.Castillo is a career .290 hitter in 15 seasons with the Mets, Minnesota Twins and Florida Marlins.
dasdb888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links