Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-16-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
5641f4mvoo

Default Second reproduced How apt amend efficiency - Lit

Second reproduced:
Recently, the project group quickly coiling, things perplexing, and some colleagues argued that not silence Coding, efficiency is not high. I have also encountered similar difficulties, and accumulated a little experience to share with you, initiate hope that through their own corrections, can we find for my high way of working.

1, the time to find their own efficiency.
Everyone has their own prime time, at this time, spiritual, physical in the best condition, the repercussion rate, the highest degree of rigorous thinking point.
my maximal time in the morning, to discern a book from the MS MS of the trail staff, maximum of the a.m. namely premier time.
recently, with individual colleagues to understand a little, not everyone is the best morning of the state.
Therefore, the time to find an efficient, requires every person according to their substantial circumstances.

ascertain prime time,300 kinds of scarves , Department of Law, we will make full use of the time to do major things of suffering, to give up time-consuming and uncertain entity.
example, I always will be the arrangements for the conference or consultation in the afternoon to ensure that I am more important things to do.

2, quickly enter the state.
each day, one can immediately enter the work state, so take some time to lukewarm up, shortening the time that we will be more favorable to faster complete the work.
book based on the findings of MS and I personally inspected the position, each morning, nearly came to the company will first go to press, see e-mail, see chat messages.
watch the news every morning, I found, I will waste 10 minutes to 30 minutes of time, accordingly delaying the start time of my work.
so nervous I work later, I made the appropriate adjustments:
; each day to the company, I will not go to the news, look at the quickly go through mail, only solemn look at the title relationship with their significant content of the message (QQ news, RTX message similar to the treatment).
to the lunch wreck, I did see the newspaper .
time to time, while I have a break, was detailed to read the information content, and make the proper management (usage see below point 6).
QQ, RTX message is to do a similar handle.
by scanning e-mail,Lacoste R75 P2 Trainers, news, basically, we can determine what needs to be done that day, you can record.
can then immediately begin work.

Sometimes, the spirit will feel a morsel tired, the body a little bit tired, this time do not want to do,
We tend to absence to work via the day to do something with what little relevance, and slowly adjust, re-entering the working state.
I found to do so will merely addition the warm-up time. Better approach is to grit your teeth, to come along to start working, so instead you can fast enter the state.
(an story made little light, meaning similar, the caption is cried Close out the work of the crisis short.
we are quite engaged, things will often piled up. In order to lest the vicious surround, we should use some capabilities,To manipulate a agreeable an adoreanone human tin, an of which is short Close out emergency work.
For instance, we have been busy with a lot of things, the period may be several days or several hours. some things will certainly be surrounded
interfered.
this time, we can put things divided into numerous great steps, good plan (take a holistic framework.)
some things equitable need time to follow-up to complete, so you can
time to take full vantage of desertion, quickly processed it short, Close off a small piece.

short work out through the Close, can improve our reassurance, while the efficiency of your work from the outside world seems very tall.
(with the same programming, and constantly answer to the message circulate, lazy bit, allowing consumers to interact feedback, and will not Hold live.)

4, write down the things to be followed up.
comes a point, some things can fall short Close.
train, however, some things need to cost a large morale, more time, this time you know thatcan not handle or dead out for a while to put them down first, after follow-up.

things down until after the follow-up, find time to constantly check and follow, has several advantages:
(1) ; assure that things are proceeding, not disregard.
(2) to decrease the burden ashore his head, do not have to remember what their debt is also owed. (I usually work at home and think approximately things, but also written down quickly, otherwise the ghost still remember back to the enterprise; at home yet also to remember the age XXX official thinking, but also annoying.)
(3) ; things down is a good stuff, can be used for the next period of the plan, report, backup, convey and other work.

5, more thrifty way to communicate with others.
Sometimes, one needs to work closely with your colleagues, will continue to flee over to ask answers, this time is the time you closed, not suitable for XP
this case, you need to figure out a way to save time, communicate with others.
One reach is to partner with the approval that a fixed time, the partners normally a good collection of problems namely have amassed one-time debate.
to do so, your time is better control, meantime the same chip of consecutive action, the efficiency ambition be better. (CPU Cache principle)

Sometimes, a companion may be in some kind want things to speak in elaborate, or in the way of thinking, wording another, ran over with you the feedback problem, say for a long time did not go to the subject,
this time, if you think you have grasp on things clear enough to inquire him, intervene others, and interactive communication, but also save time. Also, find something else to communicate but also to acquaint a not disburse consideration to his stop, disburse attention to each other's feedback.

6, and administer e-mail.
message a lot of time, we may not get the message immediately read the full txt.

this time, we need to use two skills and two a tool.
Skills:
(1) of the mail-second scan, primarily to see the title and Use the mouse cycle
(2) method of treatment mail as rapid to judge, at the title, content relevance, sender, recipient, with or without emergency markers or reminders, magnitude and so on.
Tools:
(1) mail folders to be processed. (Build a)
(2) jot messages. (You can also define the behavior to follow up)
quick scan over the contents, and some can be quickly processed to obtain rid of.
some send, you feel the absence to take the time to emulate up later,
felt the need for serious concern, then a copy of them to the ; that moment to clear the contents of the message, or what treatment, or not time to follow up immediately , then, only marked with the label.
some messages, you look to find garbage or old-fashioned information, then delete to the litter Well, do not consume the eye.

Oh, there is a skill, the received message is editable, right press - edit the message, and periodically creature thought of you time to write the message body narrated words can also help improve the processing speed of the back.

7, to avoid the RTX, QQ persecution.
RTX yet have a Tip pop-up message, the common aim see, you can see the message's content and concise, quickly resolve the need for treatment. If you truly need to develop
closed, you can reiterate it anew some time feedback IM messages.

In addition, we cooperate with others when their own needs, in addition to RTX-messaging, do not forget there are e-mail, call, walked over spoken these means.
hit a tel in the elapse, you may mail a hundred times better than repeat the RTX message.
some important and needs to package, formal thing, in addition to hair RTX message, uh, the best message.

8, repose, in array to better go.
If you feel tired, the mind is no clear, and you can alternate to do something else or simply rest. Do not even go respiration the same air (outside of automobile exhaust, smoking, toilet 。。。)。
Huaqiang North, I used to when met outside during working hours loaf ten minutes.

9, for help.
charge some things on you for a long time, even if the charges must be some things you can not knob long, then, for assist. There are several means of
:
; looking for associates to help you (jeff said I need the feedback to superiors,Used 51 radio backdrop melody ~ namely definitely, asked him to handle (he Bangni Ding out, or find someone to transfer).
quest help sort out the good things in order to converge more on the chief thing to do and improve efficiency.

10, active feedback.
way of their work, meet difficulties, confusion, active feedback to the actuator, or to record complaints about hard work is not wrong.
say it is to use the brains to calculate, preferably than hovering in the confusion.
------------------------------------------

This article is reproduced from: Linyou Yao: How to improve work efficiency - Little
space with QQ Email Subscribe Lin Youyao
perusing what is reading space?

mail this log from the QQ! Qzone handy new way to write the details come in>>
-------------------------------- ----------
This article reproduced from: pack: Reprinted: How to amend work efficiency - Little
space with QQ-mail subscription package
reading what is reading space?

mail this log from the QQ! Convenient new way to write Qzone details Come>>

Sponsored Links