Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
Q6w6n8t7n

Default As managers Sixty 8 stories speak

First, use of personnel went to the temple
people know, one into the temple, first of Amitabha Buddha, welcoming smile, and in his northwardly, it is the bad guy in the dark mouth of Veda. But according to romance a long time ago, they were not in the same temple, but were in dictate of a differ temple. Mi Le Buddha
warm happy, so very many people coming, but he do not care, losing things, not good management accounts, so still make ends meet. While the Veda is an expert in management accounts, but cloudy with a face all day long, too solemn, and made less and less people, cut off the last incense.
Buddha incense, it was base in the inquiry of this publish, it will be the two of them in the same temple, from Mi Le Buddha is responsible for public relations, Xiaoying Octagon off, so incense huge wang. The Veda Untouchables, Zi will be more beads, then put him in charge of monetary, strictly. In two of the department of fatigue, the temple thriving scene. In fact, the master
the eyes of the employer, not needless, as the martial masterpieces main, without precious sword, defloration Fei Ye can hurt, the key to see how.

Second, a person to buy a parrot parrot
seen a parrot before the mark: This parrot will be 2 languages, the cost two hundred yuan.
the mark before the other parrot said: This parrot will be four languages, price four hundred yuan.
Which to purchase it? Two are glossy wrap, very amenable and cute. This man turns ah rotate, could not determine.
results suddenly found an old toothless, parrots, radiated dark coat color, price of eight hundred yuan.
The man rushed to the boss called: the parrot would say that eight is not a language? The employer said: no. The man strange: Why is old and ugly, and no competence, the value of this number would it? The employer replied: Because the other two parrots call the parrot owner.
This story tells us that true leaders, not necessarily how strong their ability, just to understand trust, understand decentralization, treasure, will be able to ally more than their own power, so as to enhance their social status.
Instead many people have very mighty capabilities because it is too perfectionist, hands-on, what people do not like myself, and finally can only do the best research staff, bargains representatives, can not transform good governors.

Third, the kangaroo and the cage
found the kangaroo from the menagerie custodian one day bring an end to ... of the cage, and then met to consult, agree that the height of the cage is too low. So they decided to cage Mega height from 10 to 20 meters high. The results next day they went outside to find the kangaroo, so they decided then accentuated to 30 meters height.
actually did not expect the next day they all went outside to see kangaroos, so much stress supervisors decided to lamb, the altitude of the cage, increasing the height to 100 meters.
one day giraffe and a few kangaroos in their conversation, And by the end of the course to no advantage. Management What is it? Management is to first diagnose what the primary and the secondary contradictions, and understand someone of the

IV, King Wen of Wei Bian Que's medicine
asked famous doctor Bian Que said: : before the onset of the disease. Because most people do not know what he had to eradicate the cause, so he does not enjoy going; the brother cures a disease in its early time. Most people think that he can only remedying minor illness, so his and the only known countryside. and I was seriously ill at the time of management. Most people see me in the meridians on the probe tube bleeding, dressing and other important surgery on the skin, so I thought of my highly proficient, well-known outcome reverberates along the country. But often a large prestige even invited the

V.
music suddenly have guests pay only to the person guest house, see the host family's pantry chimney is straight on, next to have a lot of wood. Guests tell the owner that the chimney to change song, timber to be removed, otherwise there could be fire, the owner is not listened to any said.
home owner really soon caught fire, the neighbors rapidly came around the fire, the last fire was extinguished, so the sheep slaughtering master cooking, dinner neighbors to pay them honor for fighting, but did not, please recommend that he had moved to timber take the chimney song changed the people.
was the owner, said: was visitor of credit, really strange things occur!
management experience: Most people think, enough to settle or resolve business process issues in a variety of difficult people, that is, good managers, in fact, this is open to question, saying: Prior to suffering at first, has become more than disorder in the retinue this perspective, the hindrance of business issues were, in fact better than the business problem solvers

six, save
in a drastic combat, the skipper suddenly found an enemy aeroplane diving down to the ground. To stick and found that antagonist swoop not hesitate to prevaricate down. Captain can not lie down immediately, he found that he forty-five meters away from a little distance where the soldier was still standing. He was too busy to think more like a diving fighter flying the small tightly below pressure in the body. At this point a noisy ruckus, splashed with muck rained on them. Captain patted the dust, a look back, suddenly shocked: I just own that position in which the bombarding into a pit.

seven out
archaic times, there are two brothers, each catching a trip with a suitcase. Along the way, the brothers have heavy baggage will be overwhelmed. They had tired of the right hand left hand, right hand and left hand tired. Suddenly, the brother stopped to buy a pole in the street, two suitcases on either side of the hanging pole. He stirred up two boxes on the road, they started to feel a lot easier.
linked these two stories may be some far-fetched, but they do have bold similarities: the story of the little soldier and brother are lucky, but even more providential is the story of the Captain and his brother, because they but also in helping others help themselves!
management experience: on the road in our life, is sure to encounter many difficulties. But we are not all know thatthe road ahead, move away at the foot of a stumbling stop to others, sometimes just for their future vocations!

VIII, chief fish, have a fisherman's son
has first-class fishing techniques, had been known as However,
so often to the people effective a anxious mind: from the basic things to teach and narrate them how to weave nets catch fish most likely how the do not disturb fish, boating, and how the net most threaten to please the fish into the vat. they grow up, I also teach them how to know the tides, the fish identified I worked hard all year round ...... torrent summed up the experience, I teach them without reservation, but they did not keep up with technology fishing techniques poor fisherman than I am the son! > tell a passerby heard him, asked: br> apparent. you only teach them technique, but no lesson to impart to them, for the mandate,GHD Hair, there is no absence of experience and lessons knowledgeable, as can people became great!

September, Apple
the river an old monk, collect around with a cluster of his devout disciples. That day, he asked his disciples to fight a Nanshan Tam person to lumber back. Disciples rush to line the creek not by inches the mountain, everyone was stunned. I saw the flood from the mountains which dropped out in any case can never expect to cross the river firewood. Without success, his disciples were a little dejected. Exception of a young monk and master respective calm. Teacher asked why, the young monk took out an apple from her and handed the master said, had not the river firewood can not play, see the river have apple trees, I dig the only one apple tree to elect a . Later, the young monk has become the master of the mantle-human transmission.
the world must go finish the road, the river also had not. Can not cross the river turn and return, and also the kind of wisdom. But the real wisdom but also in the river to do one thing: thinking of flying kites, off an Ancient and modern historical view, that holds such a faith in life who have achieved the ultimate discovery in life and ultra

ten, right hand left hand
fashionable a jingle on the table: holding his wife's hand, as if the left hand right hand.
Whenever somebody peruse out: the versed and unfamiliar outlooks of a table and people will laugh and laughed, and the air relaxed instantly. Of course, this is based on a common understanding of people of the jingle - feel accurate portrayal of place.
one day they start by the dinner table was also during this doggerel, the men smiled enthusiastically as follows.
later found a woman on the table did not laugh. The men accelerated to say joke not take it seriously. Seriously did not expect a woman to say: The most wonderful thing is this First, the left hand is the most that can be trusted right hand; second, left and right hands to each other is their own; third, any other hand tell you how excited pleasant intellects, you can walk away at the end of the day, only the left hand, discard off you on the incomplete, is not it? A table of men are appreciated, praised the woman's understanding of the profound and matchless, the woman said dismissively: What is the mysterious and solitary, you may wish to go back and read it to listen to their wives and see what they say.
Men's really courageous of them go back to test his wife, the understanding wife who really are the same with the lady on the table.
they are all left-handed, the men of course, to the left of greenbacks.
and they are right, of lesson they want to be right

XI choice
a farmer salvaged from the flood of his wife, his children had been drowned.
Later, people talking. Some said he was right, because the child can have another wife but not the death and resurrection. Some said he was wrong, because his wife can be another one, the child can not died and rose repeatedly.
I listened to people talk, but also puzzled difficult decision: If you could only save one person, whether his wife should save it, or save the children?
So I went to visit the farmer and asked him was how to think.
he replied: br> way home, I reflected on the laborers, then said to myself: the so-called life is so many choices.

second, the easy fact
past, there are two hungry people has been a gift of the elderly: a fishing rod and a huge basket of fresh fish. Among them, a person in a basket of fish, another person asked for a fishing rod, so they parted ways. Place to get fish people put up with dry wood from the fire to cook the fish, and he devoured, there is no production out of the meaty fish, suddenly, even the fish soup which he ate his shirt, and soon, he hunger to death next to the empty creel. Another person is carrying a fishing rod continue to go hungry, hard step by step walk to the beach, but when he saw not in no way the patch of blue sea, his body also achieved the last bit of stamina, he can only helplessly world with endless regret act nothing.
there are two peckish people, they also received a award of the retired wand and a basket of fish. But they did not go our separate ways, but agreed to work together to find the sea, They only cook a fish each time they travel through the distant, came to the coast, then on the two days of fishing began a few years later, they built a house, with their relative families, kid, have their own fishing boats built, and lived a happy and peaceful life.
only the immediate interests of a person, will eventually get the joy was short-lived; one goal will be high, but we must face the reality of life. Only the ideal and reality combine it be possible to become a successful person. Sometimes, a simple truth, but enough to give meaningful life inspiration.

XIII
not you think that the two traveling angels to spend the night in a rich family. The family was rude and refused to let them spend the night in a snug guest bedroom, but in the cold basement to find a edge for them. When they make the bed, the older angel saw a hole in the wall, to excavate it repaired. When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied: The couple they are very warm, put out only a little food to amuse guests, and then letting out their beds to the two angels. The next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears, their only source of income - a cow died. The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel why, what are the first family, the old angels to help them fix hole in the wall, second family had poor or hospitality guests, while the older angel did not stop the cows death.
loath to share his wealth, so I fill the hole in the wall. Last night, the Lord of death to call the farmer's wife, I gave him the cow instead. Things are not what they seem. Sometimes the surface of things is not it the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to believe that will always be rewarded. You may not know it until later ......

XIV cattle
way we travel to the countryside, a planter saw the spade of forage eaten by cows to a small cabin on the dome, can not help but feel strange, so he asked:
it is scarcely ample to get into the eaves, it will try to eat until nothing left to eat all the hay.

fifth, loving heart
in the UK this is a true anecdote.
there was a solitary old man, had no children, and infirm. He decided to move to nursing homes. Announced the sale of his beautiful old house. Buyers flocked to hearing the news. Residential reserve price £ 80,000, but people will soon be Scoop it 10 million pounds. The price is still rising. Deep on the sofa in the elderly, depression everywhere, yeah, but for health status can not, he will not sell this structure to attach him through the greater part of the house.
a simply dressed young to old eyes, bent down and whispered: will assure that you still live here, and I drank tea, read newspapers,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, walking, elated music almost every day - believe me, I will care for you of my heart! residential price of 1 million pounds to sell him.
complete the dream, do not necessarily must fight in cold blood and deceit, and occasionally, as long as you have a love heart on it.

XVI has given
old carpenter was ready to retire, he told the boss that they have to leave the house building industry, home with his wife and children enjoy their grandchildren.
foreman could not bear his good worker go and asked if he could help to establish a house, the old carpenter said I could. However, we after see that his heart was not in work, he uses a soft stuff, out of the rowdy work. When built the house, the employer handed him the keys to the door.
If he had known it in to build their own house, how could he like that? Now he is to live in a shoddy house!
we are not it the same. We casually When we alerted their situation, trapped deep in its own already built It as the woodworker you think of your house, every day you beat a identify into, paired to a embark, or erect a walls, built with your sagacity take it! Your life is only to create your life, not flat reconstruction, even if it were not for one day to live, have to live the day beautiful, noble, wall plaque reads: p>

seventh, to remind themselves
an old madam sitting by the roadside looking at a wall not a grain of truth always feel that it will soon breakdown, see some people walked over to the wall, she good reminder: The old lady is very angry: Three days later, numerous people wade past the wall and did not meet danger. The fourth day, the old madame was a little curious, but also a little dissatisfied, not help it come to foot of cautiously, but at this time, the wall collapsed, the old lady was buried in the brick dust, the Qijueshenwang.
often very easy to someone else,GHD Rare Straighteners, it is clear, but it can clearly be time to remind myself it is hard. So, many dangers from their own, the old lady will be so sad is nativity

eighth, windows
have a wife complained over the years across the wife is very lazy, I really do not know how she even raiment are cleaned into the way ....... Careful friend took a piece of fabric, to the wife of gray stains on the windows wiped, said:

nineteenth, habits and natural
a small pillar, a length of thin chain, tying is maintained an extremely heavy weight of the elephant, this is not ridiculous? But this ridiculous scenario can be seen everywhere in India and the state of Qin. Elephant Man are tame, like an elephant or a small time to tie it with a chain or steel columns in the cement col, no matter how small as the struggle can not break free. Elephant gradually getting used to not struggle, until long into the elephant could accessible wreck the chain when not struggling.
tame as tame tiger who would have been as successful as a people being, he made a vegetarian since infancy Tigers until the tigers grow up. I do not know the tiger mutton, nature will not hurt. Tame the tiger's deadly error was to pay after he fell to the net tiger licking his blood stream to the ground, the tiger can not receive a lick, and eventually obedient the tiger who will eat.
child elephant is to chain up, but elephants are being secondhand to tie up.
had been used to tie Tiger, tiger trainer who died in the accustomed (he has used his tiger does not eat people).
used to tie almost anything, but can not be tied by chance. Such as the bird accidentally savored the blood of the tiger.

twenty, leaving a gap for others
a famous entrepreneur in his report, one audience member asked: What is important? He asked:
He responded no remark on these: a full stop, be sure to leave a breach, so that my staff to fill it. In fact, this is a management wisdom, is a higher level with a satisfactory overall.
a tree to apes, it kept climbing; to Tiger mound, let it perpendicular and curtate. Perhaps this is the highest level of enterprise management personnel.

the twenty-first, Ma
horse, had free run savage in the mountains, thirsty, nectar spring, tired, they slumber on the ground the sun, carefree. But since the horses, to change the destiny of the nag, it's wearing a bridle on the trap, placed back in the saddle with it, tied it, the horse has a mortality rate two to three out of ten, and then It is something forced transportation and forced it on the line thousands of miles, in its feet nailed Tiezhang, more than half the mortality rate of horses. Ma has always been useless without rules of the beast and let it sponge the core of the sun and moon, heaven and globe, Aura, useless and slothful, was also able to enjoy the later years, teach it, let it know how to etiquette, but the lives of its victims .
were it not so? Under the constraints of the rules we have lost the me all day to emulate the development of propriety and justice to others, forcing yourself to do not want to do, limited how much life is left?

XXII, manager of the State of Lu useless
have a nice array of fodder sandals, his wife is nice at weaving Sclerotium. He wanted to move to more countries. Friends said to him: But the more people are accustomed to long hair. With your strengths, not your place to go with, so they do not make the needy, are possible to do? social surroundings needs to be suitable. If you need from the social environment, their expertise will lose amount. Therefore, we have according to community needs, determine their own actions, and better to melodrama to their expertise.

xxiii, a stupa mice
rats roaming around the pagoda on altitude of their home.
pagoda in life is really very happy, It can across freely between the wafers, and can enjoy the rich offerings. It even enjoy the prerogatives that others can not assume that those unknown mysteries, which are free to chew; people terrified to face the Buddha, it has the emancipation and leisure, the heave time, and even leave some excretion in the Buddha head material.
believers scald incense and kowtow every time the mouse is always looking at the intoxicating cloud, slowly rising, it whip the nose, heart chuckle: that bending on the knees!

round, iron cup story
a farmer, a two-year junior lofty educate read-only, no money to continue for his family to go to school. He dripped out of school to go home and help his father harvest three acres Susukida. In his 19 years old, his father died, the family's burden of all the pressure on his elbows. His mother to take care of poor health, as well as a paralyzed grandmother in mattress.
eighties, agricultural contracting households. He dug into a puddle ponds, like fish. However, village cadres told him, paddy fields can not fish, can only grow crops, he had to fill the pond again. It became a joke in the eyes of others, he is a want to get rich, but a very foolish person.
heard of chicken can make money, he lent 500 dollars from relatives, advocate from the chicken. But after a flood, the chicken had poultry plague, all the die off among a few days. 500 is probably not what others, rely on three acres of a life Susukida families, nothing less than astronomical. His mother could not bear the stimulus, even sad death. He later had
brewing wine over the fish arrest, or even still in the quarry scarp to help people have not played embrasure ...... can acquire money.
35 years old, he did not wed a wife. Even the divorced women with children are also defect to appreciate him. He just got a mud hut, at any time after a ponderous rain may fall. Not on the wife to wed a man, no one think highly of in the rustic areas.
but he would also like to give it a go, to borrow money to buy a tractor around. Unexpectedly, the road less than two weeks, carrying him into the tractor to a river. He broke a leg and became lame. And that tractor, was finish it, has been fragmented, he can only open it as scrap metal to sell.
almost all of them said he got a chance.
but later he became the city where I was the boss of a company, two billion of assets in the hands. Now, many people are conscious of the suffering of his legendary past and business experience. Many of the medium interviewed him, and many reports of literature describes him. But I only remember a plot -
reporter asked him: in the glass of water. Then he took the glass sub-grip in his hand, asked the reporter:
his hands for a song, the cup fell to the ground to issue clear voice, but not broken, but intact. He said: classical wonderful dialogue. Such a person, even if only one breath, he will try to pull the hand of the success, unless God deprived of his life ......

XXV, the opportunity to do
A white-collar laborers in the coupler adventure, fraught with longings do not feel appreciated by their superiors, often thought: if one daytime be skillful to see the manager, have the opportunity to show off their artists to Well! !
A companion B, also had the same fancy, he then went to inquire about the time manager to work, to evaluate when he would probably enter the elevator, he also flew at this time the elevator, hoping to meet CEOs , have the opportunity to say hello. C
further their colleagues. His struggle to learn more about CEOs, CEOs understand the graduate school, interpersonal neatness, concerns a few simple but well-designed part of the opening, in good time to take the hoist operator, played a few times with the manager greeted after one day had a long talk with the manager,GHD Pink Limited Edition, and soon to secure a better position.
fool missed opportunity for Wise grasp the opportunity to create opportunities for success. Opportunities are only ready, and this for the word, not just words.

XXVI, madman and fool
a psychology professor at the visit to the madhouse to find a madman living conditions. One day down, that these people mad, performing unexpectedly, can be considered an eye-opener.
not think of preparing to return, he found himself under the tires had been lost.
is serious. Actually under the tires of people are also under the screw out. There is no spare tire also do not increase the screw ah! Professor
incapable to do everything. In his extremely perturbed when skipping over a madman, and his mouth singing songs of joy unknown. He found the ailing professor, stopped and asked what had happened. Professor
too idle to catch on him, but out of manners or to tell him.
madman laughed: Professor Yu
grateful surprise, much curiosity: the globe there are many people, because they found the work fun, and ordinary people do not always show the same eagerness, it was hard to understand. Many people joke that they are crazy, other people might still laughing his fool it.
man blankly, doing things smarter, especially in China, a good man at last, a gesture.

xxvii, Dr.
assigned to a research institute has a PhD and become one of the highest literate person.
one day to the unit after he went fishing a small pond, just either side of his deputy director, also fishing.
He just nodded his head slightly, the two undergraduate students, so what's good talk in it?
soon, is director of the down rod, extend, rub Cengceng flying from the water to walk on the surface of the toilet.
Dr. eyes open nearly fell off. Water Gone? Would not you? This is a reservoir ah.
came back after using the toilet is director, is also Cengceng rub floating back from the water.
how is it? A bad doctor to ask, what they are doctoral students!
after a while, the Deputy Director also stand up, walk a few steps, rub Cengceng floating across the water to the toilet. This is Dr. erupted almost fainted: Oh, no, hippodrome master to a centralized place?
PhD also in urgency. Walls on both side of the pond, going to the lavatory have to be around ten minutes across the road, and back to the element on and too far, how do?
two doctoral students do not want to ask Director, clutch for a long time, too, got up to cross the water: I can not believe undergraduates had water, I could not have doctoral students.
listen boom is heard, PhD plummeted to the water. Director
two pull him out, asked him why the water, he asked: As the rain flooded these days just below the water surface. We all kas long asthe location of wood piles, so you can tread stake in the past. you do not ask how soon it? Respect for the experienced people, to dodge detours. A good group, it should be a learning team.

xxviii, quit
A on B said: give it some color to see. but you leave now, is not the best time. ? ?
B said: leave the company, the company will be subject to premonitory losses, very passive. So work hard, then something like half a year of hard work, he has many trustworthy clients.
meet again B Q A: Now is the time, and to jump to act Oh!
A softly smiles: CEOs had a long talk with me, prepared to enhance me to gopher common manager, I do not propose to leave out.
fact, this is what B's mind. A person's work, always equitable for their resumes. Only to pay more than obtain,
your boss than your ability to actually see the location and give you more opportunities to create more profit for him.

twenty-nine, three Jin
there was a small country to China, 3 alike tribute Jin, great, the emperor pleased wrong. But this small nation is not kind, merely the one subject: the three Jin Which is the most expensive?
emperor wanted a lot of ways, please retard the jeweler,GHD Leopard Grain, heaviness, work, are accurate the same. How to do? Angel still waiting to report it. Great country, not even the things they do not understand?
Finally, an old minister said he has a way. postman of the Emperor will go to the chief hall
, practiced chest to hold three successful enough straw, insert the first Jin's ears, ears that straw out the other side. The second straw Jin directly out from the mouth, and a third Jin, fell into the abdomen after the straw into what does not ring. Old minister said: The third most valuable Jin! Messenger was silent, the answer is correct.
This story tells us that the most valuable, not necessarily the best human who can say. God gave us two ears and one mouth, that we had to listen to fewer talk. Good listener, who is the most elementary quality adult.

thirty, master mesh
play one show, he told his disciples loose shoelace. Masters nods his thanks, knelt down carefully is good. Turn until the disciples after he crouched down to disconnect the laces.
have an visitor to see all this, did not understand: journey let him loose shoelace, through the details of the rendition of his weary haggard. a, and enthusiastically told me that I must defend his catch on this passion, in a timely means to give him encouragement, as to why you want to untie the shoelace, there will be more opportunities to instruct him to execute, you can say the next time ah .

XXXI, I Chen Chen Ado Ado
farmers in Taiwan, never too far out of the door. Save the rest of your life money, and finally partake in a excursion team out of the country.
overseas was all very fresh, the key is to participate in a private tour Chen Ado, a person living a standard room. This allows him infinite novelty.
morning, breakfast waiter knocked on the door sent cried: What does that mean? In his hometown, the general meeting strangers would ask: waiter knocked on the door every day, exclaimed: The waiters are too silly to ask ourselves every day, What, told he can not remember, bored of. Finally he could not help but ask the tour adviser, ! What a shame he died.
Chen Ado over and over
dissimilar day in the morning, the waitress knocked at the door as follows, opened the door and yelled Chen Ado:
This story tells us that human contact, often a contest of willpower willpower. Not you influence him, that he affected you, and we are to succeed, we must amplify their own influence, only the influential people can be the strongest.

XXXII, dumpling skin has a wealthy kids particularly keen
eat dumplings every day to eat. But he particularly Diao, eat pie, and two to throw the skin behind the sharp river go.
did not last long, he was sixteen, a big blaze to his family, the parents have died in Jinu. This time he had no money, but also mortified appealing. Sister is very good adjoin, give him to eat a bowl of noodles every meal equivocal. He is strenuously study, win an lawful post after three years back, we must thank the neighbors sister.
sister told him: Do not thank me. I did not give you anything, then you are my lost accumulation point dumpling skin, dry well where installed after the bag, wanted to prepare for contingencies in the. Exactly what you need to and paid you back.
high official thinking long, long time ......
There is a famous March Eighth theory: eight hours of sleep, eight hours work, that everyone is the same. The inconsistency between people is how free time is spent. Time is the most affectionate and most merciless thing, each have the same, very just. However, not all people with the resources to succeed, make the best use of resources people will succeed. Figure survive the day, evening and development, which is the twenty-first century and talent requirements.
xxxiii, requires
three men to jail for three years, three of them one the warden had given a request.
Americans love cigars, to the three boxes of cigars.
French the most phantasmal, to be accompanied by a beautiful woman.
The Jews said, he wants to communicate with the outdoor of a telephone.
after three annuals, the first coming out of the Americans, his proboscis stuffed with cigars, shouted:
Then out of the French. I saw his hand holding a child, a beautiful woman hand holding a child, also with the third stomach.
final out of the Jews, who hold on tightly to the warden's hand and said: you a Laoshilaisi! Today's life is our choice by the decision three years ago, and today we will determine our choice after three years of life. We must choose access to the latest message on the latest trends, in order to better create their own future.

xxxiv, while the tiger comes
two people in the woods, encountered a colossal tiger. A hurried off from behind a pair of lighter shoes replaced. B sudden necrosis, and scolded: no sense of crisis is the biggest crisis. In particular the forthcoming entry, telecommunications, banking, insurance, and even those we think are very settled civil service and safe commerce, will face a lot of variables. When the tiger comes more, we have not prepared their own escaping shoes?

Fifty-two, the first
commencement, the headmaster announced the first full-year students came to accept the medal,
called several times, but after a row, the student slowly The took the stage.
Later, the teacher asked the students said: fame and luck is tied up how many people, how many people the knit? We are educated to be competitive and to succeed, but do our best to climb, but a few, the silent majority of the public at the end of the day.
think there are so many people like you and me, do not also very incited about something?

Fifty-three, justified
a bus full of tourists onward the downhill quick along, and there was a man chasing closely behind this bike.
a passenger in his head out the window of the car pursue the person: is the driver of the car
must go all out but also because of the latent and the unknown nature of the instinct will finally fully brought out.

Fifty-four, so it is
A: The really hateful! you have the police immediately? , If you can not see their first answer will be different.
conflicts and disputes in the face when you first think about whether or lose heart, and maybe soon won over.
One day, Mr Tan mountain road driving.
as he leisurely enjoy the beautiful landscape, the sudden oncoming truck,
mouthful of black teeth and coil down the windows drivers have swore him: also grew more and more gas, roll down the skylight so he swore back:
not err on the kindness of others, will only make his own hurt, and allow others to disgrace.
in unknown so before you study to repress feelings, patient reconnaissance, so that after the germinal apology.

Fifty-five, Houshengkewei
little boy asked his father: > The little boy asked: like Yilaomailao people, especially vulnerable to a roadblock in front.
authority often can not withstand the test of the shell is just a child, especially in this modern era of diversity and openness.

Fifty-six, absence to fear
Xiaoming bath deliberately swallowed a small chip of soap, his mother frantically called for help to kin doctors.
doctor said: : Now that it has happened, why not openly and face.
fret about as agreeable the poor poor happy than nervous.

Fifty-seven of the opener
a solid big lock hanging on the door, an iron went to great widths, or it can not be prized open.
the key here, his slender body got into the keyhole, just gently turn, big bolt on the
Irons surprised, and asked:
everyone's heart is like a locked door, as you can and then lever the thick iron bars do not open.
only concern, to put himself into a slight keys, into the hearts of others, understand others.

Fifty-eight, Chicken Soup of the four - the power of love (a)
human reconnaissance of space, to vanquish nature, will find that there is an even greater ability to own, that is love power, when that day comes, the human civilization will move towards a new era.
- neighbors close to you ......, so that each person has the feeling of warm spring breezes. To others a caring look, a smile, a warm hug, bear spectator to God's euthanasia.
- Mother Teresa
25 years ago, there was a university professor to teach sociology, has asked students in the class to the slums of Baltimore, the survey of 200 boys upbringing and living environment, and their future make an appraisal of the development of each student's conclusions are
25 years later, another professor came across the study, he asked students to do follow-up scrutinize to see what these boys any situation. According to the scrutinize results, in addition to 20 boys moved away or died, the remaining 176 180 in the extraordinary accomplishments, as lawyers, doctors and businessmen everywhere.
The professor was amazed and decided to further investigate the material. He then visited the young people who have been assessed, they ask the same answer with,
genial old female flashing light eyes, mouth with a smile, replied:

Fifty-nine, love is all the memories
pain will disappear, only true love never pay attention to room.
father and I talk to, he always first say: the corridor of time, the father has entered old age, physical as before, but we have feelings between father and daughter for a day than 一日 deep.
to 82 years old, he has been let go away the psychological preparation, and I want him out of pain or illness as soon as possible. We clasped each other's hands, smile and say goodbye to each other, but still could not resist the eyes full of tears. I said: But many of my personal experience but I have to suspect the
the so-called father and daughter with heart, when the man went to that moment, I could sense his chest a heart onset moments. What I regret that, due to certain provisions of the hospital, I actually can not, in his last breath while holding his hand.
father left, I prayed every day to hear his voice, he can fall resting every night I look inward to, but still no reply; 4 months, I have heard only the relatives and friends of condolence. Mother as early as 5 years ago due to Alzheimer's disease died, I lost either parents, even past medium old, my heart is still as helpless as a child.
One day, I conceal in the dark calm room waiting for the master to help me knead, while thinking of his father's emotions and fill the chest, I began to wonder whether their own also eagerly look inward to hear his voice . Suddenly, I found my mind sharp exception, surprisingly clear head, even to me a long menu of mathematics I can increase and deduct with ease, at the outset I surmise that he is living in a dream, but I was sure that this sensibility is hundred percent true. The elemental chaotic thoughts in the brain, such as water droplets agitate the recess of the lake, this time is unusually silence, my mind on this alteration startled that I realized that: Maybe I should not have such a coerce would like to get his father's message.
instant, I saw in the black mother's face - she was sick before Rich goes aboard loving face: She namely still pate of pearly cilia, his face still with a smile. Mother's picture namely so real clear, it seems namely I tin approach out and touch. Her appearance as ahead, I even smell the Joy with her favorite fragrance. She stood silently in front of me, silent. I marvel why I muse there is father, mama, there's it is likewise not my mama for a long period apt feel a little criminal.
I said: She gave me a beautiful smile, then clearly he said:
room a sudden explode of chilly, so cold I can not help but phoned into. At this point I profoundly feel that the most essential entity is we had to disburse care to each additional; afflict will evaporate, merely true love never pay attention to room.
mother, I awoke this sentence, until now, I will not forget to meet her at that moment.
Although I have not been his father's message, but I am convinced that one day he would seem unexpectedly in front of me, again: Broken Stan

sixties, love
God, ah! A humpbacked woman would be a catastrophe, please, give me the hump, and then leave it to my beautiful bride.
Mexico is well-known German songwriter Felix Mendelssohn's grandfather. He looks very mediocre, in counting to 5 short stature, the hunchback was a strange preposterous.
day, he went to Hamburg to visit a merchant, the businessman had a beloved daughter named Fu Xi, Mexico hopelessly in love with her, but because of his deformed appearance Fuxi refused him.
to be leaving, Mexico mobilize all the courage, the room upstairs to Fu Xi, clutch the last opportunity to speak to her. She has an angelic face, but he was very depressed so that Fuxi always refused to look the other him. After several attempts of communication, he was timid to ask: > He replied: My bride was a hunchback.
A humpbacked woman would be a tragedy, please, give me the hump, and then leave it to my beautiful bride. '

Sixty-one, hug
let others judge the life a little bit different, a little light how simple ah!
Lixiapuluo is a retired judge, he very nature of love. Throughout his life, he always loved the premise, because he understood the power of love is the greatest. So he is always hugging. His college classmates gave him a Even the bumper cars are written: Outside reads: He often with a Lee accordingly
renown, so many people invited him to meetings or sessions related to speech; he always share Once, in the Los Angeles conference, the local tabloids and dare him: Lee is able to hug passers-by avenues of Los Angeles. A large number of TV crews, followed Lee to visit the avenues. After the first women to salute Lee: This is too simple. Lee looked around, he saw a traffic policewoman, is a ticket to the owner of a BMW. Lee walked up leisurely, all the cameras followed closely. Then he said:
TV commentators who put out a final challenge: We look at your driver who has been embraced from it?
when the bus stops to the street, Lee chatted with the driver of the car: want to hug some people, good people can clear the burden, and then continue to work. Do you need a hug? said: Interviews with staff, all speechless. Finally, commentators who had to admit that he was throwing in the towel.
day, Lee's friend Nancy? Johnston came to visit him. She is a vocational clown, dressed in clown costumes, clown mask painting.
her to invite Lee with a
After they arrived, they began distributing balloons, hats, hearts, and embrace where the patients. Lee and feeling very sad, because he never hugged dying patients, severe mental stupidity or deadlock of one limb. At first reluctant, but after children, Nancy and Lee encouraged by doctors and nurses after they feel that much easier.
a few hours later, they finally came to the last defense. There, Lee saw the situation in his life had seen the worst of the 34 patients, his mood suddenly become very difficult. Their mission is to love points out, the lights light up the hearts of patients, so Lee and Nancy began to distribute joy. At this point the entire room filled with therapeutic staff to be encouraged.
all close to their little ruddy seize, his head was also wearing a cute balloon crown.
Finally came the final patient, Leo Lee? Leonard before. Leo is dressing a white bib, looked sluggish in Liuzhuokoushui. When Lee see him Liuzhuokoushui on Nancy said: Li Xiao-Hong Zhang is affixed to a center bibs on. He take a deep expiration, bent over holding about Leo.
Suddenly, Leo started laughing hee hee, other patients began tinkled in the room. Lee turned around to ask how health concern is one thing when I saw all the doctors, nurses cried. Lee had asked the nurse what happened.
Lee ambition never forget her answer:
- Jack? Canfield, Mark? Hansen

Sixty, I was important to respect other people
, the same will be the respect of others. Just stand in front of a mirror, like you pique he has anger, you laugh he laughed.
a pedagogue to teach in New York decided to tell her students how important they are to express their praise.
she decided to adopt a train that I advocate, that is, the students go to the podium one by one, and then tell the students the entire class and the importance to her, give each a blue ribbon, The above was written in gold: She gave each student three ribbon pins, to teach them the same thanks go out to others the ceremony, and then scrutinize the result, a week after reporting back to level.
a boy to a handy schoolroom to find a young director of the company, because he had completed his life blueprinting guide.
boy Do not be a blue ribbon on his shirt, and more to the two individual pin, and then explained, Dear people, to give you the more pins, so that they can do the same to others thanks to the ceremony. Next time, tell me, did the result. his boss. In some ways, his boss is angry, not easy to get along with colleagues, but very gifted, and he expressed great admiration for the boss, his creative talent, the boss heard is unbelievable.
then asked the young head of a blue ribbon he received, and not grant him to help him on. A look of surprise, the boss readily agreed. The juvenile man will do
bandage boss jacket, just upon the place of the heart, and gave him the remaining pins, and then asked him: Thank you people. This is a boy sent me, he is conducting a learn. We want to thank the observance this continue, we will have to see what kind of efficacy. The boss went family, sat afterward to 14-year-old son, told him: , gave me a blue ribbon. Think about it, he thought that my creative talent worthy of respect, even printed with 'I'm important' of the bandage do on my jacket, but also gave me a needle number so that I can respect people who give their thanks, when I was driving family tonight to begin thinking about who should give pins? I thought of you, you are I want to thank the people.
days, I went home and did not spend a lot of energy to attach to you, with you, I really feel embarrassed.
I sometimes because of your grades are not good enough, the room is too sordid and yell at you. But tonight, I just want to sit here and let you know how important you are to me, except your mother, you are my life the most important person. Good boy, I love you. You do not love me, now I think it is not needful.

Sixty-three, love is not a gift
old, which keep the eternal burn and the immortal honor of the world exists, using it as nutrients.
- Zola
this moving story, took place in a bus, on the bus along a remote expressway south stumble.
passenger car, there was a thin old man, his hand holding a bouquet of flowers, the car over the cathedral, up a girl, intently watched the old flowers.
to the elderly about the car, he suddenly impulsively to the flowers in their hands into the girl's arms. He quickly explained: After receiving bunch of flowers, watched the old man get off, watched him slowly come to a small graveyard doors.

Sixty-four, her brother's hope
should put yourself in mind to think, not that happy people more than we do, but only those that we are more compassionate than others.
- Rousseau
Christmas, his brother Paul, a new car. Christmas Day, Paul left the office, a boy walking around the lustrous new car, admiring it and asked: to me for Christmas. ..

Paul looked at the boy blurted out to invite him: eyes filled with excitement, said: home.
Paul did not think this was wrong again.
boy ran up the stepladder, he came behind behind a meantime children heard the voice of Paul, but the operation seems a bit slow. His sibling had bring an end to ... with a lame, placed him on the treads, hug him tightly, pointed to the automobile.
just listen to the boy told his brother: This car, by that time you will be able to see those beautiful hanging Christmas ornaments in the window was. Bright eyed boy climbed in and sat next to his brother. Three of them began a memorable vacation ride.
that it was a Christmas Eve, Paul learned what Jesus had said

Sixty-five, courage
period of life and death were as long as that is the pain has become a joy.
- Romain Rolland

I had as a volunteer at Stanford Hospital, then met a girl named Lisa. She underwent from caustic cancer, the condition is infrequent, the only chance to save her life, is to accept year-old younger brother of blood transfusion, Because her brother has suffered from the disease, then creature miraculously saved, and immediately the body to generate antibodies that can fight the virus. The doctor explained the situation this little boy and asked him if he is willing to blood transfusion for her sister. I saw him hesitate only a half a second, then deeply Xikou Qi said: 'If we can save Lisa, I would.' He could not help smiling.
But then he put away his smile, his face looked pale physician asked with a trembling voice: 'I will presently dead do?' small, misunderstood the averaging of the physician, thought to have lost the body's blood sister. > - Milosevic Coleman
Sixty-six

, speak out your love
anybody who does not love, whoever can not know life.
- Gorky
One time I was invited to the field, made a speech on efficient management. Arrived in the nightfall, the organizers of the few folk invited me to banquet, to listen to a lecture morrow along the access talk approximately what the audience is.
Ed is obviously the leader in these people, a big man, the sound is very cheap. He told me that he was the manager of large multinational companies, the main responsibility is to some branches within the company more difficult to deal with personnel issues, termination of employ of definite senior executives.

I smile in quiet, because I know tomorrow is indeed different from his imagination.
next day, Ed dazed in the audience listening to speech, and then leave the meeting without a word.
Three years later, I return to the old way, to the same audience in another article about the management of speech, I also found audiences in the Ed. Immediately prior to the speech, he suddenly stood up, pulled his pharynx asked me: Then I called the youngest son in San Francisco and told him the same thing, the results of our father and son talk about for a long time, that lukewarm feeling I never had.

take the lead. I believe that one day little compliment can make the driver happy, if he set out today, 20 passengers, 20 passengers, he would have this opinion and good, and these passengers by the driver of the infection, will be pleasant for the people nigh. this method, my good intentions can be communicated to more than 1,000 people indirectly,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, good, right? as many as 3,000 people. He also received a few tips, no less. If the person indifferent, that's no injury, tomorrow I can go to another taxi driver praised Yeah! Service was really bad ah! 5 personnel are side lunch. My friend stopped in her trails,
Although her heart was filled with sadness, but she also resolute, like other parents, she hopes his son will grow up, to accomplish all your dreams. Now this would be possible, because the disease will forever haunt him. Even so, she still hoped that his son's dream can be accomplished.
holding her son's hand and asked: always wanted to grow up to be firefighters. Phoenix, the local fire department, firefighters found Bob, he had a large heart. The mother explained to him the wish of his son dying, and I ask if he could get fire engines turn the corner a few laps. Babo Xi must be sitting in the car behind, Bob lead him back to the fire brigade, who feel like being in heaven. He took a different fire engine, ambulance, fire central or even the car. He also shot movie of local news programs. After his mother's agree, they embraced him, shook his hand and told him how much they loved him.

Sponsored Links